/svg/ Shadowverse General

Pregocraft Edition

NERFS ARE HAPPENING @May 22 7:00 p.m., May 22 – 1:00 a.m., May 23 (Pacific Time, aka GMT -8)
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0109

>Prince Catacomb: Cost increased to 4pp
>Winrider Zell: Cost increased to 4pp
>Lighting Blast: 6pp Lost enhance effect

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av10733268/
imgur.com/a/mvQVx
imgur.com/a/9NUvz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And I thought shadownigger OPs were bad.

I WANT TO DO LEWD THINGS TO THIS SNEK

when are we getting a pregocard in shadowverse?

Reminder that Rowenposting is back

I want this snake to sit on my face.

Finally finished my dailies. I dropped 2000 points but at least I won't have to see zells stupid ever again

do you play any irrelevant cards just because they are cute?

is this official art work?

You didn't dust me, right /svg/?

I sometimes put that witch that makes you invulnerable in d-shift

>Honestly ToG is more like recent standard of MTG
>2 decks shitting on everyone for free and everyone else trying to pick up the scraps since they cant do shit to the big boys

user you have literally no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Pic related are the numbers for both GP's (Santiago and Montreal) Tops 32 combined.

The Top 8s from said events (this weekend):

GP Santiago
3 Temur Marvel
2 Mardu Vehicles
1 RG Energy
1 Mono B Zombies
1 UR Control

GP Montreal
1 UR Control
1 BG Constrictor
1 Mono B Zombies
2 Mardu Vehicles
3 Temur Marvel

Basically what these numbers mean is that:
>Marvel shares the top with at least 3 other decks that can give it a run for it's money
-If you want a solid and safe deck, you play Marvel (hence the 50% of the field going for the safest bet)
-However the deck is not as obnoxious or "undefeteable" as Veeky Forums, reddit and the rest of the EDH community makes it to be, since 50% of both top32 combined and more than 50% of the top 8 spots are taken by other decks. (UR control, Mardu and Zombies)
-If you take any of these decks, play properly and tech it correctly you can get good results out of it

The problem is that only the pros at this point are trying to get other decks to work and everyone else is just waiting for bans because they grew lazy after the Emrakrul and Copycat shit
>Why should I TRY to win? Better wait for Wizards to ban shit
Similar to this general and the nerfs, bunch of pussies

What deck this "reoininder" on twitch use right now?

>Winrider
C'mon OP.
>Lighting
>not litning
you dun gouf'd

literally who

Medusa's Gaze.
Not Medusa herself though. She's useless.

Dshift loses to Aegis too because of ToS

Where people got these pictures? I haven't seen them before?

I skipped some threads because of the shit meta

60000 vials down the drain

I have it in my dirt rune deck.

For the meme dream of turn 10 mutagenic bolt into face immunity lethal while only at 1 hp.

lol

thank u based Vega

an user posted a link with all of them but I didn't bother downloading or saving the link, sorry user

>He doesn't like pregnant woman

Are you gay user?

Yes

kys dragoncuck

it's not like SV has 100000 streams right now

I meant prior to Ahmonkhets release where Mardu Vehicles was 4-6 of every top 8 and the rest was split between other decks, mostly Cat combo which got banned, and BG delirum

ToG is more like GVG. Literally nothing but blatantly overvalued shit and the top decks are just the ones that can get the most use out of the new cards.

Not an argument

D-shift wins before turn 9, B rank.

Seems like just Roach Forest.

Rowenposting is the best thing out of this general

>argument
"ideal Dshift" kills you faster than ideal Aegis

on it

I want to go back to playing comfy pre-DE midrange necromancy decks with my waifu.

>Play nothing
>Dshift has nothing to boost off of
This was the Seraph strat in DE and it still works with Aegis

I only dusted my extra Atomeme.
I still have three of you.

>haven drops ToS turn 8 for obvious turn 9 Aegis
>petrify ToS into a golem, Kaliscope it back into hand

Your move.

It's made them on purpose because people spam too much the "esl-kun" insult when someone disagrees with them, it's the new "not an argument" or "shadownigger"

...Yet they don't notice that the OP has several english mistakes

I like the irony

Atomeme and other fun decks never ceased to exist

>there are actually people who spend tens of thousands of vials on "meta" legendaries

Those two months of fame were worth it, r-right?

Next expansion we'll get the Rune treatment and only the true loyal Shadowbros will remain.

Nice meme.

>was so excited because they said this expansion was going to be about bringing back Luna's midrange
>it's aggro and sword-style """""midrange"""""

Being a classic Shadow player is truly suffering. Even the atomemes/tyrantmemes barely lasted a week before being swept under the tide of cancer.

I have some but i don't like mega if you have a site to upload.

>OTK Zell Roost Arriet Skull dragon will never be a thing

>bilibili.com/video/av10733268/
12:00

>implying things hasn't changed
Havenfags still remembering the golden days

Mediafire?

>oh awesome! Balance changes!
>Eachtar is untouched

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN'T TOUCH LEGENDARIES AMIRITE??? CAN'T MAKE THOSE KIDDIES FEEL BAD ABOUT PULLING HIM FROM PACKS RIGHT????

SV channel line stickers. There is a mega link in the Useful Links pastebin in the OP.

Use Imgur

Nice I found a gay user, I have some questions for you.

How you decide who is the guy and the girl in the relantionships?

How you deal with you and your partner being horny 24/7 since both are men after all?

Do you even use condoms?

Do you let guys cum inside you?

it's a viable strategy and works against removal heavy hands, but with aegis being a few turns slower and giving them targets for removal it can't be as good

Nerf Yurius?

Dat Otohime
Dat bodyguard
Dat yandere Erika
Dat quickblade
Sword is the most honest craft

Animated crafting when? I want muh animated Bellringers.

kys Shadowniggers

Catacomb nerf indirectly hits eachtar quite a bit, like piercing rune with daria

With so many shadow-hungry spells and followers being core in all of their popular deck archetypes, it should bring shadow somewhat into line

need a private match win for dailies,
Lobby number 97118

which would you take /svg/?

eventually, theres those Seer's Globe things they introduced but havent actually implemented a way to earn/buy yet

I never understood why people say that sword is an honest craft. Its cool as fucking heck but it has problems and fucking cykikes need to realize this

top 1000 masters get one at end of this month

left

here
normal chibi:imgur.com/a/mvQVx
New chibi: imgur.com/a/9NUvz

I don't have a partner. I only suck off /svg/ anons when they ask for concedes.
>Do you even use comdoms?
When we go that far, it's always unprotected.
>Do you let guys cum inside you?
Of course. Otherwise, what's the point?

Baha wins games alone but Grimnir can be helpful earlier and Isra can be a mini Baha if you still have an evolve hanging around.

Left is probably the safer bet but right has its merits.

thank you aster

Instant impact lategame followers increase your chances to close games but also your chance of bricking like a fucker. I would go rleft anyway

Is the only craft without bullshit.
The only true vanilla and honestcraft

I made came up with that post several months ago, why did you save it?

I never thought I would come up with something that people would actually save and repost.

Im scared. How will they powercreep shadow next expansion? It's horrifying. If they don't, it will be the same LOLSHADOW cancer meta.

Thanks user, much appreciated.

This, what the fuck is this horseshit? Is there some sort of hidden policy to never nerf legendaries?

probably because its the least degenerate, Otohime/Sage was a nightmare in DE but then they printed a bunch of 2-3 damage sweepers and now Otohime sees almost no play

Its only boardwipes are wonky shit like Alexander and Cyclone Blade
No playable mana cheat/ramp
its only saving grace is strong rush/storm followers like Jeno, Albert and Alwida's

Black Mask of Necromancy
1 mana amulet
Fanfare: Gain 5 shadows
At the start of each turn lose one shadow, destroy this amulet if you have 0 shadows. (It's intended to be worded so that you'll destroy the amulet whether you have 0 shadows at the start or the amulet reduces you to 0 shadows)

The biggest problem Necromancy decks have is that they have no way to establish a pool of shadows at the beginning of the game, despite most of the useful necromancies being low-cost cards.

>Use hard removal on a 1/1
>Question life choices

Nerfing legendaries gives back too many vials.

You're talking to a google bot.

I dunno famalam, would you let people change one into 4 golds or a tier 1 lego for two weeks??

A neutral card mass banish card.

Welp this is over.
Maybe hyper aggresion and gravelording wasnt such a good idea

Is this how it feels to get skeleboned on turn3?

Nope, it's the only craft which cards doesnt look like bullshit, because their power is obvious and they're pretty simple. That's why swordcraft is often regarded as braindead easy and boring. I they add more deck because the ones that are played now are somewhat boring

Kill yourselves, shadowniggers.

Why do you pretend to be gay on the internet?

Next expansion will be about making Minthe usable and that in itself will nerf Shadow because Minthe is so damn shit.

>pretend

Not even class restricted mass banish was allowed. There's no returning point, it's over.

>not liking dick in 2017

I hate how Shimakaze was ruined by all the nonsense faggotry that came around her. It is impossible to look up Shimakaze pron without encountering thousands and thousands upon thousands of gay sex doujinshi and pictures
I bet the shadowniggers did this too.

That was the same issue with vengeance that everyone thought would be fixed with blood moon.
Bet it all on Minthe next expansion.

>power is obvious and they're pretty simple
What else would "honest" mean? I mean it's a dumb word, I've never really understood its application beyond "any low tier retard can see tokens on the board and do basic math without needing to read fancy card text."

>her

??

>being a minority is normal

Shimakaze wans't even good she is just a dumb bitch

>all the nonsense faggotry that came around her
Why is that anyway?

tfw surviving two scoop yurius

Sounds like an improvement desu