Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Slut thread

baby making sex with Kiara

Can we keep the Tristan Melvin? I like his taste better.

How accurate!

JETS hopes this thread is better

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

Are you willing to raise a bunch of Demon pillar babies senpai?

Powerlevels

She will turn you into her slut desu.

5Yu *Guan lads? when

/TheHighestATK/ thread.

my wife

hi im gay

>no new IP
[spoile]Fuck me

What.

>all the Eng players will get their hands on Saber Lily.
Top slut.

>sorter is not updated for me to make my objective power level list

the Round table x Gudako doujin sold out before I could get it still hurts
Gawain x Gudao became the most popular BL paring involving (you) after a famous Touken ranbu started drawing them.

Where is Caesar?

> Shiki
heh

Fuck off

After I roll Caster Völundr.

Festive times in Fate/GO.

You forgot an r didn't you?

No.

Cutest saber.

>Mash + Saber Lily + Whatever 10 roll scrapes up
That doesn't sound bad for a complete starting Servant roster, right?

It will probably become more popular when Apoc airs

I don't get Bryn's boobs are they big or small? I also don't get her hair and her uniform

As long as it's my baby I'll love it

we'll be one another's mutual sluts (Personal use)

I was going through some of my old screenshot and fuck man.
Took like 2 days of rerolling to get him.

That oni is CUTE. I hope we get a new Ibaraki this summer.

Saber lily is shit but I don't think there were any Sabers that where worth shit when the game came out besides the 5* ones, so yeah I guess?

Unless you roll Herc, Waver, or a couple others, you should just be saving up those quartz if you are gameplayfagging, and we're getting the nerfed version of Orleans, so that will be just fine.

Her bust is moderate, her hair is pretty, and her uniform is designed with cosplay and toys in mind.

Will your demon pillar children be massive sex slaves like their mother?

Why does everyone think Gawain is gay?

Just use Herc + whatever you want

Why is her uniform designed with cosplay in mind? Isn't she supposed to bring the souls of the dead to Vallhala?

How is Gorgon as a party member?

Get Cu. You're literally retarded not to use the best not-Scat Lancer in the game.

Okay gilfag, are you ready to know a portion of the list who could easily beat your Gilgatrash in a 1 vs 1? Let's start the list then.

Lancelot, Achilles, Dantes, LoD Vlad, Ozymandias, Nursery Rhyme, Alcides, Saber Alter, Karna, ROMA, Lancer Artoria, Rama, Enkidu, Pale Rider, Memelion, George, Benkei (True), David, Quetzalcoatl, and many more.

Want more? Okay

Arthur, Scathach, Cu Alter, Lu Bu (this one normally wouldn't have been here, but he actually did beat Gilgamesh in Extella), Caligula, EMIYA, Bobmiya, DUDE (he could have speedblitzed Gilgamesh with Gordius Wheel True Name).

Tell me if you want more.

>not making the definition of cute a mother

Strong with the gil enkidu CE

Yeah sure keep going

Post oldest FGO screenshots you have

So do i, Ibaraki deserves some love.

I remember our funnest holy grail war.

I'll raise them to be pure

Reformed slutty/delinquent mothers are my fetish

@177581213
Fuck off

I just don't get it. It's legitimately hard to wrap my mind around the shitposting "jetfag."

Like, at this point, whether it is one guy who is literally here all day or several who copy the same style, the difference feels purely academic. Who could possibly still have fun, or something approaching fun, by repeating the same copypasted bullshit and buzzwords for more than a year on end?

No, it's not "just shitposting." Generic trolls just pick targets and adapt tactics, but eventually get sick of doing the same thing over and over and move onto someone else. This is a level of unfunny monotony way beyond that. Even if this is is simply a relay system of shitposters, how stunted is their sense of humour to derive enjoyment out of beating a horse so pre-beaten that the dust from its bones must be on the verge of achieving nuclear fission?

I already take it for granted that it's several people, because that's pathetic enough. If the number were lower than 5, what form of pathetic lifeless dreg could we be dealing with here? Even virgin weaboo NEETs play games or watch anime or do other stuff where the enjoyment factor is easy to localize. None of these "jokes" were funny on day one, and after more than a year and a half, I can't believe the very act of typing those words doesn't give them hives. Musicians end up loathing their most successful songs from the sheer repetition of playing them over and over. How void of stimulation would a life have to be to find this entertaining?

He's too pure for this world, the knight of Women and bearer of the Solomon's Pentangle will of course be shipped with Solomon's chosen (You).

> never got to experience the original Okeanos
I feel like I've missed out on something wonderful.

tldr

>Now Gawain was ready and gay;
His spear he promptly caught
And gave them all good day
>kissing Bertilak
>Gawain the Gay

nice christmas snakes.

Most jetfags are just extremely autistic and feel the need to have their opinion be validated.

Everyone is gay according to the fandom. No need to feel bad.

>a knight of the round table
>not gay

Her lines are adorable.

>ywn be a Fate Protagonist who summons Gawain.
I mean, becoming a Fate protagonist would make me some 16 year old retard boy but Gawain a cute! CUTE!

If you don't have Lip, she's a pretty good Buster crit memer.

Kiara is peak cute

The first days of FGO were a lot of fun.

I hope you're ready for your entire post to be parroted with all instances of jetfag being replaced by Gilfag.

Merry Christmas!

>Jeanne Alter Gacha made a insane amount in China

Simply the best

Not an argument

>2017 and still no Ibaraki vanilla doujin
why even live?

Go back to fucking Galahaut.

I don't care who it is, I just want more vanilla in general.

just read the one where they break her horns, it's all she's good for.

Oh gee it's almost like gameplay matters a lot on top of waifu-fagging

Most of the sheep will just follow the tier lists

The word autism gets thrown around a lot on this site, but it is legitimately a good description for the shitposting jetfags who suck Lancelot cock day in, day out.

Apparently I used to be a lazy shit when it came to screenshots.

>tfw no Ibaraki

She's one of the few 4* that I don't have that I really want.

It's actually because gameplay is ALL that matters in China. The chinks are so cut off from the outside world and actual good games that they unironically care about games like F/GO as being good.

She's cute and incredibly good, you would be a fool not to roll for her.

I think this will be the last batch, in total there should be around 20 to 30 Servants that can beat Gilgamesh in a 1 vs 1, let's continue.

Lobo, Shumeme, Ishtar (with Gugalanna), Musashi, Nobunaga, 3 Tails+ Tamamo, Kerry, Void Shiki, Buddha.

That's about it.

>gilgatards not liking facts
Usual

Look faggot I don't know about others but I'm here specifically to shut down any Giltard trying to push his retarded headcanon, like they were already starting to do last thread.

Fuck off and choke on your gilshit cum.

Indeed they are, user. Just makes me want to protect her even more.

it appears this particular one thinks he's some sort of batman. "Correcting" any and every """""Gilfag""""" whenever they say something that he thinks is wrong.

gotta feed her and watch her cheeks puff up

Hello other JETS. How are you today?
Face it Gawain. There is an insane amount of bromance in many older legends. This isn't even counting the occurence of the word gay due to its older definition.

>I'm here specifically to shut down any Giltard trying to push his retarded headcanon

Oh my god, you're like a janitor except somehow even more impotent.

I just don't get it. It's legitimately hard to wrap my mind around the shitposting "gilfag."

Like, at this point, whether it is one guy who is literally here all day or several who copy the same style, the difference feels purely academic. Who could possibly still have fun, or something approaching fun, by repeating the same copypasted bullshit and buzzwords for more than a year on end?

No, it's not "just shitposting." Generic trolls just pick targets and adapt tactics, but eventually get sick of doing the same thing over and over and move onto someone else. This is a level of unfunny monotony way beyond that. Even if this is is simply a relay system of shitposters, how stunted is their sense of humour to derive enjoyment out of beating a horse so pre-beaten that the dust from its bones must be on the verge of achieving nuclear fission?

I already take it for granted that it's several people, because that's pathetic enough. If the number were lower than 5, what form of pathetic lifeless dreg could we be dealing with here? Even virgin weaboo NEETs play games or watch anime or do other stuff where the enjoyment factor is easy to localize. None of these "jokes" were funny on day one, and after more than a year and a half, I can't believe the very act of typing those words doesn't give them hives. Musicians end up loathing their most successful songs from the sheer repetition of playing them over and over. How void of stimulation would a life have to be to find this entertaining?

Would the owner of such an angelic smile tell a lie to (You) or lead (You) astray?

Are Jetfags more numerous than Gilfags in /fgog/?

The word autism gets thrown around a lot on this site, but it is legitimately a good description for the shitposting gilfags who suck Gilgamesh cock day in, day out.

L I K E
C L O C K W E R K

This was late February/early March 2016.

So impotent I end up killing any headcanon discussion you have about that shit character as you are impotent to stop me. Amazing isn't it?

I want to be lead astray

Well we rarely have people shitposting about Gils powerlevel in fgog, it happens like what, less than once a week if we're talking on average.
Meanwhile we've got daily Jetfag posting.
So either jetfags are just way more vocal or there are just more jetfags.

JETFAG DOES IT FOR FREE

Gilgamesh!

The first step to deceiving someone is having a lovely smile.