Scam my job

Midasprizes.com

6000-6999 prize level c
7000-???? Prize level B
8000-8011 prize level A.

Enjoy.

I ain't clickin that shit nigga

Ok. Well basically my job is giving out free shit but didn't think to randomize prize numbers.

Much to my surprise, It actually fucking worked.

Thanks man.

Shit, it did. Thanks OP.

Nothing about this on the official Midas website

Its a trial run i think. Either way its funny to me.

What they gonna do with your home address, a fake phone number and no email address?

No wonder the numbers are so crap

Have fun delivering a cooler to the UK

they still do this shit?
i tried this crap ~10 years ago and i think i got a hat and stickers

Jesus, it works. Based OP for once, thanks for the cooler and other goodies user.

Do they actually send an email confirming shipment or something?

So you've made multiple midas fake websites to get people's info? Are you actually with that gammapartners website?

It's legit. The only question is what prizes fall into what categories? Op listed prizes and numbers, but not what category they fall into.

Addendum:

But at the end of the day, you will be the chump at the car show wearing Midas gear doing free advertising for them.

Addendum to the addendum.

If they are smart they will find out their prizes got hacked and will do a rework. The limited prize numbers makes me think here is only supposed to be 11 grand prize winners for the yeti cooler ($299 value). 1000 winners for level c, 500 for level b?

Worst case scenario, they find out about op exploiting his job for amusement and fire his ass.. LOL thanks op!

Hopefully they ship before they figure it out.

thanks OP I didn't even need a cooler

Op here. Boss makes a dollar and I make a dime.

This is a scam to get your information for telemarketing, I guarantee it. I foresee many flyers and many phone calls in your futures.

I saw nothing confirming shipping, how do we know when it gets here?

omg i won a car

I feel pretty fucking stupid. Entered in my info (legit info) and I've been getting stupid ass telemarketing calls all day, 3 so far. 99% sure it's just a telemarketing scam...

So far no telemarketing calls but I wonder why they asked for email if they didn't send a confirmation email

It's a scam they just broke into my house