/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: Makoto Monday Edition!

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Slap the shit out of Makoto for pissing the bed again!

I love my wife Ann!

Aren't you tired? Let's go to bed.

Who has the best summer clothes and why is it Makoto?

No you're supposed to help her!

Post underrated waifus

are there any fics for makoto pissing her bed
there was a groo/makoto piss fic posted earlier but thats not good enough i need her wetting the bed

I wish I had a Morgana that'd tell me to go to bed, maybe then I wouldn't be up at 2 in the morning shitposting

Its tuesday here idiot

Be a cocktease to Goro. Make him pay.

I'm a little disappointed that Tae doesn't become a PT like I originally thought she would.

I wonder what she would've been like.

Cute!

Kawakami is the most delicious cake in the world!

Ann does.

Sex with Makoto !

Do you want me to write a program for your PC that makes it where Beneath the Mask starts playing, and if you try to do anything on your PC, Morgana will pop up and tell you to go to bed?

I didn't have the time. And all of her confidant stuff felt like it was leading to romance and I was already dating someone.

Why does Atlus push her on us?

Shooting shadows with Makoto!

Aigis is cute I love her!

Silky is for Berith!

#
>Yukari is the best love interest in the series

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminder

shut up eurocuck

She's not old enough to be cake though. If she's cake then i'm cake since i'm older than her.

>Trades her godly leggings for Slut Genes and her cute hoodie for generic top
Nah.

P3>P5>>>dogshit>>>P4

Perfect

>She could freeze the fluids in her three holes completely solid and give you a rock hard slippery ghost blowjob

Love for the cutie

Switch P5 and P3 around and you may be on to something.

It was summer you nard.

Makoto has the best clothes in the game

Hi! This Is Suguru Kamoshida! Shujin Academy needs you for its Volleyball Team! We need your daughters! If you're a girl between the ages of 13 to 19 with bad grades and/or an unstable home life, then come to my house! Shujin needs cellulite free young women! Come meet a washed up Olympian qualifier! There are no other judges during the tryouts, just me! Are you really 13? Membership benefits include free car rides to school within any 3 block radius and unlimited hotel movies while I sleep afterwards. Party with me afterschool in my speedo! Explore the scenic nightlife of Tokyo at 4AM while wearing roofie-vomit stained silk kimonos! Bring your weak-willed and bisexual best friends! It’ll be a new life as a member of the award winning and highly regarded volleyball team! Now, I can’t call you, you have to call me! Dance and play volleyball in a bikini while I watch from above and rate you against the other girls on a scale of 1-10! I want to rate you! I want to rate you with your best friend! I will rate you and there’s nothing you can do to stop me! Shower with me and the rest of the team whilst we go over everyone’s performance on the court!

Send your nude photos to

Suguru Kamoshida
Sun Towers Center Building
2-11-22 Sangenjyaya Setagaya-ku
Tokyo 154-0024
Japan

If you are of Korean, Chinese, or Philippine descent do not apply!
If you are partly or fully Caucasian then you will be put into a smaller, more personal category to be rated accordingly!

CALL NOW!

are you just gonna ignore how shitty taratarus was or

Aigis has a cute Robutt

P5 cast remains static the entire game, so no, they aren't better

This is cute, i admit it.

P5 > P2 > P3 > P4

Fixed that for you

you can laugh all you want but it's tru.

>its a shit on P4 for no reason episode

Does this proves that Japan still remembers Persona2 and Persona1?
Can we still get a remake?

my sister died in the manchester arena i dont know what to do

Which personas are for groundbreaking throatfuccs?

What about 2Baigis?

its too happy user!!! i need my games to be shitty eva ripoffs with shoved in your face death themes!!!! games shouldnt make you feel comfy!!!!!!

I don't understand this meme. Why does a character have to develop in order to be considered good?
Why is a character who is already very well-developed from the get-go a bad thing?

I just don't understand this meme where just because a character changes that somehow makes them good.

Persona 2 and 1??
THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

even better

I want to spend the night with Ms. Usami, rubbing her shoulders and getting all the 'kinks' out.

Who /keepstarterpixie/ here?

Seriously? I'm sorry man that's awful. Go be with your family if at all possible.

Which Persona female should I masturbate to tonight Anons?

To people with waifus, what do you do if you feel like you would've disappointed them with something you've done? My fondness for a fictional character has made me feel real regret for the first time in a while.

i am sorry

I love Futaba!

It's not a meme. Not everything you disagree with is a meme.

The one made for slutting, Ann

Nobody was talking about gameplay

>Why does a character have to develop in order to be considered good?
Do you even read your own posts?

>it's true
HAHAHAHAHAHA

LITERALLY N O A S S

If you're playing Nocturne that's the only true canon way to play the game

its a video game user
if you want the story just go watch the movies, they handle everything much better than the games (except the ultimates only evolving at the end, that was dumb)

I want to marry to a cake!

RIP if true, and sorry.

Do you? If a character goes from being shit to good, why is that somehow a much better character than one who was good to begin with?
Oh look, your character was an insufferable cunt for half the game, than the other half he was a cool guy. Now compare that to this character who was a cool guy for the entire game.

>very well developed from the get-go
>Ann and Ryuji start as nuanced characters and become flanderized retards after Makoto is introduced
>Futaba and Morgana are the only main cast who have any sort of change in them during the course of the game
I mean, I get it, you clearly REALLY love Persona 5 compared to the rest of the game to the point where you're ignoring the flaws in the writing, but that doesn't make it a meme.
Persona 3's cast actually has character development that isn't S.Link driven and they change with the story, something that does not happen to anyone outside of Morgana and Futaba in Persona 5.

>how to blow our entire budget in a single shot

Did it in SJ too even though you don't fet anything, also kept Orpheus till the end in P3 my first time playing it.

Can we at least please get some P1/2 contrarian in here to get another kind stupid war going?

Me too, baby

Rorschach was a pretty good character desu, not changing is even a plot point for him.

Who would win in these battles?

Akechi vs Adachi

Yusuke vs Yosuke

Ryuji vs Junpei

P3 Akihiko (no Arena bullshit) vs Makoto

To be fair he's not totally wrong.

Static characters used to be a more common thing in old literature and they could actually be good. True, a character who develops through experiences is interesting because you see the journey they take, but meeting with a character whose already reached their peak as a person and seeing how they interact with the world around them can be fairly interesting as well.

Of course in Persona where social links are all about helping people change for the better, having static characters is a bit on the odd side but..

Still better than most of P3's cast

Adachi
Yusuke
Junpei
Akihiko

Does that somehow change the fact that nobody was rating the gameplay?

The only true answer.

What? Pretty much everyone in the Phantom Thieves exhibits growth in one way or another.

>Persona 3's cast actually has character development that isn't S.Link driven and they change with the story

>P3fags always talking about how amazing and deep their characters are
>"oh, but ken sucked"
>"and yukari was annoying as fuck"
>"and fuuka was boring"
>but really, the characters are so amazing guys

im not even trying to talk shit on the game since i like all the characters, it's just something i notice that people like to complain about some of the cast members in P3 while you keep hearing about how it has the best characters in the entire franchise

When everything you've built comes crashing down and you have hit rock bottom, you must not simply lay idle and wait for death. Rock bottom may be the lowest you can get, but it's also the most solid foundation you can acquire, you can't go further down, so the only way to go is up.

Fuuka post dedicated to rising from your ashes and starting anew!

shes actually really cute

P2 only good game, every follow-up game is only mildly good because Sudou's hanging around following your asses with chains rattlin' and gun's loadin'

That's very lewd user
Post more personas using their powers for sex

>Ann and Ryuji start as nuanced characters and become flanderized retards after Makoto is introduced
That's a lie. Ann does somewhat fade into irrelevancy because the rest of her arc is in her S.link but Ryuji develops and is relevant till the end.
>Futaba and Morgana are the only main cast who have any sort of change in them during the course of the game
Every party character naturally goes through that in their specific arc.

Why couldn't we crossdress while working at Crossroads?

The cross pageant in P4 was the best part.

>i'm making claims but i'm not backing it up with evidence
Don't just say "WHAT?" at my post, fucking explain your point retard

>ken sucked"
said no one ever

does aigis have a vagina

Nah, my waifu would accept me no matter what. Which is actually worse because you have no drive to improve yourself.
Do the right thing so your waifu can be proud of you, user

it was worth it

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

They literally say why you can't