One day your car will get keyed

One day your car will get keyed

Report submitted!

inquality is bad for burgerland the thing about the 90s even though ferd and gm made shit cars at least they gave their buyers the illusion of affluence. maybe its just autism but people dont want to be seen in sparks or fiestas

a more inequal society also increases the mental illness prevalence

Some kids jumped on my roof when I was away last winter, kinda annoying.

i have to also add that not just in the lower income brackets but also the rich too, plenty of rich kids commit suicide because they feel guilty i guess from having so much more than someone else or start hating theirselves when they start thinking like le supreme gentlemen

One day you will curb your rim.

>it already happened to my OEM alloys
>$174 ea.

I keyed a stanced audi Audi A3 the other day

Nah, I never park it anywhere other than my garage.

people like you are the reason abortion needs to be accepted by society

>mfw parked at least 1.5 feet from the curb

Someone threw a shopping cart at my driver side door.

thats illegal in many places

I don't live in the third world states of america.

i had some paki do that because i made him hit the brakes in a parking lot when he felt like he shouldnt look for other cars that arent in a aisle i mean holy fuck the autism in this country

*tips fedora*

>defending a stancefag

>defending vandalism
theres a reason classes exist

>planning on upgrading to nice rims and low profile tires
>which means for now I can rape the fuck out of my steel wheels with black painted hubcaps and thick ass tires

desu i probably wouldnt even notice

ikr. why even live?

they actually don't. there's only the poor and the rich

the middle class still exists in the major cities or highly educated college towns

>this is what white people believe
holy shit im glad im not this stupid lol

yes keep to your containment zone of atlanta its the only city in the world that matters

i live in Nevada

nevada is tourist gambling and hooker economy whatd you expect

>Someone threw a shopping cart at my driver side door.

There's always that problem if you don't give money to the beggars in the parking lots. When you leave your car behind, they attack it in revenge.

>there's only the poor and the rich
The middle class still exists, but it is dwindling fast. What's happening is there are the top 5%, then a fairly sturdy zone of 20% that is upper and middle class thru their lifetime, then another highly mobile set of people that is about 20% that during their lifetime may be as high as middle class but will drop to lower middle class (or lower) because they have chronic problems, and then the rest of the people. Because of mobility, it is difficult to simply say 5% are the rich, 40% are middle, and 55% are the lower class. But if you draw gray lines and remove emotional political statements and use only statistics, then it is safe to say that at least 50% will be in the lower class.

>One day your car will get keyed
I keep paying off the beggars, so my car has not been keyed.

Is this an American only problem? I've never had my car keyed, nor have I heard of it happening to anyone I know (Aus)

i had some white trash key my car and when i was in hs i knew a basketball american thatd key cars for no reason or logic whatsoever

i mean like went to fucking town on one random germans black car keyed every fucking panel on the drivers side of the car not just once but treated it lile a fucking lottery scratch off ticket then keyed some american dudes faded beige gmc van that keying made no difference in appearance either. the bad part was i had to walk past the germans car every day and seeing it keyed to hell

No, its a shit heads who piss other people off constantly and have zero situational awareness problem.

I have had 7 vehicles over 16 years and had zero incidents of vandalism. Because I understand human nature, can accurately predict the threats, and operate in public in a way that doesn't increase my threat profile.

If you have people that have enough of a problem with you to destroy property, and you somehow dont recognize this and don't eliminate the opportunities for them to do this, and don't actively lower your profile so as to be inconspicuous, you are stupid.

There are crazy, deranged, degenerate people out there. They don't respect individual or property rights. You should develop your ability to sense and avoid these individuals so that you are not even a target on their radar screen.

Just owning something nice is grounds for keying or having your bike kicked over by a jealous antifa poorfag who thinks we need to all take the bus in EQUALITY, while owning an old piece of shit import "sportscar" with 100hp is grounds for cops pulling you over for doing 65 in a 60 and warning you about snap oversteer.

You can't win with low IQ normies. They're just trash. They belong in trash containment zones aka slums. The absolute end of low-skill, high-pay jobs due to automation can't come soon enough.

But getting an econobox keyed would make you something of a major douche yeah

another story in germany me and another friend are hanging with some soldiers ya know being 16yos drinking in germanys legal so soldiers were chill until one of em randomly kicks a german uni student off of his bike as he rides past us and im just in shock like wtf and german kid just gathers his bearings kinda shook up grabs his bike and rides off

That's what happens when you let literal children drink alcohol. They grow up to be retarded, impulsive adults.

i turned out ok due to drinking at 16 legally. keeping it at 21 is why burgers binge drink like idiots because when youre younger you learn not to be impulsive with alcohol. its why i dont go to black friday sales either because its stupid

Owning something nice and not parking it somewhere inaccessible to the less desirables would be part if "lack of situational awareness and limiting possible threats."

Yes parking a luxury car in a public place without adequate security and supervision is a great way to increase your profile and attract negative attention. I'm not staying people dont think like you have described. I am saying you should take that into account and remove that possibility.

That's fine. It's a $1400 Honda shitbox

>I don't live in the third world states of america.
Automobile Diversity is good. Just imagine a non-fascist world where the ratio of white cars and black cars in Africa is the same as in Europe, Asia, and both Americas.

Possibly the most retarded thing I will ever read. But I will wait for your response before deciding.

>They don't respect individual or property rights.
>You should develop your ability to sense and avoid these individuals
That's why I stopped being a witness or getting involved. Like you, getting involved raises profile. I helped someone get their laptop back when homeless stole it in the library. I was a witness to the police who then caught the perps. In return, all their homeless allies began to attack my car so I can no longer go to that public library. At least not with any transportation since the homeless basically "own" the library since they live there all day long.

My car came keyed so it really doesn't matter.

>but it is dwindling fast
>I have no idea why so it must be the rich are stealing it!!!11!

How about you either learn about Macroeconomics or shut the fuck up.

I agree to a degree, I had some child C O V E R my car in silly string while I was away on vacation for literally no reason.
Do you know how hard it is to remove silly string that has been baked on to your paint for over a week in the southern heat? FUCKING. HOURS.

>tfw I did this last month
$120 to fix and it's just the passenger front side rim. I'm seriously debating to just try and fix it myself. ChrisFix has a pretty good video on how to do it.

>paint stripper

>I don't live in the third world states of america.
Diversity will reach your community.

>actually wanting worse rim/tire setup

That looks like brake fluid damage to me

I hate cats now.

One day your cat will get keyed.
Faggot.

Someone would be wasting their time as their masterpiece would get lost in all the other scratches.

Even if it is a stancefag car you should be fucking gassed for messing with another persons car you fucking subhuman sandnigger

What the fuck even are you saying

insurance that isn't shit will cover that for free

good lord alfa romeos are so goddamn beautiful

The problem is that increasing mental illness (due to TV and gibs) increases income inequality.