I just bought a BOLT EV about a Month ago...

I just bought a BOLT EV about a Month ago, and I just PUNCH IT ALL THE TIME! I used to have a HONDA CR-Z manual transmission, working that clutch all the damm time. Not anymore! I just STOMP That pedal down and (Very quietly) zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ! The thing is like FLOATING. No gears, no clutch, just PERFECTLY SMOOTH acceleration. and SO QUICK! The torque is ready for me RIGHT NOW. i just LOVE sitting at red lights, next to people, KNOWING Im' gonna blow them all away. I KNOW it. Its' OVER before it even happens. I had a big fancy F-150 or whatever try to beat me the other day- I heard all that big engine and transmission and all that air being sucked in and blown out.......and I just went zzzzzzZZZZZZZZ! I had a half a car length on him before we hit the other side of the road. It was HILARIOUS. He saw "EV" and thought "PUSSY" and i EMBARRASSED him...SO BAD that I saw him just quit, so as not to be further humiliated, playing it off like "Naw, I wasnt' racing that guy...nope! Not ME!" But he was, you know. It's total REVENGE OF THE NERDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/chevrolet/bolt-ev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/cringe/

me too

I rate this Shitpost 6/10

For me it's the Chevrolet Bolt. The best American car.

36k for that little piece of shit

Bumping epic thread

True, the truck should know it's place. Granted he could take you all day long on the highway. Hell any modern car could.

I had my 2000 explorer up over 100 mph the other day. Your bolt EV is limited to 93 mph.

caranddriver.com/chevrolet/bolt-ev

6.5 sec 0-60 , not bad.

But I'll take you all day long in my 2017 GTI, I can crank out sub 6 sec all day long. And that's stock, just wait until apr stage 1 tune.

My advice, like the truck, know your place. It certainly ain't drag racing at the stop lights. It just makes you look like some weird cringey guy.

Yeah? Well my Civic can take you all day long with just a few simple mods

You wouldnt by chance have a list of those simple, and few mods?

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

im making 248 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be.

4/10 there was no hidden message in the capitalised words

No

All that for 248 hp.

He has lots of safety features

woah is that a JoJo reference?

Bump

> im making 248 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be.

Wasn't thus meme 348 hp last time?

Holy shit, they're seriously that expensive even with government subsidies? You could get a Challenger RT or an F150 for less money. No wonder nobody's buying this shit, who is the target market?

Thank you GTIbro for coming to the defense from these EVcucks

Get the hell out of here

Well done

this feels like a copypasta but it isn't

for rich faggot environmentalists

Yep, every F1, NASCA and NHRA team is running front drive... So is Ferrari, Lamborghini, lotus, Aston Martin, Porsche... Corvette, camero, mustang Yep...

Keep dreaming of the day you can afford a real car.

FWD gives better handling because you turn the wheels that receive the power, so the front axle just pulls you through those corners.

Rwdfags btfo

...and then you stalled, the battery drained by your ~2 seconds of fun.

Dem dank Veeky Forums meems

Ferrari should hire you. You are brilliant. Beyond compare. Like an automotive Tesla...

As a physicist I can fully confirm that pulling is the best way, otherwise horse carriages would be pushed rather than pulled.

>ICEcucks actually believe this

348 hp? What do you need 248hp for? Nobody needs 148 hp. Alright fine I'll give you your 48 hours user don't spend it all in one place.

Hmmm