Webms with sound:
#

Previously on /dbt/:

AAAAAAAAAAPRILIAAAAAAAAAA

nazis out!

Finally a thread in Veeky Forums I can get behind

Xth for Honda a shit.

why do anime weebs have to ruin everything? end yourselves

what are some movies about ridiculously sexy naked bikes?

Reminder that this was in dbt not long ago

One of those men has no friends.
>Just like me

Just picked up a new bike /dbt/

Gotdam that looks good

take care of that bike and don't sell quickly. That bike will be worth a lot of cash in the future.

What bike is that and why does the exhaust look so strange. Is it a two stroke?

Post more pics

Western division reporting in!

thats very depressing

i can only imagine what the mod looks like if he throws a hissy fit over some animu

>posts on a Japanese image image sharing board
>wahhhhh weeaboo!
Normie's GET OUT

kys weebfag

congratulations, I'm counting the hours until I grab mine tomorrow evening.

Time has slowed down to a crawl

>scroll through threads
>see that image
I know it's not the same model but that image makes me want a Harley Davison 18-j now

Fuck yes commuter bike commin up.

lol

"You're late because your Harley didn't start up for the third time this week? You'll have plenty of time to fix the pile of trash because you're fired!"

Post your gnarliest roadside (or mountainside) emergency repairs.

Minor CRF250L crash on some trails out of cellular range, busted clutch lever. No problem, we've got a Leatherman, zap straps, and some tape. Lasted 50 km of decommissioned logging roads home.

>2017
>not being the boomer you kids complain about with 700+ days of vacation banked.

check em

harleys BTFO

>CRF250L
>honda
>needing repairs
lmao nothing new here

is this a RD350? 250? Cant quite place it.

Hole in the signal generator plate.
Lost about 3/4 of the oil on the drop.
Had a first aid kit and duct tape in my backpack, so I patched the hole with gauze and tape. Put in a quart of oil.
Now I only rode it like this for about 10mi back home.

quads of truth

harley a shit

>friend needs to change tires
>have no stand or bucket
>tip bike up on kickstand and ratchet strap to tree to pull wheel off

>lose key to my bike
>fuck with the wires on the trail to keep ignition on
>now i can kick start the bike but none of my electricals work and i have to turn it off by stalling it

not particularly gnarly but thats what i got

Hey fags. I'm thinking about getting my first bike.

2009 Buell Blast, 1,500 miles. One owner, before that it was an instructor bike, so it's been dropped a lot. Everything else is good.

I want to learn to ride a motorcycle, and get a license.

Bike belongs to a friend.

$1,400 asking price.

Is this a good deal? Good starter bike?

No buell is shit buy literally anything else

And the clutch is shot

$1500 can get you an awful lot on Craigslist if you shop spend a while looking. Get yourself an old Honda Nighthawk and learn yourself how carbs work.
Don't buy a questionable bike from a defunct company.

No don't et a bike with problems for your first bike, you wanna focus yourself and your money on good gear and good fundamentals. Also it's a bike from a defunct company so you put 2 + 2 together.

I would agree with the other user 1500 can get you some pretty good bikes. Ninja 250, GS500, DRZ, Nighthawk, etc etc there are a lot of good cheap bikes you can probably get for the same price.

they'll be more reliable and easier to fix.

wr 125

I helped my friend fix this bike up. Clutch is fine, shifting linkage was fucked, fixed that.
Doesn't leak oil, runs fine, autochoke works, bike rides good.

I literally want it to learn to ride on, and get a license. I personally don't give a fuck about bikes, and will probably never buy anything else with any power, nor do I ever want to daily one. Just want to own one for a season. Who knows, maybe I'll become a bike fag.

I don't care that it's a Harley, or a student bike. It's light, and simple.

Noqqa there's a reason Eric Buell himself will pay you to crush it

I could use some help from UK Bros out there.

I'm moving there soon and I figured I'd start riding a motorcycle there

I am an old man but have no motorcycle license but I do have my full auto license in my country

So because I'm over 25 do I have to go through graduated license stuff?

brazzers has some

I think you still have to do the 3 years of 125 regardless, unless you convert your license or get an international one

>I'm moving there soon
don't

i know you guys hate scoots but this one has a lot of sentimental value, so help a nigga out.
my 2002 SR50 ditech got a wash a couple of days ago, i drove it off home after failing to start the first time and it ran smoothly, but the next morning it failed to turn on even after jumpstarting via a car battery and now the alternator makes a whining sound when i press the ignition.
is this a short circuit caused by water or is my alternator fucked, and where should i start looking anyways? fanks

>leading the championship
>th-there still shit

Stay btfo

Does anybody know anything about homologations in the EU regarding rally style kits?
Are this things road legal?

Depends on country and kit

I'm having battery issues on my bike. The bike acts like the battery is dead when I start it but when I take the battery off and measure the voltage, it's at about 12.7, which should be enough. However when the battery is commented to the bike, it reads around 11.6 volts, which isn't enough.

So is my battery too low or is it something else?

Connected*

Hey ladies and gents. I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I'm looking for a bike that looks like this. Preferably newer but I'm not stingy. I really dig the older design (is there a word for this style so I can continue looking around?). I also really like thinner wheels, though I don't know what the associated downsides to that are. I also don't have the greatest budget. Any comments are appreciated.

Do you have a short into something?

What is your favorite tire user ?
For sportbikes obviously

This one also gets my dick hard.

1- do you have a gameboy color
I am not pulling your leg, the Aprilia software runs on a gameboy cartridge
With that you can even unlock your ditech to go 90mph
2- how close are you to Italy?
Lots of small shops there sell cheapo mods for it, even oversized pistons and racing variators
3- your alternator is burnt get an overhauled one and a racing flywheel
You have a short

This too. Also I'm located in Ontario, not sure how that effects availability.

You mean just in the connections? There shouldn't be because it was riding just fine not long ago and I didn't touch it in between it working and being dead, but I can dig around in it to check

Yamaha bolt

If your meter was right then something somewhere is draining the battery when its connected. I'd look for a short. Burned out wire, rubber weathered and cracked somewhere, that kind of thing.

Dunlop Q3, Michelin Pilot Power, Metzeler M3, Pirelli Angel GT

I have had q3+ and pilot road 2's, the Q3 are way better but also more expensive

Not crazy about that one, but thanks. I can't help but feel this was a paper thinly veiled insult.

Any old standard, or any retro triumph or Yamaha XSR900 if you feel like dishing out some cash/want something newer.

XSR900 or give up on that style.
Everything else is utter shit honestly

i suppose i could buy a gameboy, does it need any special hardware? parts aren't an issue, i've already found a cannibalized ditech near me, why the racing flywheel though? kinda pissed off about the whole thing honestly, this isn't the first time the alternator shat itself and i'm considering splurging 150$ on a kickstarter kit, not sure if it would work on a ditech though.

Usually upgraded alternators are made to last longer
Lighter flywheel will make it feel more responsive ans should make it easier to start on low battery
If you own an Aprilia you should really invest in a battery tender, even a cheapo 20$ one will keep it happy

this isn't going to be cheap anyways so i'm going to buy the best stuff available, do you think a kickstarter would work though?

First ride out in the rain since my last crash. Have crashed twice in the rain on this bike and royally freaked out riding home. Any of you guys have advice for getting used to riding in wet/slippy weather again?

First thing I've seen with stickers that I thought actually looked tasteful. Gj

Accelerate slower and stay under the speed limit.

Sure it will, it's a 50cc
Even if it kicks back it won't be hard

Don´t do it? It clearly doesn´t seem like a good idea for you

Would you a riced nm4 for 6k?

Fuck it? Certainly not.

Get one
Sane samples run around 9-10k
Too bad he plastered it in leds and cut holes in the tank for speakers

get better tires and don't be a retard with brake/gas inputs

why the hell would you get that.

I mean I can understand if you want a batshit insane naked bike but the styling is so bad its unbelievable. If I wanted a powerful naked yamaha I would get the XJR 1300, not that fucking meme bike.

Riding this thing would be more embarrassing than cruising on a a scooter

Wat
I want one so bad

With those LEDs I mean

>XJR 1300
>weighs over 100lb more
>has less hp and torque
>people like different things

Well, obviously i'd unrice it

I'll never get the appeal of these bikes

>ugly
>uncomfortable
>terrible performance
>impractical

just picked this up.

Tarbo tiem

Hold me /dbt/. The R1 I was lurking sold a few days ago. I was thiiiiiis close to endgame.

nice

should have bought it then you dingus

Does it come with a turbo? Lets see that hand.

don't be so set on a bike until you are ready to pull the trigger, I was disappointed many times while shopping for a bike that I couldn't quite afford

>if you don't own one might aswell kill yourself

Incoming GS & R3 triggered cucks

2003 17000 miles full service history.

£2000

>2003 busa that hasn't been molested
Put that shit in a museum

>Random meme stickers
>US GAMERS HUH included
>not just being dedicated to your shit waifu or a single series like a regular autist

Jesus, it looks like the motorcycle version of that stickered out shit laptop owned by that guy who's in highschool but still plays pokemon. I bet you're an ironic weeb too.

>go to dime city cycles
>working headlight: $80
>go to ebay
>generic clamp style headlight brackets that fit around the fork sliders: $10
>hi beam driving lights for moar light: $10
>sell old headlight assembly, brand fucking new
>$200

damn, that's a good deal.
where I live they go for ~$5500 usd for a clean one like that.

>then again the majority of bikes seam to be cruisers around here

He has the bike equivalent to my truck.
I'd ride with him.
If he sandbagged it a little, since the power level on his bike is much greater than mine.