PlayStation Vita General 3011 - Domination Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory new details
gematsu.com/2017/05/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-details

>Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Zangetsu’s 3D Model Revealed
dualshockers.com/bloodstained-ritual-of-the

>New PlayStation Games
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/05/19/the-drop-new-playstation-games-

>KonoSuba game first-print limited edition shooting game bonus trailer
gematsu.com/2017/05/konosuba-game-first-print-lim

>Iwaihime: Matsuri opening movie
youtu.be/RKphjRn7_JY

>Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth launches September 5 in the Americas and Europe
gematsu.com/2017/05/utawarerumono-mask-truth-launches

>Yomawari: Midnight Shadows details exploration actions, more
gematsu.com/2017/05/yomawari-midnight-shadows-details-explo

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory introduces Domination Battle system
gematsu.com/2017/05/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-dom

>Death Mark demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/death-mark-demo-n

>Touhou Kobuto V: delayed to September
gematsu.com/2017/05/touhou-kobuto-v-burst-battle-com

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/05/chaoschild-ps4-ps-vita-listed-amazon-germany
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr_MBhkd-YQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Later tonight is cool for the next 5 hours, tomorrow would have to be sometime 21 hours from now.

top of thread reminder
flatties are the worst
big titties for all

hmm~hmm!

Delete this.

i thought the blackbar was going to be covering a dic between her titties

Made for paizuri

Oh dear, that's so inviting to stick something there

gematsu.com/2017/05/chaoschild-ps4-ps-vita-listed-amazon-germany

>Utawarerumono sales ranking around #200 for both PS4 and Vita version on Amazon
>new Fire Emblem game at #5
What went wrong?

tfw cheese slice bra is dlc so i can never get this unless i buy another vita
how do her boobs stay in and not fall out

You didn't learn japanese for the incoming crash of weeb games.

By the way Utawarerumono is on the eu store for those interested. Might have to search for it to come up.

>dic
Nah, just revealing a dic between her tiddies

Yup. It's funny that the same game has different publishers on PS4 and Vita versions.

>Sequel to a game we never got
>Most people can't even spell the game name let alone even heard of it
What was atlus thinking

Alright thanks man I Will try to catch you in that timeline

That's hardly a fair comparison.

Uta2 is a VN first and a SRPG only second. It's a very niche title.

FE is a mainstream SRPG: compare its sales to Disgaea, not Underwater Ray Romano.

But that's not convenient to Anons platform wars shitposting.

Are there other mexicans here on Vitagen?

>Uta2 is a VN first and a SRPG only second.
True

>It's a very niche title.
Fuck no, it's a best selling vn and has 2 well received anime.

>compare its sales to Disgaea, not Underwater Ray Romano.
Or compare it to a vn with gameplay elements like DR and Zero Esacpe series.

I live in Texas if that's close enough.

>Fuck no, it's a best selling vn and has 2 well received anime.
I know, but that's still pretty damned niche in the west.

But are you Hispanic?

maybe

No, but I'm from Puerto Rico.

I'm a snow mexican

You have to go back paco

Also seems like the eu version doesn't support cross-save? Unless I'm blind I can't see the option anywhere on the menu but I know the us version supports it.

Why arenyou being so secretive about it? I'm Mexican, but I always get asked if I'm adopted or have a white parent because I'm so pale and "act white" despite being 100% blooded Mexican.

Yes

I noticed that the European version has trophies for both the PS4 and Vita versions while they're combined for the US version. Not sure if that's related.

>Also seems like the eu version doesn't support cross-save? Unless I'm blind I can't see the option anywhere on the menu but I know the us version supports it.
Oh? I assumed it didn't have cross-save since I haven't heard about it, but if the US version does have it then it's a different thing. I assume having different publishers might make that happen. But seeing that the DLC is separate as well between versions the cross save might be not included in the EU version even for that too.

I'm white

(︶ω︶)

Total playtime?

So Utaware wont be up midnight EST on the PS store?

Grats cutie

No idea. Can you check it somewhere?

When you are loading the game there's the i button on the right.

Cool, I didn't know that.

64 hours 4 minutes.

Is the CGs for DT2-2 anywhere online?

Well that kinda sucks. Bought both versions assuming it was the same as the us version. And yeah it does have separate trophies so I would assume they just didn't bother to make the eu version work because of different publishers on different platforms.

Could have learned enough japanese to start playing games in Japanese with that time. Instead you used it to play a shitty drpg.

How in the fuck did you get 20k kills in 64 hours

Also clicking the I button on the save shows time for basically every game

Yup. They probably couldn't be bothered to split the DLC profits. As if those were that big to begin with.

I think DT2 was the best exclusive (inb4 PSP autist) I've played on the Vita.

One day I'll replay the story section. Loved the humor.

I took this method
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr_MBhkd-YQ
and optimized it.

It wasn't very fun though.

It's interesting how much different time people get the plat. It took me over 200 hours. Granted I only made the walking speed fastest at very late of the game and never looked at any guides. Well, had fun anyway.

It's a port of a psp game.

Well fuck them. Paid for it twice and they fuck us over with this lazy shit.

So what's it gonna be boys. Worth the buy? Vita or PS4?

I recall getting the plat pretty early on into the post game. Probably only 80 hours or so? I'm at 180 hours now, still haven't beaten a single god yet, and just started the Gear Castle.

When can I stop farming equipment REEEEEE

Any super wordy vita rpgs with a good story? Sorry for being new.

Vita is dead, pham.

Thoughts on buying Stranger of Sword City revisited? I never played the original.

Trails of Cold Steel I and II. Be sure to talk with everybody multiple times to see how every NPC moves on its own story.

Been under a rock?

Pretty sure he asked for a good story m7

Did you like Demon Gaze? Well, it is a far better Demon Gaze.

Poor Deep silver just doesn't know what Vita is. Though Atlus might be at fault too since they didn't see point in giving the profits to Deep Silver over digital version when they could do it by themself. Too bad they fucked normal customers who wanted cross save, no matter how low that number actually is. Though to be fair, they never once advertised it in the EU channels for having that feature. Still shitty.

That would have been impossible for me as I got the 20k kill in the bogomil tower after floor 26. I guess you can play the game in many different ways.

It is not award winning, but it decent enough to get you interested

Now that I think about it, I did wonder why they hadn't mentioned the vita version at all even in their trailers. Guess this explains it. Still would have been nice to know prior to release.

Thanks.
No I just recently acquired a vita.

>It is not award winning
I can agree on this one, yeah.

Yes. Preordered it.

Don't really care about the Metacritic score because most of the western reviewers are biased against VNs, SRPGs, and "anime games" in general, anyway. All four Famitsu reviewers gave it an 8, which is solid, albeit not outstanding.

Vita because I don't have a PS4 yet.

Persona 4 may be what you're looking for. It has quite a few hours of gameplay and story, and the story isn't half bad.
It has waifus and cool music, if you're into that.

Already preordered both games ages ago. Vita for both, didn't see the point in getting PS4 version for a VN. I prefer to read these in my bed, and getting the remoreplay always takes way too much to be comfy not to say that putting it into sleep mode and back to Vita would be pain in the ass. Loved the first game so I know what I'm getting into.

they published 2 vita games and then decided fuck it and abandoned the device

Does the PSN store in NA not do preorder downloads?

As in you can download the game before it is officially released?

I know what you mean, user.
First game was really freaking comfy and I loved the Ainu settings. Even Hakuro was a pretty chill dude.

>Overall, how much joy you’ll be able to find in Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception comes down to how patient you are willing to be with the game’s many missteps. If you manage to hang in there and look beyond the ugliness of the misogynistic themes and a cast that errs on the side of okay but falls short of its potential to be great, you will undoubtedly find an enchanting story that’s actually worth your time.

Holy fuck. Should I start my own review site? If this shit could make it as a legit critic, I can.

>misogynistic
opinion discarded

Well, it does have a lot of bath scenes and fanservice. So of course people are going to complain about that.

And the big complaint in her review is that it's mainly a visual novel.
Holy fuck the time period too. Bandits and war dudes were all about raping girls back in the day.

>If you manage to hang in there and look beyond the ugliness of the misogynistic themes
Oh I think I can manage that dear reviewer. I have already reached enlightenment so it isn't a problem for me.

Pretty much reasons you can throwaway complaints about Utaware
>wahh it's a visual novel
>wahh it's an SRPG so it's bad
>anime artstyle, misogyny.

Do people who complain about Uta's sexual themes even know what time period it's in?

Are you stressed out?

Or the time period it's mimicking you should say.

Nah, everything should reflect current time period and ideals regardless of what time period the game is trying to be in.

Not as much anymore since classes are done, just focusing on my shit job so I can make money for Vita games.

This.

It's current year, after all.

You can't even do a Broadway show about Alexander Hamilton without turning him into a gay black man.

How dare the Japanese make a video game romanticizing evil, patriarchal, pre-modern society.

>There's so much reading
>Waaah I don't want to read

I fucking hate these people. They're the ones that have ruined the general game design in the current world.

1-5 Atelier
6-0 Cold Steel

All the time, for what seems like forever. But just like my walking depression I don't feel like I can even own it because e there is always someone worse off.

Is Puyo Puyo Tetris worth getting? I love puyo puyo and was wondering if anyone else here has it so I could get a second opinion, and maybe if I buy it, we could probably play online together or something. It's the next game on my "shit to buy for my Vita" list.

Good choice
However, if the Atelier was Ayesha, then play Ayesha instead

That review reminds me of that steins;Gate 0 review where the reviewer complained about it being a VN.

>Do people who complain about Uta's sexual themes even know what time period it's in?

>he doesn't know

Mind your spoilers, user. Please

Why are you guys reading video game reviewer opinions on a visual novel. As a game uta2 is dogshit. It's a 9/10 visual novel.

Some people love to get mad at incompetence or utter stupidity

You try not to react to this:
>Have you ever played a game that compelled you to put down the controller? Ya know? The type that makes you want to do the complete opposite of its intended purpose? Well, folks “Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception” is that game. For those of you unfamiliar with the series, Utawarerumono is an Adult Light Novel in Japan. When Light Novels get a video game adaption, despite their popularity in Japan, they tend to get a bad rap here in the US. And let me tell you Mask or Deception does nothing to change this stigma. Up until this point in my Kzoku experience, I have been blessed by the gaming Gods with the task of reviewing 3s and above outta 5s. But that all changes today. It ain’t easy out here in the review game.

>If you think you’re getting an adaptation of a Light Novel into a game, well just erase that thought from your hyper-stimulated overactive gamer imagination! Cutscenes? Nope. Ability to make choice in conversations? Nope. Ability to freely explore the world and get in-depth the world? You guessed it! Nope. That thing that I said about Light Novel game adaptations getting a bad rap? Well, that’s because they mainly consist of still images, the same recycled songs playing over and over, and undubbed conversations that are longer than I95. And Mask of Deception hits the mark with all of that. Folks this game is 90% talking. Nothing wrong with Undubbed games. Except when there is this much reading required. You will have to read while everything is spoken in Japanese. In the event, you’re ready to put down your controller and ragequit due to boredom you can skip scenes and save the game at any time.

>If you want a game full of still images but with interactions and not having to read the whole thing, honestly you are better off playing Fairy Fencer or any other Compile Hearts titles over Mask of Deception.

I own them all, was just gonna start with rorona and work from there

I'm trying really hard, user. I fucking swear!

Being recreationally outraged is fun, all the cool kids are doing it.