Best Truck of all Time?

>8000 towing capacity
Lol

*blocks your path*

>0-60 in 4.9 seconds
lol, oh wait.

*cucks the American*

That's an oxymoron

Don't worry when you break down I'll be here to tow you the the nearest shop.

boy, that is one fuck ugly truck

Its made for work, not looking pretty in the driveway of your suburb

>the yank cares about looks

It's almost like it's unapologetically utilitarian, and is more capable and more reliable while still being cheaper than your 4 door short bed driveway ornaments you call trucks

>muh Cummins

Do you yanks even use trucks?

Most of the people I see actually using trucks as a truck are Mexican painters/drywallers/construction workers and they have d21s/tacomas or a van. Hell, I've seen one working out of a Tsuru.

Boy it's almost like like it's supposed to be used for work. I know it's a foreign concept in clapland but really some madmen build pickup trucks for utilitarian purposes.

>3.5 V6 Ecoboost

I laugh every single time I hear a redneck WOT at a redlight in one of these. It sounds like a fucking riced out Toyota LOL

Also, why cant you yanks into flatdecks or canopys?

>more capable
In literally no sense of the word. It even has a smaller bed than the raptor. You just can't tell because all your vehicles are miniature because all of your roads are meant for horses.

Can't wait to see the body damage these things will get.

Nah, dropsides are useless because they have a bigger flat floor surface, more flexible loading ability, stronger and... Oh wait

Do you know how much your shit would get fucked with winter road salt? Also fuck tarping and strapping everything. A pickup bed us just more useful for everyday stuff like getting groceries.

Only farmers really use them. They usually have a hay bale lifter and a gooseneck hitch in the back.

>Raptor
>Truck

Trucks are for work. That's a pickup

>V8 series 70 cruiser

Compromised

>Do you know how much your shit would get fucked with winter road salt?
No more than with a styleside bed. Even alloy trays are stronger than a factory bed.
>Also fuck tarping and strapping everything.
With the dropsides fitted the need for tarping and strapping is just as relevant as a bed.
>A pickup bed us just more useful for everyday stuff like getting groceries.
Re; detachable drop sides.

By the time you're done playing Mr. Potato Head with your truck you could of hitched up a trailer to your pickup which has a much greater capacity and is easier to load.

What's the cargo capacity of those flatbed Toyota's anyways? A ton looks like it would be sketchy.

>V6
shameful
even Ram offers a V8 in it's Rebel

>A pickup bed us just more useful for everyday stuff like getting groceries.

>A pickup
>For getting groceries everyday

That's some heavy duty eating if you ask me.

>This image again

That's a good road you retard. Their tires aren't even two inches in the ground. That road was fucking built for them.

>What's the cargo capacity of those flatbed Toyota's anyways? A ton looks like it would be sketchy.

It is a metric ton in most applications.

I feel like such a cuck when I pull up in my ram to get some cement and I can only throw on 20 sacks and be sitting on the bump stops where as the day before I brought over the Isuzu elf, which is tiny in comparison, and receive a whole sling of 35 sacks and still have room for much more.

This is a sloppy site. That picture just shows how easy those pipeline fags have it.

The operator had to stick the loader bucket in to stop the front sinking

Sorry pleb, dropsides are just as difficult to drop as a tailgate on a styleside, well, with one more latch per panel. There's a reason commercial rigids don't have form fitted stylesides, because that's the only reason they exist. Form.
Those Toyotas tare at 2100-2200kg (depending on tray/body) and have a GVM of 3400kg with a certified 3900kg mod plate avail. Not only that but with a GCM of 6900kg they can tow the full 3500kg off the tow ball even with the vehicle at capacity.

Nice pretty boy truck

Still a truck regardless

>canopys
Thats what our fuckhuge SUVs are for familia.

Found it.

how hard would it be to daily this thing?

>pull out of driveway
>tip over
if your job was in a straight line from your house, you would have no problem. Just put it in reverse when you need to go home.
also
>checked

They still lack the flexibility and overall capacity of a pickup with a shell. Good compromise if you need the seats on other occasions though.
I absolutely adore this concept. Don't see enough of it.