ebil car.

what vidya

>on Veeky Forums
>doesn't even know about the only game that Veeky Forums managed to finish

>a coupe
>overall longer than a Mayback S600
>smaller doors than an slk
what is this?

It's a concept car, user. They're all a bit wacky.

this is a follow up of the Mercedes Ocean that came out ten years ago, although this is a much more edgy version but it's nice.

THIS TRIGGERS SOME OF Veeky Forums faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=UeL0ojb8A10

You buy now!

arr raght noa

>concept car that will never be made

How much? Fifify cens!

According to some sources, MB is still pondering about getting these two long-hooded cars into production.

>Anywho, Autocar reports that Mercedes-Maybach plans to bring the 6 Coupe and Cabrio to production someday, taking the fight directly to the Rolls-Royce Drophead and Coupé. Insiders also tell the British publication that Mercedes intends to bring back bespoke coachbuilding, offering new levels of customization to Maybach 6 customers. Something tells me Cruella's gonna want hers upholstered in white with spots of black.

Having 2 concepts for Maybach seems too much, but MB certainly hint these models will go into production soon.

Thank fuck. Only a nigger would buy this ugly turd.

beautiful transitions.

Well this is Maybach we're talking about. Only the insanely rich who are also insanely ostentatious would buy them. So, basically, stupid white billionaires, athletes and rappers, Arab oil princes, Russian oligarchs, and Chinese tycoons. If you hand-build them and keep production somewhat limited I could see it being a good thing to do.

The middle 2 are sexy as fuck.

I hope to god they get a massive face lift. they look like late 9s concept cars for the future---and not in a good way.

>Mercedes does it
>suddenly fucklonmg cars are popular again with the wealthy
>American luxury brands start to hop on the bandwagon and offer similar cars
>eventually trickles down to non-luxury marques
>the era of the landbarge comes roaring back, only this time, electric

I'd be ok with this.

>the long hooded car will be an exclusive signature for Maybach because MB revives and refines its original design first.
>These shape/design will be identified as MB-Maybach permanently.
>American has no chance to steal it back

We will see....

Looks like the car from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in reverse

It looks like that a bit.

>The Hydra Schmidt Coupé is technically a roadster, but was originally designed as a Coupé and never changes its name. Lets just say its stubborn owner Johann Schmidt the Red Skull liked the sound of it. The car was explained in the film script to be the fastest German car of its time. Not due to its aerodynamics but its incredible power – a supercharged, 16 cylinder engine. Together with Director Joe Johnston and Production Designer Rick Heinrichs, we researched Coupés of the 40ies to define the style for this vehicle. At first, I envisioned an extreme car shaped like a 1937 Auto Union (Audi) Type C streamliner, but I soon understood the film’s director was looking for something classic and upright. A style-blend of a Mercedes 540K, a Mercedes G4 Off roader plus some hints of BMW and Audi turned out to be the perfect language.

picrelated: MB invented the long hood, sitting on the rear axle body style.