/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/P7PM3
imgur.com/a/KHEis
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/110318707/#110319423
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best boy.

/ONI THREAD/

Today is my birthday. What should I do today?

Medea is trash

Memeroll all your quartz.

>Ignoring the limits of his body during battle, he starts running and increases his speed infinitely. Of course, what awaits at the end is self-destruction, but in the last few seconds before burning out, Angra can only be challenged by a first-rate Servant.

spend money to get Egos

Stay home and farm hands or something.

>ywn be a Fate Protagonist who gets stuck with Gawain or Gilles Saber

Celebrate with your friends and family.

Your 5* waifu/husbando needs to be at least 8.0 to be allowed to post in this thread.

Reminder that Merlin still doesn't get his interlude.

Medb thread! Say something nice about her!

She isn't Kiara.

I want you to be my Bitch Queen.

imgur.com/a/P7PM3

imgur.com/a/KHEis

>No Melt
>No Kiara
this game sucks ass

JETS

Here the Chinese FGO Whale count for each gacha until the JA gacha

>this is counted in usd

>this is iOS only

Which Male would be pure enough for Heaven's Hole Sexuality?

Good

Sure thi--
Oh wait.
Should I?
I'm at work.

More important, can he do this in bed.

Gareth-chan when? No seriously, I got tired of seeing that guy post it every thread and went to look him up
>equalled Lancelot in jousting and swordfighting
>beat the Arthurian Power Rangers
>cucks shitty medieval tsunderes
>nice hands
I can't wait to see what Nasu does with him (her).

>The incident of the Moon Cell's Kiara was an imaginary numbers phenomenon (lost from the observing universe, but remains like a barely existing old book in the recording universe), so Zepar would not have been able to see it normally, but as its observation target was Kiara, a Beast candidate (Authority of the Beast: resistance to parallel world and time regression attacks, in other words resistance to instant death of fate. To deal with the record being handled as an imaginary numbers phenomenon, even if the Kiara incident is no more, the records of Kiara herself will not disappear), it was possible. Zepar, really had no luck.

Oh, so that's why Zephar could see into other worlds and shit. Also Kiara confirmed Beast candidate in all worlds I guess. Authority of the Beast kept the record of CCC alive.

Also that other translation deconfirmed "Mooncell can't see other world-lines" idea. Solomon's Temple wasn't observable just because it was outside of the universe basically. Which only makes it more curious how all those servants got there.

That's one lewd Oni.

>no new IP

Anything I need to know once the english version releases?

Aside from the rates being shit.

My 4* waifu is 9.5 on the memelist. Am I allowed to post?

I guess gameplay matters more than character to them since the best Jeanna is at the bottom and the generic tsundere is at the top

Listen to your My Room servant's birthday lines.

Hot

Of course.

'Kay.

Save up for Bryn and Gil. Former because she'll never show up again, and Gil because he's a good servant.

Facebook campaign is 1,000 likes from 30k. If it hits 30k you start the game with
>Mash
>Saber Lily
>30 Quartz (free 10 roll pretty much)

My waifu isn't a Servant. Can I post?

No kill yourself

Yeah.

Fuck off, secondary._________

Lurk more newshitter.

Waver beats JA at both aspects, yet look at how low it his gacha.

Swimsuit when?

Actually, many characters fall under that description. In fact, for a while the standard way to introduce a knight was to have him equal the current best knight in some field. So many characters had intros who're a borderline fanfiction-esque "they fight with Gawain and have a tie so they go for a beer together". Tristan had one story where he fought and equalled Sir Lancelot in a swordfight.

Reroll for Waver or Altera.

Do it, buy the second most expensive pack for $39

I'm actually kind of excited for the English version to come out. Since the gacha will be more limited to the first two chapters, I have a much better chance to roll the 5* that I want.

When did Waver get a solo rate-up?

Just for today you're allowed to.

BB stun is 100% at level 10, right?

> two hours
Fuck.

I want to compliment an Oni on how lovely she looks in her swimsuit.

Which one?

Yes.

Yeah I kinda got that while poking around, but seeing as most of what we know of nasuverse Gareth is that she's a huge lancelotfag and a girl I wanna see how Nasu spins her.

Her skills are kind of broken desu.

>tiger print bikini on banana
I never knew I wanted this, thanks.

Meduseless has a 100% stun at Level 10, user.

See how much that helps her out.

They have to be to make up for her atk.

They could be party-wide. Right now they're ok.

Why is there so much vanilla with these two?

Medb is trash. Even /feg/ has standards when it comes to girls and rightfully trashes on their fans.

Nips love lovey-dovey tsundere.

I swear there was another one but i cant find it, so have a grumpy goblin butt instead.

Her skill is also packed with removing invuln. Medusaless doesn't have Jeanne's crit skill and her bullshit 3000hp recover+debuff cleanse+debuff resistance every 4 turns.

This is Medb just seconds before she died, right? She was in a bath when she was murdered, if I remember correctly.

>Even /feg/ has standards

You mean the general who attended a wedding with their own self inserts?

This is Medb at the beach.

That crit skill is pretty useless on BB because of her low attack though.

This is the worst thing I've seen in a while. I'm done

And the ones that sometimes open like 10 generals.

ooc garbage.

Okay. But only because it's my birthday.

How is it OOC if she actually does show interest in the MC?

Belkafag was mocked even by other tripfags & eventually left /feg/.

It helps to make her win np which in turn also heals the party. She's oriented to support/healing, with some damage mixed. She is an arts memer.

Can she do it, lads?

More Mesopotamia bromance when?

There was a very huge break when people encouraged him, and the wedding happened on that time. People didn't mock him into exile until he kept doing drama. And tripfags always trash on each other.

Her NP doesn't heal the party though. But she does work great with Tamamo boosting her arts and the two of them recharging each other's NPs.

This is fucking ridiculous. I guess the claims that we still aren't the worst general are true. We may have some shit but it's nothing on this level. Even our waifufags are relatively sane in comparison.

>being this new

She should've been a Caster but for whatever reason DW decided to add a whole new class with a weird gimmick for just one servant.

>BB/GO, pretending to follow Kiara, is treated as an enemy by Melt and Lip who had been turned into Sentinels. But with her salvaged body, she is unable to oppose Kiara and chooses neutrality for now, working hard to grasp the conditions within SE.RA.PH.
>In the end, Melt and co. go against Kiara. As a result, Melt is scheduled for disposal and Lip is put in bindings, her free will sealed.
>After countless Holy Grail Wars, Kiara gains the immature form of a Beast. With this she begins the process of creating her "true body". SE.RA.PH itself will be her next body for the sake of transforming into a Beast. SE.RA.PH begins to turn into Kiara. The human that is Sesshouin Kiara is, at this time, an extension that can be discarded at any time. (The one who clung to this extension was Zepar)
>The Moon Cell detects the presence of a Beast and becomes aware of the incident. Since it is a Beast incident that originated from the Moon Cell, it dispatches BB as CCC (Special Disposal). Although BB was sent to SE.RA.PH, she is aware that she can no longer do anything personally to Kiara, who has become a megastructure. She sets up an Order to defeat Kiara through the cooperation of the local humans.
>BB and BB/GO come into contact. For their respective goals, they swap places. After this, the managing AI of SE.RA.PH is the Moon Cell BB. So that the swap is not found out by Kiara, she behaves completely as "the management AI obedient to Kiara".

Catching up on the recent Nasu blog. Interesting, although it makes it sound like an Order is a special thing that anyone high up can just set up when a Beast is found. In retrospect Kiara is dangerous, but tends to underestimate things and is blind to trickery.

Still pissed that your Caster/Lancer prediction got BTFO?

Never mind, doggo went down like a bitch. Based best Hassan(s).

They don't want to unseat their precious Avengers.

H-Hey guys, I'd like to marry my waifu here. Would you attend my wedding?

She only shows interest in Saber Alter, if you weren't an EOP that didn't read Christmas 2015/6 and Shinjuku you'd know that.

Found it!
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/110318707/#110319423

Official Queen Servant

No. Marry her in the privacy of your own home.

If you're going to grail them, level them.

Nasu favoritism is strong.

You'd better post results.

avenger doggo is going to kick your ass if the rider version gives you trouble.

What kind of boys is Queen into?