You literally can't tell what year this car was made

You literally can't tell what year this car was made,

The headlights and taillights are timeless, and the shape is always ahead the curves

i can't believe its 89 car, all you need is modern wheels to make it look modern, and if u put classic wheels on it, it looks classic

is this the original mandela vehicle

Headlights that are only on the front of the car only existed in the 20th century. That quality combined with a sloping nose give it an unmistakably 90s "face"

>those lambo diablo lights
this car looks like an early nineties saturn lmfao

that car literally screams early to mid 90's.........

This, the unique features it has can only be found from the 90s into the earliest of the 00s.

Basically, sleek rounded designs in size efficient packages. The 80s were angular wedges and boxes and '08+ became the pifgat abominations we know today.

>flush door handles that seem to have all but disappeared today
>comparatively low beltline
>small A-pillar
>arrowhead profile the gooks were all about for a while
>last time the gooks did anything worthwhile was the 90s

Certain design cues and structure standards are easy to pick out. It's not ugly but can we please stop throwing around these English major non-words like "timeless" like cars are some gay painting to be "ooooo'd" and "ahhhhh'd" over?

>windows that big
that car could only exist before 2007

That car is the definition of the 90's.

>thin pillars
>low belt line
>not HURR LE SO ANGREY FAEC edgy tier styling
>low front end for unfriendly pedestrian crash safety

lol OP please spend some more time around new cars and tell me that car doesnt look old

not bad, but old

thats literally late 80s-early 00s in a nutshell.

TFW this guy doesn't live somewhere that he still see's them.
I want one but they all look dated as fuck. mostly because of fade in the rear panels on the trunks.

Hell fucking no. Look at that Mclaren and it looks dated as fuck cause of stupid headlights. Then look at a 1992 jaguar xj220. That is timeless.

>delusional GT fanboy: the thread

what

the fuck

>Look at that Mclaren and it looks dated as fuck cause of stupid headlights.

no

Even by the late 90s almost every car had wrap around headlights I think Saturns were the last ones and look how stupid it looks

>he's comparing a McLaren F1 to a fucking Nissan
>A NISSAN

Can this "every modern car is pigfat" meme die? That car is pigfat. This civic is light af at 2800lbs.

>last time the gooks did anything worthwhile was the 90s

*cough*

>inb4 slowers than a minivan

You guys wanted an AE86 with airbags, you fucking got one, now stop whining

>Can this "every modern car is pigfat" meme die
it's a stupid millennial mean and they're worse than fucking boomers.

you mean it's perfection in car form

>picking one of like six or seven cars you can buy in current year that weighs under 3k

Don't get me wrong, Honda is still trying to be cool and almost succeeding despite their prime years ending in the early 00s but lets be real now, it's not the 25k Type R Fit we all want to exist.

The car definitely shows it's age as a 90's car. It is one of the better ones in my opinion.
>being a mandelafag

I think it still looks good but I wouldn't confuse it for a modern car. Timeless and classic are two different things

Why would they make it? The only people who want it are Veeky Forumstists and then when it does come out, say it's total shit and go buy a 3k civic. Toyota 86 case and point.