/fhg/ - For Honor General

Buy the new balanced characters, goyim! Edition

Got fisted to death by 4 Centurions >Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

>Ausfag on PC
>Trying to do orders
>Can't find any matches
>Even at 5PM on an afternoon

Th-thanks Australia.

Do you not match with any gooks, chinks, or nips since they're all in your timezone?
I doubt the game is popular there but there should be some people on.

Access to dlc heroes in less than 12 hours

I literally just killed a dude with low health by throwing him into a wall.

That ever happened to you guys?

No, we only match with fellow Australians and Kiwi subhumans. I have never been put into an Amerikan match.

Good streamers?

were you playing berserker?

Nope, Warden.

Hahahaha

When exactly will the crutch characters be avalable to everyone?

Wildbilll_69 is a pretty good streamer

5 hours

less then 6, threres a timer when you pull cursor over them.

And it wasn't a spike wall?
Only characters that damage on throw that I know are Raider on forward wallbash, Berserker, and Centurion when he has Haymaker equipped.

I would greatly disagree

>Shinobi and Centurion mains defending their OP bullshit to justify blowing 40 bucks on a season pass

If you are one of these people, re-evaluate yourself. You're the kind of people who defended Blackbeard in Siege.

Tru3Ta1enT is probably the best For Honor streamer in existence, tbqhwyf.

I think they just don't want their crutch characters to get nerfed.

ebin memes!

To be honest warden defenders are still the biggest cancerous shitters.

iktf

Is there anything actually bad about Tru3?
All I ever hear is people saying he hates Warden and a lot of the 50/50s in the game.

I agree with him though. Warden is a bitch to fight unless you play like one of those hyper passive roll away fags.
You can't beat Warden with anything but light parries because of how ridiculously safe and useful shoulder bash is on Warden.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>berserker top heavy becomes unblockable if it's the 3rd hit or higher in the chain

and/or

>berserker passively gains more damage as his health decreases

y/n?

oh and

>can combo into a guardbreak instead of top heavy to finish a chain

and

>berserker forward throw stuns in addition to the stamina drain

When the matchmaking real good.

Also:
>deadpool as your emblem
I fucking hate nerds

Wait what exactly is wrong with zerker? I seldom get matched against one so i'm genuinely curious

his chain is useless because it's just parry bait and he has no real way to open up anyone.

>Deadpool
>Nerds

He's pure Reddit.

>Plays nerdgame
>Hates nerds

He's good when well written, which is unfortunately exceedingly more rare than his shit incarnations.

nothing in my experience. having played some skilled zerker players he's pretty decent. his lights do 17 dmg at 500ms and he can feint everything.

he can deflect into a GB, and his parry, GB, wallbang and OoS rewards are S tier. assuming you arent taking cheats like flickering into account hes better than PK, and even with flicker he's better than roach due to roach's crippling predictability

tl;dr
>what exactly is wrong with zerker
nothing. high damage, unpredictable offense. best defense play rewards in the game. hard to use

He's the most honest assassin which is a problem when being the most massive shitter faggot is rewarded with braindead niggery like PK.

>braindead niggery

I chuckled.

I feel like I'm pretty good at the game now, but honestly I have yet to find anyone who will just block ALL day against me. If its such a known fact that attacking is for suckers why have I not met anyone just doing that? Even warlords and conqs are dumb enough to initiate some times

should i just buy the season pass? dont think i can wait another 2 whole fucking hours

“Hey Faggots,
My name is Raider, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are vortex-spamming, ledge-falling, no-lifes who spend every second of their day trying not to be charged off a ledge. You are everything low-level play in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any executions? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own lack of directional throws, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Nobushi on Apollyonbook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best unblockable. I’m pretty much LEGENDARY. I was captain of the viking team, and starter on my raiding team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to kensei feints and warden mix-ups”? I also get straight throws, and have a banging hot shinobi girlfriend (She just tripped me; Shit was SO legendary). You are all faggots who should just ÉG RÍF ÞIG Í BITA!" yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Shinobi"

Kys

Do it.

Deadpool is the only Marvel guy I kinda like. Probably because I can't stand Marvel stuff and he is nothing like the others.

>Pic Related: It’s me and my Shinobi"

>So ADHD ridden that he can't wait 2 hours
>Wastes 40 bucks to skip 2 hours of waiting
>Then realizes Cent spams the same combo 24/7 and feels like killing himself

Nobushi holds her naginata like a schoolgirl carrying her backpack. Cute!

Don't look!

I haven't had any trouble today, granted I do see the same people a couple of times.

Unless you're talking about Skirm and Elim those are dead as fuck.

>Femraider will never break my neck

The fuck are you talking about.

He's been legitimately the worst class in the game since release. The only thing that isn't pure parry bait are his lights but if he dodges out of them he gets fucking nothing out of it because like I said his dodge attacks are parry bait.

>tfw knights might actually win a round

glad i stayed with them

>you will never lift with valkyrie

Because despite the ultra optimal perfect move being to never attack first, there's thankfully some people who still play with the intention of trying to have a modicum of fun.

So what's the basic combo on cent following a parry?

Nah, that was alternating raider and LB for a long time, don't let fags try and lie to you that they actually totally had this magical hidden tech the whole time, they were just woefully underpowered for a long while if you tried to do anything other than ledge people.

he's better than roach, ken, valk, conq, law and probably others.

maybe zerk is bad for a controller player but if you can manage fast inputs of feints and guard changes he's pretty dope

>Only get 3 Scavenger crates from buying the Season Pass

Shouldn't it be at least, I dunno, 10? Only getting 3 seems really Jewish on Ubisoft's part.

>light parry
switch guard -> charged heavy -> charged punch
>short range heavy parry
tap heavy or gb
>long range heavy parry
warlord stuff

No fucking way is he better than literally any of those.

Valk, Law, and Conq have some form of offense that isn't garbage, Ken suffers from the same issue but isn't as bad as Berserker is literally a Roach with less tools.

Here's the long list of things that he has in his arsenal that are useful:
-Can dodge out of lights
That's literally fucking it, he's utter trash and needs new moves to keep up with the new buffs and cancer.

>raider
>ever bad at any time

lmao

You dare complain, goy? Now go buy some steel while you're at it.

Stop playing Centurion.

I got the game itself for free from an online raffle, so I can't really complain about value for money. If I had spent money on this, however, I would be fucking furious.

Sorry I'm retarded, by warlord stuff do you mean leaping?

right after parry press gb it does a stam drain attack

You're retarded or trying too hard to play le epin contrarian if you argue raider had virtually anything in his favor on release barring shit like the unparryable zone getting found, which then got fixed.

>Valk, Law, and Conq have some form of offense that isn't garbage
you cant be serious? conq has offense that isnt garbage? lmao. law is even worse than conq and valk is strictly a shitter stomper. her sweep is the easiest shit to dodge and her attacks are all really telegraphed with audio and visual cues

>Ken suffers from the same issue but isn't as bad as Berserker
le chinese feints man is the same deal as berzerker except zerk is faster in all aspects and gets better damage from GB parry and wallbang

>roach
has literally no safe moves, same issues as valk in that everything he does is highly telegraphed, except he only does 2 things

>law
>form of offense that isn't garbage

Please tell me what this is

Centpocalypse soon, my friends.

>play raider
>fight a warlord/conq/warden/law/anyone with a bash or bash/GB mix up based offense
>cant be bashed because cant be guard broken while dodging
>dodging is completely safe
>can cancel dodge into GB
>GB, parry and OoS rewards are top tier
>implying raider was ever bad

shitter detected.

I guess, but...... You telling me I have played since beta and I have still yet to face anyone who just doesn't attack or do anything? More so, is there any tournament grand finals recorded where one side was the definition of turtle?
>inb4 shugoki pre-patch

Starting to think my chances in a tournament might be good...

I unironically love tapestry posting

Dudes in full armor doing silly stuff has now become my favorite thing.

you wouldnt stand a chance in a tournament until you start to think of the game in terms of how you can break it

tournament players dont have to turtle, they just use broken offense options. even when they play defensively, or "turtle", they dont just block, they do infuriating things like stay just out of punishable range with warden and spam SB cancels, or dash in and out of combat as warlord and try to fuck you up with his sprinting bash/zone/gb/top heavy mix up, or play PK and flicker zone and then back dash til their stamina comes back and do it again

>Implying raider even had the shit they have now at release

Stop trying to play this dumb revisionist bullshit under le git gud ecksa dee pretenses, the only time he even got above like entry fights of tournaments in the early game was when again, goofy shit like his unparryable got found.

Alright thanks

how dare you bring your optimism into this thread! Can't you see that this thread is for salty shitters only?

>people still play this game

>People still play

>people

>

You're retarded. They could always tech gb while dodging. Most people are retards like you and didn't know.

>Implying that's what's made them more useful and popular

i know this feel recently. i quit more games than i finish now, it feels like. i dont even bother with orders. the 2 new heroes are such utter cancer that i have desire to buy or play them, and whats more, their utterly broken nature has dragged all of the scumbag players of other characters back into the open like flickering PKs, sprint mix up wardens and warlords, vortex spammers etc. not even the braindead fun of 4v4 modes is enjoyable anymore as its just teams of 3 cents and something else running about kicking each others shit in

im playing more out of morbid curiosity than actual enjoyment now

I stopped playing before the 3rd round in the first season or whatever its called, kek. Game is horrible.

You are just burned out, play something else nigger

Flowerhead nobushi > cat ears nobushi
debate me

fish head a best

There really isn't anything to debate.
You're objectively wrong.

>loved the game until last tuesday
>cant stand it now

im not burned out, the game changed significantly for the worse with the new heroes and other changes last week

and is not even just the new shit in the game, its what they represent. that the developers either clearly have no idea how to balance and maintain this game correctly or they just dont give a fuck. or to take a more /pol/ slant on it, they just want to kike people out of their sheckles by releasing blatantly OP game changing characters as timed exclusively paid dlc. or maybe some combination of the above. its hard to keep faith and stay invested in the game when all of the updates and patches except the fat dash fix have been utter shit and the latest one is the worst yet by a long way

>Cent
>Blatantly OP
lol

>DLC characters come out soon
>Back of my head I know Jewbisoft will nerf them because it's not special goyim week anymore
>Tfw I'll have to shill for a pass to get my broken funtime week

At least my games against cent/shinobi are funny when I parry them and they immediately bail out because the meme is over.

>play any 4v4 or 2v2
>team with more cents wins
>play 1v1
>endless ninjas
>sometimes flickering PKs out to prove their waifu has still got it

i play a lot of duel, but its not all i play. there are no enjoyable modes since tuesday

>Lots of people are playing the new heroes, lots of people including you don't know how to deal with them
Wow who would have thunkgen

>Apocalypse happens
>future dominant race finds these threads
>concludes from the text and OC artwork that the three factions that ruled our world where at war over extreme sexual tensions with eachother

Which mythic do I get for cent, I really want the horizontal brush but fireflies and all those alternate mythic effects look dumb.

We were never talking about popularity.
My experience tells me that all it takes is a patch note to make people interested in picking shit they've shat on without knowing why until now.

Raider is better after the patch, there's no denying it. We're saying raider wasn't garbage before that.

I'll play them because I want new shit, not because of how strong or not strong they are.
I have a rep6 Warlord, if I want to be OP then I just pick him.

>there is no way to deal with a shinobi in 1v1
>there is no counter to centurion ganks and not only that, but he can give his team doubled HP as a feat

listen friendo, maybe at your MMR people just mash and do whatever the fuck they like and sometimes you can counter it, but at anything above "competent" players figure out the optimal way to play and abuse it

It's been a week.
It took everyone, at the very worst, 3 days of beta to figure out who was OP and who wasn't (including nobushi, for example).

The thread is biased towards cent. He's the new flavor of the season for the old deus vult meme brigade.