Guilds (Ps4)
Grey Lanterns (Full)
VG Corps-ZE4K0

Post Loadouts

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tI1iCMuDAVE
youtu.be/WBZsMCh24Hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So does the glowy armor from the cover exist for Superman/Supergirl or is it just batmans?

I main Robin is that okay?

Swamp Thing or Bane guys? I can't decide. I love them both I'm always a grappler. Bane has cooler gear but I also mained him last game and Swamp Thing was the character I was most excited for. Man his gear is ass though.

Every Robin main just like there character is on the spectrum or scale of some sort.

>screw my wrist at work
>set up my champion AI's to deal with multiverse
>none of them can beat a random swamp thing

Time to start playing him

I can't help it, his moveset is too good. I would play Dr. Fate if he had more combos.

>tfw maining the Superior character

Please tell me you guys have the intelligence to play the Mastermind.

Cheetah is top tier, this community is just ignorant.
Does 700+ damage combo's with 2 bars, half of that with 1 bar. From any angle or hit confirm can lead into massive damage.

command grab catches people in the air and her combo can be reset for a full 100-0 combo if the enemy fucks up the defence even once.

This is competitive btw. She does more dmg with gear.

With full meter she can practically 100-0 you in a single combo.

Robin is nice. Love any character interaction with him

ROBIN: who would put a hit on me?
Ds: anyone who has ever met you.

Robin is just so pleasant a person.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tI1iCMuDAVE

people were discovering this on Pig's stream. Her mobility is crazy and she hits like a truck. Maybe there's a way to stop her but yeah she's a sleeper character.

>leveling up bane
>unlock booty shorts for harley

Sorry my bad, I thought no one noticed cheetah was strong, I just don't see many cheetah players. And on reddit and the few times I checked on Veeky Forums I have not seen anyone talk about cheetah.

I thought people believed she was trash tier or something.
She has one of the best footsie if not the best footsie.

All of her moves except 2 of them can chain into each other. Meaning excluding 2 of her grab moves, all of her other grabs lead into the other grabs.

So if she hits you with an AA, a jump attack, mid/short range attack or pretty much anything. It leads to the same mixup.

And she can end her mixup in completely different ways.
What's pretty disgusting is how her mixup can even lead to a wallbounce. So she can do an arena transition or juggle you even more.

She can end the mixup with you standing in a reset, knocked down and now you have to guess if she is going to command grab and more.

One of her grabs can even grab you while you're in block stun. The other command grab has pretty good range on it too and most can connect on bounce.

I would check out testyourmight rather than Veeky Forums/reddit if you wanted to see what the general attitudes are. most people here just seem to play the game casually anyway. i haven't had a chance to check everyone out in depth yet because of school though she's on my radar. I heard she could duck under deadshots low gun with her low stance though I checked it out today and she didn't have anything like that. I might have mixed it up with catwoman.

She has 2 duck moves that I know of.
One is an ability you unlock I believe it dodges all projectiles, I spammed it and haven't got hit while in it yet.

It has her super low while she dashes extremely fast at the enemy and knocks them up for a combo.
Overpowered as heck ability glad it's not in her base kit, it can be combo'd off of all her normals and used on block stun to ignore her recovery.

It's OP in mixups because you can't react to it and hits low on blockstring. So someone can do a double overhead combo with her straight into this attack. or she can do the low right after the first overhead and you have only like a couple frames to react to it, and yes. This attack leads into her 40%+ combo just like the rest.

Her other duck ability is the back dash triangle jump attack. If you hold it, she ducks. Dodges projectiles but I didn't test with deadshots low projectile. But I know it dodges projectiles that wouldn't normally be dodged by crouching.

Deadshot is worthless against her, she has too many ways around and when she closes in he loses all his life and can't keep her off or deal with her mixup game.

>Cant even do a single multiverse
>Because I keep losing connection for 1/20th of a nanosecond and thats enough to drop LONG ENOUGH that it boots me back to title
>From a single player Multiverse

Why?

Sure am glad I'm not doing anything actually annoying to play or else I'd be kinda pissed.

VG Corps owner here, there's only three spots left so APPLY TODAY

Finally found my main in Scarecrow. Decided to learn him after watching the AI absolutely clean house for me. He has some pretty great intros, and his gear is so damn cool.

MY FUCKING DICK JEEZUS

Black Canary/Brainiac clash
>Gonna shove my fist up your-
>Humans are obsessed with scatology
top zoz

How the hell do you fucking remove Robin's turban?

>Game clearly wants me to main Black Adam with the amount of shaders and epic gear I've got for him
>Can't land his combos for shit

>gotta spend 2000 jew coins later on when you want to use your epic set item with that visual

why would you though, you use that for online play and for multiverse and shit you just use whatever gear is best.

Looking aids in multiverse isn't so appealing to me.

VG Corps is now full guys.

>beat a guy 3:0 in player match
>he turns competetive mode back off
>switch to level 20 bane
>continue winning

>tfw too intelegnet to main braniac

There are some heads that remove the hood.

>do guild multiverse, event with 18 opponents
>learn some combos for reverse flash listening to my own music in the process
>pre-final fight is Flash
>he kicks my ass
>its on youtu.be/WBZsMCh24Hg
>hype as fuck uphill battle with supers and clashes of which i barely come out victorious
>next fight is grodd, piece of cake
>see cocky as fuck thawne speeding of towards the screen as the game proclaims his victory
game crashes, run doesnt contribute to guild, my xp and prize box gone
>mfw

shit that was fast, I was on 8 hours ago and we were like at 30?

Any guilds on the bone?

I know right? Popped on this morning and had like 9 applications and we were at about 37. Completely full up now so the next guild multiverse should be easyyyy

Friendly reminder to do AI Battle Simulator every day.
>put low level characters for defense
people won't fight you if you put in your top horses, it's better to get 5 bronze boxes than none
>fight with characters you won't ever play or level normally
that way you can level up characters without playing them, and have them equip some fun looking gear
>Captain Cold AI never wins
this is just a fact.

I wish, most people dont do events.

Best way to get specific character gear?

>Two multiverse worlds that give epic Cheetah gear
Aquaman worlds when?

One of the multiverses rotates every 6 hours or so and has gear for a specific character each time. Right now its Cheetah. There's also one which lasts for a few days which gives better gear but needs a higher level character.

>I thought people believed she was trash tier or something.

A lot of people were saying that for some reason actually. Dumbasses to be honest. Canary too I guarantee is gonna end up good.

>needs a higher level character
I've got my captain cold at 20 so I'll wait these out thanks. I haven't peaked at any game modes other than online ranked. There's a lot of content in this game.

>tfw STILL no multiverses for any of my characters after a whole week

Play the character. Hero Bias is turned on by default.

Still good to do the other character's worlds that give the epic gear because the objectives usually give you a platinum box.

That and leveling characters doesn't really take that long.

>Literally BOTH Multiverses are Cheetah

FUCK

Our guild has The Flash and we just beat him.

>practice combos autistically
>try to apply them during a match
>mind goes blank

>tfw you slowly start to get one of the combos right regularly in a match.
It's not really much but it's a start

Yeah I just did 7k damage to him

Someone should hop on with me right now so we can do this. I can get 3-4k EASY on him with Cyborg, we can definitely get this Diamond

This then fall back on spamming certain moves

Grey Lanterns PS4 btw

Currently running through one of the other missions, I'll set up a match after I'm done

Okay I'll be in the menu, just drop me an invite when you're ready

Oh I thought you was in VG Corps! my bad

RIP

Anyone know if Supergirl's meter burn f3 or b3 combo into anything? I can't figure out what meter burning those actually does/if it enables any follow up

>All these cyborg skins
But he's awful

>The /co/ guild is like 30th in the world.
>Meanwhile, the Veeky Forums guild is 1430 in the world.
Guys, come the fuck on.

I wish they said fuck you to the DC cinematic universe

i can't tell what your problem is.
do jumping 2 > 112 >EX frost breath if you have meter
or do jumping 2 >212121
that's from back 3.
i don't play supergirl so this is probably not ideal it's just what i found

>Batgod making it easy as fuck

Cyborg has been a main in the Justice League since the New 52. Has zero to do with the movies.

I'm talking about his character design. He looks exactly like he's going to look in the upcoming film.

>tfw you're a /co/mrade and you can't get in the /co/ guild because it's full.

Yea, here he is in his most famous role in the nu52.

Except he literally doesn't at all

He doesn't even begin to approach the levels of shitiness that is movie Cyborg

>opened the guilds tab 3 times today
>each time got around 30 boxes
god damn i am swimming in fucking gear.

I'm remembering incorrectly, however, I just want Teen Titans Cyborg.

How do I join the /co/ guild?

you don't.

I know about those combos, i'm just trying to figure out if meter burning f3/b3 enables any cool combos.

Heres an example of what im talking about: db2 knocks away, but meter burning that lets you follow up with other stuff.

Jesus, this weeks Guild multiverse is really tough. Are there items you can only get from guild motherboxes? Because this is seriously starting to stress me out.

meter burned f3/b3 gives you 1 hitarmor and does more damage.
combos are the same.

Thanks m8

How many ladder points does each win in ranked net you? Since there are no bronze/silver/gold/etc. divisions here, I am finding it pretty difficult to track progress.

What does changing stance ACTUALLY do?

changes your stance

so it seems like it's only worth regenerating epic set items.
the set boni seem too good to not take with you

I forgot where I read it, but because they have normals and string that change your stance, they can't actually not have a stance switch button without breaking the game

Delete clash. Stupid mechanic

Bane?

i think it's cool

The interactions between characters are fun, but they get repetitive after awhile

Never heard that before

Swampy got royally cucked in this game in terms of gear.
>no corn thing
>no samurai swamp thing
>no my blue heaven
>no anything but fucking stumps, roots and branches

>complaining about shitty gear

As an aquaman main, I completely gave up on my character looking good.

i mean... you're playing fucking aquaman, what did you expect.

Does he have a shirt option for classic orange/green?

I like his playstyle, but I hate his looks and character.

It would've redeemed him a bit if he did, but I have no idea if he does.

I'm still searching for a hood for GA. I feel like, y'know, it seems like an obvious choice. But no, a baseball hat and sunglasses.. Yeah... Or a Robin Hood cap and sunglasses...

I know Adam and Batman have capeless options, what about Superman?

I wonder when we'll get more premier skins, I'm just sitting on the free shekel coins you get from leveling up
I'd buy Yellow Lantern Scarecrow

I just want Kingdom Come Supes. I know the crest is in the game but I want the graying hair.

It dougs

>be a grappler main
>a grappler is finally perceived top tier in a game
>it was my main last game too
>I inexplicably suck ass with him in this installment

Feels bad man. Hopefully Swampy ends up with some good tech too as I'm doing a lot better with him. Jury seems to be out on him atm though some thing he's worst in the game others think he's a huge sleeper.

Bane is tough to play. demanding mechanically and mentally balancing venom with all the tick throws and combos while trying to get in on the dead shots chipping you to death. It's worth it though when you finally get in and take off half their health bar with no effort.

Would be stupid of NRS not to dish out more, they'd go like hot cakes. On the other hand, making more premiers would mean recording additional dialogue for every single character, dunno if they'd go for that.
Personally, I'd definitely get Alan Scott Shazam skins if they made them.

Yeah everyone online presses buttons like mad so I've just gotta learn to play more defensively and abuse my super armor better. Also clean up my command grab input I hate their input for his spinebuster grab. Give me 360s I'm much more comfortable.