youtube.com/watch?v=mv1XUyRqcGU
youtube.com/watch?v=iVGcRNotCAE
youtube.com/watch?v=tjKguEPziYY&t
youtube.com/watch?v=DGPyHQ2FSUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HXNE_l1YUHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for delet this

2nd for all 3 of them are underage faggots

I haven't been in /v/scape for a while, did someone finally beat Latent?

no

Oh no

Wtf is even happening in the OP

jewsdid911 being shown where he is on the pking tier list. someone probably has a photo of jews shittalking before this fight happened

nth for remove yell

Our server is dying. The steady decline of our population base is clear. Oldfags are getting bored and quitting, and newfags that come from outside Veeky Forums don't understand us and leave. This isnt an overnight solution. this won't magically fix everything. this isn't easy to commit or admit to.

but this IS something that can easily be done, something based on logic, on reason, and on common sense. this isn't a band-aid solution, this isn't a quick fix. This is delayed gratification and forward planning. this is more players, a better economy, a better community. and all this is, is as simple as turning yell off because the alternatives are all there -- the thread and CCs.

this is a sacrifice. short-term pain, long-term gain. think about it with your head, not your feelings. I grew up on yell myself, and it will not be easy at first but this is for the best. You will be mocked, ridiculed, and bullied, but know that what doesn't happen is that your argument is refuted. They can't refute it because deep down they know you're right.

I am open to arguments as usual, but only arguments. Memeing me only damages your own inability to construct counterarguments and weakens your defense. You're better than that, you're smarter than that. Either counter properly, or maybe, just maybe, acknowledge the truth and what needs to be done outside ur comfort zone

pic related is the process.

there really isn't hope for you

hope is needed for me, hope is needed for vscape

he's too retarded or autistic to realize that it'll kill the game and that we need to take other steps to keep it alive

just hide the posts and carry on

ad-hominems aren't arguments.

>we need to take other steps to keep it alive
this IS the step. The final and only step.

all this work on shitposts that don't get read

i'll adhom as much as i want against a literal retard like you

retard

nobody reply to him

well meme'd my friends, bring an argument next time

This is what I am talking about. Let everyone see. They refuse to refute me because they simply can't.

not an argument.

haha yes! mimic me

your unoriginality speaks for itself. Argument any time now

reminder to stop replying and let this faggot bump the thread himself

this

very much this

of course I will keep bumping the thread, how else will people see how embarrassing these non-arguments directed at me are?

they will say anything, do anything, everything that's just not simply discussing the argument. this speaks volumes of how weak and cowardly they are haha

but I digress. I almost do not blame this. This is a very difficult truth to realize.

>that smug satisfaction knowing yell will never be removed
>we will get to watch anti-yell poster cry and moan every day in the general and nobody will care

Who needs arguments when you've got smug? Yell removal won't happen but we still get to watch this circus go on and on every day...

Anyone want to sell me a maxed account for this server? Can pay rs3 or osrs gp.

> Estonia Edition
What? Why Estonia

who is crying but people like you who can't counter it?

every time I post, no argument is ever presented to me. That is pure satisfaction.

Oh yes keep going ~

Keep peddling your arguments I'd love to hear all of them... not that any of them will ever be implemented!

not an argument :^)

I actually do want you to keep going, people like you are extremely predictable. More bumps for the bump gods

The Australian pkers that once ruled the outback, I mean wilderness, were replaced by their slav counterpart, the Estonians

It's just was unexpected to see the name of my semi-obscure country while browsing vg

there's a band of pkers who mainly kill agility trainers on this server; they're estonian. the photo is of one of them taking a seat

well your country currently dominates the wilderness friend, that's something to be proud of

Pls respond boys I want to pk the kids in the OP

>rs3 gold
literally worthless

post ign i might be able to help you out

you can login on the community account

ign: community
pw: ayylmao

and can probably take them down if you catch them off guard. The community account has fair enough stats, just no items because people regularly drop its bank

Well heck /rsg/ is doing a lot better than /osg/, never know. I'll pay either.
I don't have an account.
Cool, I'll try it later. Is mystic or ahrims and whip expensive? Ags on this server or is the only spec wep dds and gmaul?

ahrims 2m a piece, no ags only whip and dds, gmaul is arguably shit here

*ahrim's top and bottom 2m ea

others are sub 100k

>Is mystic or ahrims and whip expensive?

everything is relative to how much you can bargain, but generally 2m like what says is a fair starting price sure. There's no GE so don't get jewed

>Ags on this server or is the only spec wep dds and gmaul?

no AGS for now, but spec weps are all there like dds and gmaul

Can we all agree to just sage every single time we post and not give him any (You)s?

you're already agreeing by proving all of my points for me

bump

posting mine too

post grinding music

youtube.com/watch?v=2TjRPPtdlGo

youtube.com/watch?v=8eJz0Gkttm8

nice. Love some sabbath. this one's one of my favorite albums of all time senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=KK6Clqgq2dw

youtube.com/watch?v=mv1XUyRqcGU

aaaaaaaaaa

time to die

youtube.com/watch?v=iVGcRNotCAE

very nice, i heard the singer of soundgarden just killed himself a few days ago

rest in peace

supremo

hot dfs

yeah he was a good man. rip

youtube.com/watch?v=tjKguEPziYY&t

god bless

digging this, ty4 bostan

youtube.com/watch?v=DGPyHQ2FSUQ

finally recover that dfs you lost to latent? or is that to pay back the one you lost to him the second time that someone else loaned to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=HXNE_l1YUHU

Impressive autism my furriend

Where in your plan did you consider the negative effects of removing yell?

reminder the best way to combat the anti yell shitposters (yousirname, hurt) is to boycott the thread entirely, or sage all your posts

good post

hey hurt is innocent

not an argument

the negative effects of removing yell is negligible in the long run. As I said, it might be painful at first to adjust, but just like when Bobster originally removed yell everybody sorted themselves out just fine in the span of hours. The thread exploded in activity and cc's surged

the only real negative effect of removing yell is that it's uncomfortable to do initially. that's literally only it. alternatives exist to emulate all of yell's functionality, while at the same time benefiting the server better in the form of passive thread exposure

yell is fundamentally unnecessary by design, and its killing us

>thinks hurt is antiyell
you must not know hurt

t. hurt

bald hair blue eyes

ARYAN

MASTER

There has literally never been a decent Australian pker

am i supposed to bump the thread when it gets the red exclamation point

20th image for the 20th poster

Why do we even have a thread it just gives the impression you're autistic children & really unlikeable

Australians are bad at video games all around

this

Estonians are not slavs, culturally or ethnically. They speak a finno-ugric language and I imagine are most similar to the Finns and Balts genetically.

because it brings in newfriends

t. someone who just spoke with a newfriend and they said they found us from the catalog

you might as well just say the entire southern hemisphere

ok so they're mongolian snow niggers

the childish shitposters you see here are the minority. they just post a lot

They dominate yell as well

they are literally the entire communtiy

the people who dont shitpost also dont bump the thread and leave it to die

they aren't allowed in my cc heheh checkmate losers

t. unclechuckus cc

Kek

Selling
>Derek's axe 2m
Daxe 5m
Seercull (memecull) 500k
1k iron knives 100k
Sara Coit 500k
Sara plate 1m
Sara kite 500k
Dragon Bolts 45k ea.

Will be on at 8:00pm CMT (7 hours)

Also that feel when you get 3 Barrows items in an hour.

How is this in any way a bad representation of the server?
Dumb entitled OSRS refugee asked a simple question that he could have easily found out on his own, got burned and butthurt, and left like a faggot.
Fuck, when you first leave tutorial island, the ::info screen that tells you to read the wiki before asking questions even pops up automatically. Jello36 was just a dumbass.

all gone

this

>WE NEED SHITPOSTING TO KEEP THE THREAD ACTIVE AND GET MORE NEWFAGS
>OH WAIT WE NEED TO SHITPOST TO SCARE OFF NEWFAGS

Make your mind up, faggot.

>putting words in my mouth like you put cocks in yours
No. Try again.

>OH WAIT WE NEED TO SHITPOST TO SCARE OFF NEWFAGS
act like a fag and you get bullied, nothing else to it

Nigger if I put words in your mouth like I put cocks in mine that post would have been 8 paragraphs of 2,000 words total.

you put 2000 words worth of cocks in your mouth?

hes got a big mouth

can you post your ign so we can bully you off the server lol

It's not even that he didn't read the info screen or didn't read the wiki. The xp rate is in the second line in the OP and he didn't bother to read that far into the post before expecting us to spoonfeed his illiterate ass.