Are interior accent lights always gay?

Are interior accent lights always gay?

Yes, and they blind you at night.

is masculinity always fragile? holy shit. whTe men are such cucks.

>blind you at night
Even less retarded ones? Like a real soft glow such as pic related? My car has some sparse stock accent lights, and I was thinking some floor ones would look alright if they're quite diffused and soft

Say goodbye to night vision with those stupid fucking blue leds.

kill me

Not him, but still too bright.

Accent lighting should be just that--accents. It should show you the outlines of shit in your car, not light up your footwells.

Chances are, unless its stock, it's gonna be shit.

To clarify what I mean:
>Soft glow outlining cupholders (or just a soft dot inside them)
>Soft light behind the knob to open the door

Shit like that. Has to be really soft (think the illuminated door buttons in most cars). If it looks like you just installed overhead reading lights all over your car, it's trash.

yeah that one is still a bit much, was the least aggressive one I could find on my 30 seconds of Google. Maybe like 20% of that? Like you said, accents are for accents. I'd just like a couple more in my car to smooth it all out. There's a bulb in the console dome light that shines on the shifter and it looks real good imo, just a real soft glow of it and your hand. Would like that to be extended a bit more in the cabin.

>Soft light behind the knob to open the door
Also has that, I fucking love it

Yeah, about 20% that would be fine, but I will say the footwells are okay if and only if they turn off when your overhead interior lights turn off. Then that shit is actually pretty nice when you're getting into your car. But it should be the same color as your interiors (so white, unless you change the color of them as well...which would probably look awful).

But that's my opinion, mate. If you wanna do it, go for it. And no, they aren't gay. Just most often done in a way that detracts from the car like most vehicle mods do.

Any extra interior lights other than a reddish hue from your dash is going to reduce your contrast/visibility.

Who gives a fuck what your interior looks like at night. Nobody gives a fuck, that's who.

It's just dumb. Same as those faggots that drive around with arc blue headlights that reflect 50% less light than 'gross yucky warm-white' lamps, blinding everyone and themselves.

my sti has a light up ignition switch pretty cool desu

Yeah, I assume you'd have to wire the new lights in with the old, and that seems like a big hassle. Unless you can't really seem them during the day.

The interior lights are already a nice shade of blue, gonna try to match it as close as I can.

>Who gives a fuck what your interior looks like at night

Me, sir. I like to look at things that I think look nice.

that shit will stay cool.

Then enjoy reducing your visibility at night for the sake of MUH LEDS xDDD.

are you implying people would just leave those shit's running while they drive? nah nibba it's a show car/convenience type thing.

Depends, my friend has relatively dim red LEDs in his car. Not bright enough to be distracting and the red won't fuck your night vision

Think of but maybe 30% more dim and red

This is stock in a 2010 mazda 3. Too much or nah?

blue is not a good colour for something like this. It really strains the eye. Stare at the blue in person of light like that for like more than 10 seconds and your eyes start telling you to stop. I think accent lights are fine as long as they're muted and the right colour blah blah

jesus christ my eyes