What are some historical conspiracies you believe?

What are some historical conspiracies you believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
space.com/12835-nasa-apollo-moon-landing-sites-photos-lro.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the phantom time hypotesis

historical conspiracies is /x/? get over yourself

Joseph Smith was assassinated because of his presidential bid.

The holocaust was done by the Jews

discussing "historical conspiracies" on their own is fine (9/11, Moon Landing, JFK Assassination, UFO's, etc.) because of their significant historical impact in the public's interpretation and perception of said events

but conspiracies >you believe

crossed the /x/ line right there

Brian Boru died before the Battle of Clontarf, and his death was fictionalized in order to excuse an indecisive, de facto dublin victory, while still passing on moral authority to his successors.

Tell me more.

Jews got a high level of tribalism that will make them more inclined to act disloyal in foreign nations as long as it gather other Jews.
Does tat count as a conspiracy theory?

I don't think Gagarin actually flew in space. There are no evidence and all we got is the word of the Soviet government, which has been lying about a shitoad of things all the time. Even today telling ridiculous lies is considered something ok in Russia.
I also think Gagarin was killed because he could take getting paraded for something he knew he didn't do.
I'm also pretty surprised the moon landings are something so talked about, but Gagarin's flight is automatically considered 100% true.

I wouldn't be suprised if the moon landing was fake.

history

That a spectre of communism is haunting Europe

That the Patriots are real

I don't know if it counts as historical but I'm still a believer that "Al Qaeda" is largely a fiction made up by neocons to create a new eternal enemy if the face of the disappearance of the USSR and to justify military adventurism. Even if Adam Curtis is getting a little dated.

Hitler wasn't as bad as we are told

Just the first or all 6 of them?

>we have always been at war with [middle eastern country]

The Middle Ages never happened and it's currently the year 1719.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

the american revolution was an freemason conspiracy

This, and obviously the first.

Hitler was a zionist plant

space.com/12835-nasa-apollo-moon-landing-sites-photos-lro.html

Where is the man's shadow?

Damn.

>hitler was a plant
>hitler was a vegetarian
>hitler was a cannibal