You have $500k to start a business in eastern europe

>you have $500k to start a business in eastern europe
what do?
this is my current situation...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH_x7K6OH8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Outsourse software house with local programers / forex company / sex tourism tours in Ukraine / bet yours 500k on Barcelona against the next game vs Granada

an outsourced software house i could probably manage, it seems almost too easy though, i'm looking for something i can grow

move to western Europe and start a business there

Buy property and build cemeteries. People always die and need a place to rest. Same goes for water.

i can't move, and i'm happy here

i don't wanna deal with death or dead people or cemeteries, and water is nationalized in my country lol

if i had $500k i would move to the us and put the remainder into vanguard. live happily ever after and shoot guns.

but theoretically if i had to stay here otherwise the $500k is gone i would open up a few small shops an internet coffee shop that sells sandwiches too.

and a bitcoin shop where you can buy paper wallets in an unmarked envelope. you can ask to see any one of them we open up read the hash check the nominal sum, and i would have no idea which one you took so i can't spend it before you read the pk and transfer the coins to your wallet even if i was trying to scam you or something like that. quick and painless buying of bitcoin for cash and no id. it's my dream.

invest in eastern poland

do internet/starbucks like places do well?

why eastern poland?

youtube.com/watch?v=vH_x7K6OH8g

>do internet/starbucks like places do well?
i don't know but i love the concept. i guess it would be a pet project of sorts. i always wanted my own coffee shop where i can hang out and talk business. if i stay home i just sit in front of my computer all day in my underware.

i feel you on that, but i'm looking for something that can actually bring in money and grow out here

it could work but a lot of it depends on the location you have to get a place and set up before it becomes a hub of people while the area is still kinda crappy but with already good infrastructure.

then you have to create a nice brand a good design all over the place and the menu. make your target audience like spend time in your shop. but they could also just grab a coffee and go. you could go into the new hipster trends like gluten free cookies and bread and lactose free milk and vegetable milks. organic veggies. and make it all work. go where mcdonalds doesn't go.

Make a Club

>500K in Eastern Europe

Fuck opening a business.

I'd just buy units in a commie block and rent them out.

Apply for a EB-5 visa in America.

web agency, targeting western europe

eastern european devs are good coders and take a modest salary

this is a good idea
easter eu dev btw

if i could work for about half of what a german dev makes i would be pretty happy especially if i can stay here where rent is incomparably cheaper.

You could get like 10 decent flats, 6 if you don't want to go all in.

what do you mean a club?

lol

this is a decent idea, although i don't wanna get involved with the wrong people out here

i cant leave out here

do you mean web development company?

Do frameless shower glass installations. Those guys are making a shitload here.

buy a lot of land in someplace like Bulgaria or Romania or Hungary (or Poland)
cover it with solar panels using EU tax breaks

You somehow made 500k in Eastern Europe and still ask such questions? Just do the same thing if this is so profitable. Unless it's an inheritance (inheritance in EE, lol) or you won in a lottery.

it's probably better if you don't buy land but rent rooftops.
because the land always comes with strings attached for example you buy farmland you can't build shit on that. you buy forest you have to keep the trees populated even when gypsies steal your trees. it's a nightmare. if you buy a housing property you can only build in 10% of the surface area. which is not much as solar panels go and it's fuck expensive. no. buying land for solar panels is probably the worst idea ever because of the regulations.

interesting, never would have considered that

no i made it in USA, i'm american, born and raised, but I'm moving back to slovenia bc my father is taking care of my grandmother there. i am moving permanently,

slovenia is not exactly east eu.
it's more like austria than poland.

>he doesen't go clubbing

oh that kind of a club rofl, hm, i don't really enjoy clubs so i don't think i'd enjoy that, although maybe a music venue/bar would be more up my alley and that's a pretty good idea

my family owns 4 flats in commie blocks in ukraine. my grandma manages them. you can screen people before they move in. it makes my grandma good enough money to live well off of + she doesn't have to worry about anything.

i'm pretty sure if my 80 year old grandma can do it, you can too