look at me making noise on my bike broom broom I'm so scary

fucking

retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkqCmVXXbk4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoX_Ssq4oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bikies are fags

you upset that a guy on a moped over took you in your 3k civic?

from borderline white supremacists to working with, and being run by shit skins
bikies are a fucking joke indeed

>busrider having a meltdown.

Literal nigger behavior

Id love to see you say that to any of the clubs.
i bet you wouldnt even have the balls to say it to a ulysses member.

You sound pretty insecure about it OP, did a bikie scare you?

>good fuel economy
>free parking
>cheap road tax
>cheap insurance
>filter through heavy traffic

yeah its fucking retarded being smart isn't it. :^)

Do Bikie gangs let Filipinos join ?

I heard they have lebos now.

what's the criteriaanyways?

yes

he's talking about outlaw gangs
in Australia they are well known for dealing drugs, weapons, stolen goods, dodgy loans and racketeering

let me tell you OP it's not the bikes that make them scary, it's how people occasionally just disappear after getting involved with them

I don't think he understands that they are legitimate gangs.

>CAGER KEKS REEEEEEE
sorry wanted to be the first to say it.

I would have not problems with bikes at all if they weren't so god damn noisy. Like, when I'm working/listening to music/having a conversation with the windows open, that's no problem with the usual passing traffic. But then a bike passes by and I have to fucking stop what I'm doing, because I can't hear anything. It boggles my mind that there isn't any regulations preventing such noisy machines.

If you're a bike rider and you can behave yourself in populated areas, good for you. If you think you have to WOT after every goddamn corner with your noisemachine, then fuck you.

He's talking about agro gang grubs on rattly Harley's, not uber suave traffic commandos on Kawasaki's

This. OP doesnt seem to have a problem with standard bikers riding their ninja 300. He has a problem with faggot bikie gangs going around intimidating people and doing other fucked up shit.

I bet you don't have the balls to post this in /dbt thread

your fucken ded kiddo

The average semi is louder than a big, you sperg.

Have you never heard a semi use its engine brakes before or something?

Hardly any semis pass through my street, but buses do. And they don't bother me at all, because they only rev to like 2k rpm max, which is a lot less annoying than bikes revving past 6k. Or some American style bike that doesn't have mufflers on the exhaust.

Yeah but I have a car so I'll win any confrontation

Only annoying when they sound like thunderfarts or autistic screeching high revs. But that applies to cars as well.

A semi going pedal to the metal does like 1800rpm, that's fucking loud as fuck.
A normal bike at 6k barely makes a whisper.

>A normal bike at 6k barely makes a whisper.

KEK

except semis actually serve a purpose. the loudness isnt just for funzies.

Typical delusions

>hurr look guys I just cut the mufflers off mah truck to ler 'er breathe
>what with the new cold air intake I aught to be makin bout 10 more horses!

Oh yeah. Its totally bikers that are the real problem everywhere.

Bikes go to like 15k rpm, 6k in normal riding

A bikes purpose is to transport a person. It does it more efficiently than a car.

>look at me making noise on my bike broom broom
I literally hate these autistic man-child trash solely for this reason.
always fucking goosing the throttle everywhere constantly for no other reason than to make autistic engine noises

related youtube.com/watch?v=BkqCmVXXbk4

>about to get attacked
>roll windows up

>getting chased
>use the brake

>in a confrontation
>drive away

so scary

they are usually in groups and at least one of them will follow you

twins sound like shit anyways, especially if the muffler is removed

inline4 screaming at 13k is the real music

then again you dont hear it at cities so everyone wins

cruiser riders are faggots

Have fun when a teenage girl hits you in her minivan

Bikies mainly deal meth as a main source of income and get kids to cook it to avoid harsh charges because they get let go on first time offence and under 10 can't be arrested. They are like the Australian mafia really

I said it to a brother speed member.

He handed me another beer and congratulated me on my faggot impression. I said I learned it by hanging around suzuki riders.

There literally are. EPA noise limits yo, I think it's a fairly low DB level at about 6k RPM or past a harley's redline, getting into the serious powerband of a 600, and far beyond what you "need" with a liter supersport. And past that, bikes are as loud as they want to be and it's YOUR fault for thinking you need to rev that high on a residential street. Doing wheelies before pulling into the garage for the night or something?

Cops can and will give you fixit tickets for loud exhausts. However, what is permissably loud is a bit louder than you think.

i've never known this to actually happen in a way that hurt the rider and not just the bike, because when it does happen it happens at very low speeds and the guy just hops off and starts yelling "fucking hell cunt fuck you fuck your cunt mother fucking cunt fuck cunt cunt fuck".

when the biker gets hurt, he's actually speeding, and the "cager" that pulled out in front of him couldn't estimate his speed and distance and just assumed he was going the speed limit and not the speed limit +30, giving him less time than is necessary to react. slightly less common is faggots who don't know how to ride and brake and run into people instead of braking and swerving around them. about as common is faggots who panic, brake, and lock the front and crash themselves, and then blame the cagers, gravel, oily pavement, tar snake, cold tires, and forgetting to set the choke and stalling.

i've been fucked up by an oil patch when it was raining though. couldn't see it in the dark and rain but shining a torch on it you could visibly see the oil on the water. half way through a turn at an unlit intersection it was p. spooky

Riding over gravel and oil are everyday occurences in the city. Don't go full keith code and you'll be fine.

The back end might step out or the front might jiggle around a bit but it's fine. Everyone who's ever crashed on muh oily gravel tar snakes was going too hard for the road.

Semis don't typically go down residential streets fag.

Harley fags may be loud, but at least they don't ride like complete fucking apes, unlike the immature morons and straight up niggers on crotchrockets, supermotos and dirtbikes.

it was raining hence it was at minimal lean from a stop, maybe 15kph at most but probably less. literally a pool of oil and the front just slipped straight over no braking or accelerating. obviously basically no damage but if a car was coming it might have been nasty

except when they do

they would if they could and you know it.

Oh no, fixit tickets, I'm sure that'll scare immature loud cunts away.

The only thing that helps with people THIS antisocial is to crush their heaps of shit.

But how do they deliver their goods then?

Nothing wrong with that guy, his jacket or his truck. Also he'll pass through his street about once every two to four weeks when he comes home from a stint on the road. Absolutely nothing in comparison to god forsaken shitcunts on brapping shitbikes that hoon them around for fun EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY that is dry and mild.

Does a bike need to make a shitload of noise to transport one person? Cars can make 200hp and still be pretty much inaudible if driven like a normal person in city traffic. Many bikes make a lot less power, while making much more noise.

My bike has about 100hp and is barely audible.
A car has an advantage in sound as they can muffle way more and have soundproofing around the engine and exhaust

I think we can agree that bikes can be incredibly silent if so desired (Goldwing, BMW K1600) and that only few bikes are ear splitting from the factory. Most loud bikes are deliberately made that way.

>exhaust tickets
everyone has a joke plate, fake temp plate, taped up plate, or no plate. I personally enjoy flipping off all the red light cameras and tollbooth cameras. Good luck w that

>in a confrontation
>drive away
we have guys that go 150 in highway traffic without breaking a sweat you really think youre getting away?

Confiscate bikes on public roads without plates or fake plates and crush them.

1%er motorcycle "clubs" are nothing but gangs. They sell meth, cocaine, any drug that makes quick and large cash flows. They're on the same level as the cartel. They wish they were on the same level as the mob. They sell drugs to their host country, and in doing so poison the country, and terrorize anyone who opposes them. But like all of these groups, they need to be yanked up by their roots and destroyed.
Mobsters, Cartel members, 1%ers, Crips, Bloods, all of them deserve nothing but a tight rope and strong tree.

>bikies
Fucking strayans, the question I have for you lot is what demographic comprises the biker gangs down under? In the states it was started by decom'd Marines, and the chapter by me is run by a known Iraqi Freedom Vet, but most gangs are made of just dirtbags

Can't chase me if you crash :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoX_Ssq4oY

You're all eventually going to have one massive crash on one of your rides and when I hear that news I'm going to piss myself laughing, I will visit your hospital and laugh in your face, if anyone dies I will go piss on their grave and laugh

I honestly hope you crash, with all my heart, I truly hope you crash and eat shit

Mostly white bogan dirtbags mate, I don't think there's any ethnic bikie groups at all down here

haha epic post friendo, you really showed him

Does the Mongols or Banditos MCs have a presence there? Mongols and Banditos usually have some token spics, never any spades tho

Yeah we have the bandito's but they'd all be white bogans over here, no clue about the mongols though

>Confiscate bikes on public roads without plates or fake plates and crush them.
better men than you have tried

>antisocial

the antisocial one is you

you might as well complain about the sounds of children playing and dogs barking

>god fuck people making noise i hate people why doesn't the world revolve around my autistic oversentivity to noise

T. Man-child

Children playing and dogs barking don't drown out literally every other sound, no one likes you or your bike, no one likes it when you go full throttle on residential streets, no one likes you full stop.

Interesting, where I live it seems the bikies are only good for keeping hood niggas in check, they opened their clubhouse right in the middle of it which I found hilarious

Dogs bark because it's their natural instinct, kids don't play at 95 dB. You on the other hand are an adult human being who should theoretically know better. Or are you saying that you have the intellect of a child or a dog?

>why doesn't the world revolve around my autistic noisy hooning

Lel, down here they're just a fucking nuisance, they keep no one in check, they just sell hard drugs and kill each other in addition to being massive faggots on their unnecessarily loud bikes

Oh they probably have their hands in either guns or drugs, but they keep it under wraps
I met the chapter prez when I was bartending and he was just a fresh faced kid back from Iraq, he wasn't even a member when the chapter was trying to get their charter, the old heads must have liked the Marine background with tradition and all that

Ha, at least yours keeps it under wraps, ours don't even try, they're constantly getting caught in shit, I dunno what it is about our bikies but holy fuck they always attract way too much attention to themselves, so much so that Queensland started cracking down on them a while ago, really they just targeted anyone with a motorbike though

They eventually smartened up when they found out cops aren't intimidated by bikers, only regular folk so they try to act like the mob and keep everything out of sight
Better to make money then not I guess

Bikies are fucking manchildren, do they really think people are legitimately scary let alone cops? Fucking idiots, only dipshits who watch to much of the news are scared of them over here, our media really likes to play them up as these big badasses when in reality they're a bunch of spastic manchildren.

I was literally just thinking about how they'd be way more profitable and all that if they kept quiet and tried their hardest not to attract attention then I remembered bikies are fucking dumb as rocks over here

They're manchildren over here too, basically living a pirate's fantasy life fueled by crystal which is what makes them so dangerous
They're basically tweakers with guns that run in packs

They're tweakers over here too but they're a lot stupider and generally just ride around like a bunch of autists revving their engines the whole time.

They occasionally fight but it's mostly drugs and shit over here, we Aussies fucking love our drugs

Semis deliver their cargo to big distribution warehouses, and from there the goods are transported to their final destination via smaller trucks and vans.

Nothing wrong with taking a trip, or a little blow/smoke or whatever but fuck Meth, that shit is disgusting

Yeah, fuck meth and all that nasty shit man, I personally robotrip and smoke a lot of weed, gonna try mushies and acid when I get the chance, I'm more of a tripper than a stimulant kind of person

*p-twins