New suzuki jimny

all of my yes

Other urls found in this thread:

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/167008/umfrage/neuzulassungen-von-pkw-nach-marken-in-deutschland/
youtube.com/watch?v=ienp4J3pW7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baby G-Class

This
It really looks like a cute g-class

I'd love to buy one new in the US. Will it be released in the US?

Looks like an Indian ripoff to be honest, or a cheap Jimny inspired Suzuki model for third world markets.

What sort of drugs are you in m8, Suzuki isn't even in the US anymore other than bikes

well it's the utilitarian base spec

>still looks like an actual SUV
>not some edgy blob

Why is Suzuki so based?

Looks very nice

yes yes yes yes yes
suzuki is the lord and saviour of car industry

new jimny a cute

Is this the new BRonco?

Now it looks like an unlicensed low poly copy of the Jeep Renegade in some smartphone racing game.

i would love one of these

shoo

But it looks better than the Renegade

>Solid Front Axle

That puts it ahead of pretty much every pickup on the American market, before you get to the super doddy suff

Suzuki had those grills slots for a while now

Holy shet, apart from the screen it actually looks pretty decent

i wish i had a nice, unmolested Samurai like that

You just need a bit of glue

Suzuki can`t keep getting away with this.

That's why I said I would love to buy one. I'm aware they aren't, but I would still buy one if I were able to

Kys

>tfw they will never come to canada

Fuck, I want one.

>mfw

It's got a dose of Lada Niva
I hope Suzuki is on the frontline to bring back ANGLES in design. I want boxy cars
Wait, is it me or is the front hood flat?

LMAO

WHY DOES THE ORIGINAL 2 DECADES OLD JIMNY LOOK NEWER THAN THE GENERATION THAT ISN'T EVEN OUT YET

L E A F S P R I N G S
E
A
F

S
P
R
I
N
G
S

>plastic grille
>plastic bumper
>plastic fender skirts

make it chrome REEEE

>offroader chrome
Are you just pretending to be retarded?

now look at this faggot

Chrome and stainless fittings are more durable than plastic.

Also

>offroading vehicle without at least painted steel bumpers

Do you actually expect real stainless chrome fittings on a budget offroader?
Fucking seriously?
That shit isn't even available anymore for a fucking G-Class.

At most you get galvanized plastic.

Very nice, anything but the grill is very Samurai-esque. That's how you do retro design
The old model was/is pretty good aside of rotting frames on earlier cars.

And the rendering(?) already has german plates, so that's a pic of the EU spec base model.
I hope they put it on display at the IAA in 3 weeks so I can check it out.

I know right? Love it!

Suzuki is on a roll right now
>range consisting of no-thrills, reasonably priced and well built compacts with lots of crossovers and AWD.
>essentially not sporty Subaru for people on a budget
>selling more cars on the german market than Honda right now
>2nd most profitable company (per car) after BMW. That's one hell of an achievement with all these 'premium' brands around

And now the new Jimny looks like this. Good for them.

Are you by chance German?

>>selling more cars on the german market than Honda right now
wot.

no shit, sherlock

I see more Vitaras than Civics, so there’s that.

I have no idea why, but Honda have really fallen out of favor in Germany. Best Japanese sellers are Nissan, Toyota and Mazda.

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/167008/umfrage/neuzulassungen-von-pkw-nach-marken-in-deutschland/

These are new (!) registrations by brand in 2016.

Man wird ja wohl noch fragen dürfen?
Man muss den hässlichen Entlein Baleno und Vitara ja fast dankbar sein, dass es wegen ihnen die Alternativen Ignis, Swift und bald den neuen Jimny gibt.

GSXR 5000

>galvanized plastic

U wot, m8?

war nicht bös gemeint.
Aber du hast Recht, grade der Vitara hätte etwas knackiger aussehen können.

Neuer Swift ist dafür ein großer Wurf und grad ist kein schlechter Zeitpunkt ein einfaches hybridsystem an den Start zu bringen mit dem ganzen Dieselgau.

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Der Vitara ist bei Rentnern sehr beliebt und sah vor dem Facelift vorn noch deutlich besser als jetzt aus, aber naja.
Den neuen Swift will ich definitiv mal probefahren, 110 PS bei 900 kg Gewicht sind schon eine Ansage.

Your German ancestors are deeply ashamed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ienp4J3pW7U
No yours are.

how are you not dead yet?

swift gti reboot when
autozam reboot when

>Clark walkinger to burgereeta astonishic mouses hice weekment byto Washingterest morele abouter laugholic.

See, I can talk like you!

yea this really grinds me gears
can u stop putting fuckn screens in every single new car jesus

Just look at the dash.
You could literally just cut it off from the dash with a dremel and finally have what you want. The car is also so cheap and minimalistic, the dash so edgy and fragmented, the cut off mountings aren't even noticeable.
It's also not like there's any vital information on that screen anyways since the car still has normal instruments and isn't a Fagla

>car looks like the stereotypical concept offroader FROM 2001

>1998 model looks actually a ton more modern

the fuck?
if you don't believe me, look late 90's early 00's concept cars.
it's like they actually took almost 2 decade old plans and decided to go with this NOW.

They did not rule out the possibility of returning someday.
This thing would compete well with the Renegade, especially if they offered it as a proper off-road vehicle with things like locking diffs and range selector standard.

Also, it is absolutely gorgeous. You may not like it, but this is what a Sport Utility Vehicle looks like.

Reminder that there were a few Vitaras spotted in the Port of Baltimore last November.

But those are new gay FWD-based version instead of the god tier old RWD-based one

No, it's proof that Suzuki may be testing the waters in North America with a boring run-of-the-mill crossover since that's currently the most popular segment with normies.

>tfw the US has to wait 25 years for this

wait what the fuck i didnt hear about this. my dick and heart are in pain right now.

>Ruining an already low drag, and low cost body

>based swift sport
>grand vitaras had full time AWD with low range box
>based jimny shitbox
>new gixxers

Is Suzuki /ourbrand/

Foook, that thing has solid axles front and rear, just look at those arms.

>an actual boxy 2 door small SUV

pipe dream, sadly. And that's not even considering Suzuki not being in the US car market anymore

that blue/white combo is pure sex. I wish more cars did that

Will this be lighter than the current Jimny or not

This is important

of course

Because non offroading jeepfags loose their shit over boxy edges.

Yea, but once all the cucks buy the new ones the price of the old Jimny's will drop and i'll be able to get a fucking awesome mini ute for 10k.

>the price of the old Jimny's will drop
no they won't

Plase dont give my hopes up. I dont want to have to settle for a "big boy ute"

You can't compare a Jimny to a Renegade.
The Jimny has about the size, power and comfort level of a OG Vitara/Geo Tracker. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but a Renegade is in a different segment.

The only competetor to the Jimny is pic related, or maybe one of the huge ATV things

Just had a look around, didn't expect Jimnys to hold their value as well. (regular models, not pick ups)

>about 5k € for a reasonable (mileage, condition, inspection) 20 year old Suzuki Jimny
>I bought a perfect condition, 2001 Vectra hatch (livin' the life) for 1300€ this summer

Granted it's just a shitty Opel, but still..

God dammit!! Why do people have to be good consumers.

My ex-boyfriend had to choose between a Suzuki Jimny from '01, a Suzuki Swift from '06 and a BMW e39 523i with ridiculously low mileage, 6000€ each. He went for the BMW and it broke down two weeks later.

What an odd choice of cars.

Why

What would you choose?

You'd think he'd have narrowed down what type of car he wants.
Flatdeck Jimny.

>You'd think he'd have narrowed down what type of car he wants.
But does it really matter?

They have been using coils for decades

If you even look at the images you can see the links

Yea, buying a car is kinda a big deal. To me you shouod either go full city hatchback or full offroading abomination. I just cant stand people not being practical.

>I just cant stand people not being practical.
Well then you're not likeable. Have a good day.

You have take the the jimny's size into account.
That thing is so tiny it makes for a pretty decent city car.
Sure a regular hatch handles/rides better and is a little better on fuel, but if you want a small, low running costs four seater and you want something different

What's also kinda interesting about these is the steering wheel, it's very upright and close to the driver's chest, like in a vintage sports car.

Range selector was always standard. Locking diffs weren't an option but limited slip was

>bend steel bumper hitting a rock or something
>it's fucked
>hit a rock with plastic bumper
>bends itself back into place

>chrome
>reliable
Disgusting

The entire purpose of chrome is corrosion resistance