Alright Veeky Forumstists! Let's see those keys! And just for fun use them to make wild assumptions about each other...

Alright Veeky Forumstists! Let's see those keys! And just for fun use them to make wild assumptions about each other. Here are mine.
inb4 reddit, it was a gift from my daughter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v3pXNTCeevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wub alub dub dub you fucking Reddit faggot

1st for weeb keychain

This
That show is some annoying pseud trash.

Yeah but it always gets a passionate response regardless of what side you're on

Why do you carry 30 store membership cards?

You don't?

>>>/reddit/

>Not throwing all your weeb keychains out the window in a fit of self disgust

Somewhere, someone ended up with a tiny yoshiko on their windshield. And I've never felt more free.

Why would you drive a Chrysler

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditard to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

Season one was kind of funny though.

That's all that matters. It's not james joyce. It's a cartoon. And the same people who bitch about it as in this pasta turn right around and praise K-On for being a masterpiece of character development because yui went from saying "gitah" to saying "guitar" after 50 episodes on nothing.

it's been awhile since I've been on /tv/, but I recognize this

I want to meet the man who made this pasta and shake his anime keyring.

Bread on hood

I keep it simple. Carabiner with two keys on it, one for the car, one for the house.

i just think it's funny

>sheetz
my man

*burps*
Hey Morty
*Buuuurrrrrrppp*
God doesn't exist
*spittle accumulating*
Only simple minded idiots think that Morty
You're not one of those idiots, are you Morty?
*turns into a pickle*
I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCKKKKK
youtu.be/v3pXNTCeevo

reddit as fuck

Because it's about the best ratio of price to style anywhere. 2015 200 with 20k on the odo for 8500

Flying Miata keychain? What's the locker key for?

The savvy car enthusiast always brings an extra piston just in case.

>Makoto
Excellent taste, sir.

It's a forza 3 keychain I got randomly
Locker key for my toolbox
A spur
Flathead screwdriver I found

He drives an Alfa, it's a spare

welfare

Sadly no. I have to actually work for my money

in all honesty, how do you like it? I was eyeing one with the 3.6, and I wouldn't feel bad thrashing it since it's so cheap

i cant fucking stand rick and morty both their voices are fucking unbearable listening to morty makes me wanna kms and listening to rick gives me an asthma attack

Right.
Because I just bought or stole someone's key.

Style? On a Chrysler?

I don't have one, but my friend does. It kinda sucks. Small annoying problems everywhere, seems cheap.

The kind of guy who'll post his keys in a thread but won't contribute otherwise

Been in some fights and won

Dresses nicer than his friends

Smokes cigarettes

Texts while driving

Posts only quality content to Veeky Forums

Too lax of a parent to daughter

FIX

Actually I really dig it. It's comfy as fuck, handles like a smaller car, and gets compliments all over the place

was disappointed to find out this wasn't about big bang theory

>texts while driving
The fuck?

worried about mid-term reliability though, also resale in 3 years will be the same as a 3k civic

1st for twongi

Numale

>Smokes cigarettes
Nope.
But I used to.

Well played now I'm forced to respond.

Over 35 have a son. I'm going to have to take my boy to cars land.

Broke back miata

Keeping spare parts on key chain is incredibly convenient.

Doubt X

I like f150s too

No car?

Grandfather worked for Chrysler for over 35 years. Wouldn't buy any new products though. And your daughter is either over 13 or your letting her watch things she shouldnt.

Explain

Tasteful elegance. Perfection

Then what?

>F150
I wish

>Doubt X
Can't say I blame you.

Then you'll no longer be a faggot
I ain't gotta explain shit

Hey sup

>you'll no longer be a faggot
I don't know, sounds like I'll just turn back into one tomorrow.

Don't sell yourself short, user

Well not all guesses are right. Sorry man.
Picture of keys on windshield?
Sup man what's the yota key to?

>Has a keychain reminder of what's in store

Pays to keep a spare

*yawn*

>what's the yota key to?

First gen tundie that i'm slowly fixing up. Bought it last year from a friend's daughter who hadn't shown it the love it deserves. Are you the 335/buick bro?

Also, have you noticed how fuckhuge the fobs are now for cars made after the e9x? Disgusting.

Nice Honda key
Let me guess, 5th owner of the Civic you're driving?

>probably unironically leave your car doors unlocked

Lives with parents, No job

mid 40's soccer mom/extreme couponer

???

Do you have locks on your house?

wrong on both accounts, it's an f150 key and I'm the second owner

>couponer
Most of them are for gas stations/drug stores
>all those keys
High school janitor

No I'm a 335/ 78 f150 bro

Truck still needs the interior put back together, but should be good to go soon.

Yea they got ridiculous.

>???
not bad

They are comfortable but the 9 speed always has problems

soon to acquire an MR2 key as well

Better than any anime

What's that faggoty key you have for, your dad's chastity belt?

Close she's 12
Oh no I definitely lock my doors

my house?

are you from the Shire?

i am from a shire, yes

>i am from a shire

>he isn't from a shire
top pleb

Better, I'm from a wood.

Bavarianons unite! Fun fact: I actually signal before changing lanes

Me too user, me too. Or at least I used to, before it got totalled. :(

I like my mazda shitbox

I don't have a key

>don't have a key
>posts his key

no wonder you drive a renault

me too brother. I even hold the signal lever down so it does more blinks than the normal three.

But it's a card

virgin/10

boring/10

BRAAAAAAPS into the night to the tune of eurobeat and disco lights.

>mfw people complaining about rick and morty keychain while posting their creepy weeb girl keychains

You realize having a cutout of an anigay character is why you don't get laid, right?

>Insulin dependence.

IT