/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #472

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #472

Live PvP Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

May 26th - May 28th.
TBA

Current Events:

Galaxy Live Pre-register event!
2 Gift Packages: May 4th - May 19th
Jury: May 21st - Jun. 4th
Kumi: May 14th - May 28th
Teddy: May 21st - Jun. 4th
May Event Scout: May 11th - Jun 2nd
Collect GP and Gate Keepers!: May 11th - May 26th
Conquer the Coliseum: May 18th - June 2nd

Dev Note: docs.google.com/document/d/19DH6mhW_-XIapL4vQy_Olx2gC324NG6XIM-fN8Rw-TE/edit

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

>tfw currently diamond
ch-champion is not far away
pls stop bully

Free legend pick ticket where?

we got it from a code given during the last stream,
sorry you missed it

Soon

Champions is bully tier too user

But user, Glayde has no EE.

It's got to be either Nerua or Nikita.

My wife Linmay is so cute.

What if the fake spoiler got people's expectations so high that the devs make the free legend thing real just to prevent complaining?

I love Silla.

Then suddenly everybody and their dog would have multiple legends, making climbing that much more of a slog

Just give everyone Duran, what could possibly go wrong, he is the epitome of great game design.

>BB listening to their fanbase
El oh el

This is already true though.

x + 1 legends. Like there aren't enough Durans running around

>get legend ticket
>buy a second Duran

I'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>already have duran from dshop
NO
PLEASE
NO
IT'S KHIREL ALL OVER AGAIN
NO
JUST
NO

Khirel having a buff on steal when?
Shu can steal and pen like a god, and Duke's permanent buffs allow him to do it as well as penetrating. Why is Khirel allowed to be bullied like this?

>legend box becomes a thing
>get a dupe of your welfare legend

>he fails to understand every other player that didn't have duran suddenly will

In my league everyone has Duran anyways, so I don't care

I sincerely doubt it

Its okay, i already sold all my legends so i'll be fine :^)

You're right, I occasionally run into monodark and monothunder now that I remember, they don't use him

>no monoardor
You don't pretend to be champions+ very often do you?

>ITT there's a guy who decided to retire and preserved his account in case he wanted to come back, and still sold his legends

Uriel is such a qt, hoping the chain changes in the anniversary patch will make her stronger.

P.S Join Mamuru

I want to disband Mamuru

Can't disband the best

>champs shitter says he can 2HKO any Presty backline with Willy
>challenge him and win
>oh ı meant non whale backlines
Fuck these retards. And then they boast about knowing everything from Discord

I want to disband you

Can't disband the best

he must have a shit William then, since he can OHKO anything with the right setup

Patch it's up on in-game event tab

Service Termination Annoucement up in event tab too

>open up event tab
>scroll down
>service termination announcement
I knew it

I forgot Heroes' War even existed

Hello 2016, my old friend

>defending legendary strikers
theyre all broken and you know it

Legendary strikers are the most balanced of the all the legendarys

Dine girls had a cute catgirl from what I recall. Never played the others.

>william can kill prestys
Yeah, no

You have to give her stones and superbs, you silly goose

pls b my gf

Maybe if you get to universe first

how about galaxy?

how about no? Everyone can get to galaxy, only a universe player is good enough for me

:^(

Why the fuck are all of you gay?

I'm gay for grills.

Building my Bea for that final push out of silver!

>all of you
Im 100% straight for Mamuru.

100% cute team

I love you

Keep going. Dont worry, you can reach galaxy even without any males or legendaries. Gonna be a long run tho.

deddiest

dun worry muh frend
pooch nooti soon

I want yours.

>tfw too much of a normie to get out of jury service
Fuck why did the case have to start mid week. I just want to play ss during the 3rd ani w/o any interruptions.

Just say your job doesn't pay you for going to there

How did /padg/ die before /ssg/?

because /ssg/ truly isnt dead

Too late, I was selected last week and besides I'm unemployed atm so I doubt that would be enough. My I only hope is that the case gets settled before the patch hits.

>Nikita
>Nera
>cute

pad = shit
ss = good game with bad developers

learn the difference

When they ask you why you can't do jury service, just look them straight in the eyes and shout POOTI NOOTI

PAD became a multiplayer game with no built-in communications or matchmaker, so Discord is where the entire player base shifted to. Dungeons got so hard that co-op was the only practical way to farm them.

/padg/ discord is very active. Since literally every PAD user was already on discord they outgrew /padg/ on Veeky Forums and abandoned it.

pad = jew game that went to shit
ss = not so jew game that is going to shit

Gungho did all it could to accelerate its death.

>tfw couldn't understand the post because of "jury"
>tfw """"""jury service""""""

i'll never get it out of my head now

>likes to eat stuff as a character gimmick
>bondage gear

Who greenlighted that one. At least like a cute apron or something.

PAD is more generous than every for free stuff though. They give free REM rolls for each and every collab and a ton of mp (equivalent of Dimension Stones in SS). As a free player you can build a team we could have only dreamed about 2-3 years ago.

It is more like just an excessive amount of garters/suspenders. Like the girls wear in pic related.

It's like the female equivalent of wearing 30 belts on an edgy male character.

>PAD is more generous
They were forced to be more generous. Because if you logged in daily, you could only get up to 4 gacha rolls per month from daily freebies.

>Mp equivalent of ds
No way in hell. Unless they changed the mp shop, you can't just buy whichever god you want from it.

Also they suffer from ridiculous powercreep, they went from a couple dozens of thousand of damage to millions in less than 2 years. And now I just checked now, a year ago, someone literally hit the cap(maximum amount you can store in a 32-bit) of over 10 billions for damage.

>90 away from champs

no pressure lads.

The best leads in the game have come from the MP shop for a while now, or were farmable (Myr). Myr being farmable in PAD is the equivalent of Baltheon being a weekly CoD prize.

Then you look at old gods getting new life. Lmeta, who was a joke for years, is now a very solid endgame leader. Dmeta is stupidly powerful as well. Teams from 4 years ago are suddenly relevant again as old stuff was re-balanced to make it remain relevant during power creep.

>hit the cap
Not only that, he hit the cap on the multipliers too. So he was actually reaching amounts that I don't even know how to say.

>PaD talk in MY /ssg/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>wearing 30 belts on an edgy male character
You mean female, right?

You sure about that?
You're not one of those anons that thinks champs is 2000, right?

No, Im sure. Im at 2117

Why is Jury so fucking FAT

That's what you get when you eat chicken dick and cum rice every day of your life

>chickens
>dicks
Fucking futa fags

She's from the element that literally has no human males and only humans are raging lesbians

Tell me, is Myr farmable with a newbie team? Because I can beat some CoDs even at the earliest stages of the game. Your definition of equivalent is very misleading to anyone who haven't played the game.

>best leads come from MP
And the rest of the team? Can you get the best endgame team with only MP? Because I can do that with ds. Also, even then you will still need more gods for the inherits, so you can't get a full team from MP.

Was this Kushi with extra multipliers from jewel princess? Kushi is for hardcore autists or people who bot.

Normal humans can't nail 10 combos on a board with no skyfall restriction. She is a more advanced version of Anubis who was himself once thought of as autism personified.

>dedd threads invading MY /ssg/

Hey PaD fucks go make your own thread, we don't need your help keeping this thread alive

You won't be able to solo arena 3 without inherits, but you can co-op it. As for Myr farming you can do it co-op wit ha less than spectacular team.

Arena 3 solo is the equivalent Cod 55 and 100% CoT cleared consistently without a loss. Can you do that with free rolls and no unique stones in SS? No? No.

The last 0.1% of endgame content is reserved for whales. This is true for all mobage. Why single out the crazy optional challenges in PAD and ignore the crazy challenges in SS?

No, that was done with a guy that changes the entire board for the colors you want and a Yomi active so that you have a lot of time to put up the board in the best position. He didn't get it from skyfalls.

>implying I wasn't from /padg/ that went to /ssg/ that turned into /mbgg/ and then separated to /ssg/

No one cares where you come from, only matters where you are now, and padg is fucking dead, and no one wants it back

>evylin is supposed to be tanky and live forever thanks to good crit res
>she's hit at least 1.5k no crit damage average
Thanks BB, nice passer.

>solo arena 3
The strawman begins. Unless Solo arena 3 is where you farm Myr.

>single out crazy optional challenges
But you said that it was as easy as getting weekly CoD prize.

I don't want /padg/ to come back. I want pad to die before it gets even worse.

>I don't want /padg/ to come back
Then you know what to do. Pull the plug already

wewlad thought I was on my /lolg/ tab for a sec

I have my life support connected to the SS servers, when they shut down, I will too.

Is this a new meme?
I don't get the joke

>free rolls and no unique
This the opposite of what the ds shop does.

>found a team so shit it's lucid couldn't even crit
>i still lost because rng always made me lose reflex war and she got the ball a million times and most of them were solo shoots
>i couldn't pen because line always got co-op defense
Yeah, RNG is not the cause of any game losses

Nope, it's your shit ass team.

Git Gud faget