Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
#

Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMK9K1vJKFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for "you meet the weirdest motherfuckers on a Honda".

Nth for plates are for cucks

Congratulations for being a nigger I guess

>drz user can't whoolie
>I've gotten the R3 close to 12 o'clock a few times

If you're out there DRZ user, you just gotta go balls to the wall with it in an parking lot. If you loop it just tell girls you got into a fight with a bear with sanders for paws.

I have autism. which bike should I get? if it matters my waifu is aqua

>r3

When are you going to get a real man's bike sweetie?

Looking at an FZ-10 currently. Once I get my CDL and start Hazmat work I'll be able to buy one out right in a couple of months.

>still having those ugly stock indicators

How much trouble am I going to get into for going at about 100mph on a 60mph limit road with no other traffic/cameras to witness me doing it?

can you really not be seen by satellite cameras?

>hardly cab wheelie my drz
>can wheelie my 2 stroke shitbike better even though the power is like an on/off switch
I think I am just afraid of looping the drz since it's my dd which is making me pussy out every time I try

>"still having those ugly stock indicators"
>owns an R3

Top kek

none....?

A-at least I know my bike is ugly.

My R3 is my daily as well. Have you tried just going for chasers instead of going for balance point?

if you crash it? quite a bit presumably

impressing normies with my death trap is my favourite past time.

I'm the 2nd user who can't get it up but I'm on a dr350
I just went to a dirt road and achieved 1 decent power willy but struggling to get it in 2nd gear with clutch drop, it's a dirt/sand road that's pretty loose and my rear knobs are worn
That's with vacuum carb and 14:41 gearing. Stock is 15:41 which is impossible to power wheelie. I guess I need to work on pulling the bars without tipping to one side

>notsureifwant.jpg.exe.bin.tar.zip.gif

i cut a little scoop out of plastic bottle, then i cleaned the shocks, ran the scoop thingy around the shocks and cleaned again

outer seal had lots of pitch black shit on them, the inner seal had yellow smudge, kinda like fine sand thats been in brake fluid or sumting

then i went for a good ride around city for 30km trip with lots of speed bumbs and at every stop i pumped the brakes bottoming them out

when i got home this is what they looked like, also ran a sheet of toilet paper and nothing

Local bike school is selling 2009 Buell Blast with 800 miles on it for $1,500.

Good deal? Bike is mechanically sound, been dropped a ton, otherwise in good condition.

Yes, or nay?
I want a starter bike.

Post bikes

X-th for V-twin a B-est.

Yeah 90% of the time leaking fork seals is just from shit getting trapped in the lip of the seal

No. The blast is a terrible bike. Its not exactly reliable, it vibrates more than a dildo, and as SOON as you learn to be even slightly competent on 2 wheels you have outgown it.
It is so bad, you would be better off with a ninja 250, a bike which I have had bad experiences with but still is miles, leagues and lightyears beyond the half a harley engined mongrel.

I literally need it for like 2 months to learn to ride on it, and take my rider course. After that I'm gonna get rid of it, or keep it. I don't care how unreliable it is, I can fix things. Its cost is irrelevant to me, just what to know if 1500 is a fair price

Just checked in my area, they are going for around 2 to 2.5k Cad for good/perfect condition ones with around 5-10k km on them. The clutch on yours is probably gonna be worn and the bike itself won't feel great from being dropped and abused so much. If money isn't really a concern get a decent condition sv650 for a couple grand off Craigslist, that way you might be more interested in riding since your bike won't be shafty as fuck

i was thinking "vmax" when i saw it first

why do so many bikes make inconsistent noise in idle?

Because they have a lumpy as fuck cam setup
like most high performance engines.

unsynched carbs or EFI, also i guess smaller engines tend to react stronger to little hickups like uneven airflow in general.

no biggie, i like it, its a little like the growling of a predator.

lumpy cam setup?
isn't that like the part of the engine that should be running smooth as fuck at all times

Going to be doing a solo bike trip from Portland to LA down Highway 101 and back. Never been further than 200 miles in one go when I go riding.

Any anons who have done the route that have any tips/must see or do things or general road trip advice? I'm on an R6.

take little breaks BEFORE you feel the pain, stretch your limbs every now and then (before you get cramps).

You know how cars with a big fuck off v8 engine lurches forward at idle like the person driving is playing with the throttle?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMK9K1vJKFs
like the car @0:48 in that video, thats the cam.

same thing only less extreme

Mine in the back

fucking kek

accurate

Decent custom job man. What bike is that?
woodcruisewith/10
Finally some non-cucked hispter obsolete trash on /dbt/

Some slight difference in air/fuel flow I always assumed. Both my bikes did it, just skips a power stroke on one cylinder or something.

More reason for me to open the throttle and ride

must confirm this as the absolute truth.

thanks?

Just some old Z750

Pls don't make loud noises, she's sleeping.

Does HD do any standard stance bikes?

>eisernes kreuz
>ungepanzertes fahrzeug
ich habs nu schon oft genug gesagt, bitte bring dich endlich um, schwuchtel

you meet the dankest memes on a yamaha

Thanks. I need motorcycle friends.

the streetrod?

Still waiting to be added to the map

MOTÖRHEAD MUTTERFICKER!

WTF? that looks tiny

they're trying hard to get into that middleweight standard/naked segment.

This thing its comparable in specs to an SV650/Fz07 but wayyyyy the fuck heavier.

>when new $15k HDs look like your old pos $1.5k Shadow
>cannot describe feels

I knew the hype was going to be a letdown but still am disappoint.

It is extremely tiny. Source am 6'4" with 34" inseam, Street 500, 750 and Street Rod are all unrideable for me.

Thanks user.

As a hornet owner, thats sexy af! Nice bike/10

i fugged 'er up. waiting for parts now

what habben

that couldn't have been a fast lowside

I love me a motorad dualsport. Godwilling next plan is to get an F800gs
You should join your local riding club
Iconic Mustard daytona is best
How many chicks you score on a daily basis on that thing?
How?

JUST? story?

You're a big guy.

how's the cx? found one local, thinking of picking it up. is working on it very hard?

You also have shit taste, so embrace it on a Suzuki.

You can even buy China fairings, apply slutgoddess decals, and clearcoat over them for protection.

(Related; fairing page for a cbr, I plan to use while fitting graphics in Photoshop)

Why don't you just get a dual sport/adv if you want something that fits your height.

*Blocks your path*

i went full retard. the fault is fully on me, no excuses.

i was with my friend (he has 2017 MT09) and we found some twisties. we've got carried a bit, knee sliders got scraped and eventually i fucked it up at the left downhill corner and parked it underneath the guardrail. combination of lacking skills, going way too fast and target fixation (for the last second before the crash) did their job. i've got what i've been asking for.

left fork is bent, right is scrapped by the guardrail. i ordered both forks and then i'm going to the shop to get it properly measured. i just hope the fork brackets and the rim are untouched.

fender and windscreen are going to be donated to the local guitar picks factory. there are some scratches on the tank and on clutch and alternator covers.

i outsourced about 2170 dollars for the repairs (roughly converted from our change). the forks themselves are going to take half of the budget.

>a husband and a wife are lying in bed
>the husband says to his wife, "I bet you can't make me happy and sad at the same time"
>The wife ponders for a moment
>She smiles and says, "You have the smallest chicken strips among your friends"

>6'4"
>195cm
>tfw you are only 188cm
When will I learn?

Its actually a GL500 Silverwing (CX500 engine, different everything else). I haven't had any major issues with it. That photo is a bit old at this point. Tossed the windscreen in the dumpster (too short for me a 6'3"), put new tires and such on it. Had some brake issues, basically age related owing to 1/4" of crud that had built up in the brake fluid reservoir. Got it for $250 with 19k on it, have put about 3k on it in the last two months. Slight coolant leak from one fitting that isn't worth the trouble of fixing, and the front forks lose air pressure over-night (don't think the CX had air assist). Overall it has been great.

>no wife
>no friends
At least I have a bike.

How hard is it to change a fault ignition switch?

this is the scrape that got me a bit suspicious about the state of the rim. i feel no deformation but i'm still getting it checked properly for sure

and here's a better look at the bent fork. also today i noticed the rad is deformed, probably by that fork. it doesn't leak though

where do you live?

Kek.
Its been ghetto-fixed provisionaly.
In september Im going to ask for the replacement plastics but probably end up building some custom rally fairing.

czech republic (not chechnya fyi)

Is this shift fork fucking thing in right? Shits stuck in first.
It was fine until it fell out of place while I had the cover off...
Looks right to me but I can't get it to shift at all.

are you sure it's not totalled user

Probably needs oil in it ya think? Put the cover back on and fill er up
>probably

just because forks got bent? it doesn't look that grave to call her off. i'll be wiser once mechs at the shop will measure it properly, especially the frame.

there are those bumps on the each side of the frame which usually get rekt during hard crash by fork clamps. those are untouched on mine, that is a good sign.

the engine runs well, actually i carefully rode it for the rest of the way to the nearest gas station where i waited for the pick up, walking speed of course.

>at red light
>turns green
>begin transition
>loud suction cup pop noise
>have to restart engine

At the previous red light I overdid it in first gear to pass a douche that was halfway into a crosswalk

anyone here over 6'3 riding suzuki savage? I need pictures of tall guys on that bike

>buy f650gs
>stalling out kicks like a mule and almost gives me whiplash
>buy sv1000
>haven't stalled out once, clutch grabs for days

Work in the AM. Other tenants bitch. No easy pack for this?

Get some drop-in baffles and secure them in some non-permanent way. Something that holds them in long enough to get down the street, then you can pop them off and keep going.

I uniroinically want this. I like the phat look. Those pipes have gotta go though.

Jam a baseball into each pipe. It will show your love for the sport, while simultaneously dampening the sound!

I'm 5'9 and my savage would be too small for you. I feel big on it. granted I am around 180.