youtube.com/watch?v=hLkCnKBK_i0
youtube.com/watch?v=r5up-sz9Ov4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja is pretty gay

Azura is shit.

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

the fates anikis (and boys in general) are all pretty shit

hail the age of waifufaggotry

SAVE BEFORE ENTERING THE FINAL FIGHT BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED ENOUGH YOU HAVE NO WAY OF LEAVING AND WILL HAVE TO RESTART LOSING 12 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY

>linking the wrong thread

Huge wolf tits

Azura a best

I want to fuck Lukas

Who has bigger, stronger hands? Ryoma or Xander?

Doot.

OP is a faggot who was in such a hurry to make the thread himself, he just copied the entire OP post of the last thread without changing anything.

Just sack some units, its alright user
saving the world is a great way to die

Hinoka's a filthy degenerate and the Hoshidan royal family is trash

Who the fuck gives a shit, impossible to please you guys

I think Siegfried is meant to be a horse sword because if you change Xander into a foot unit you realize how unreasonably massive it is.

Deen or Sonya?

I'm leaning to Sonya since my Boey is absolute shit and my Kamui and Saber turned out really well.

Just kill Duma (lol

Sakura cause she needs to hold Corrin down

git gud

Asking from last thread, is it better to grind for postgame in Duma Tower, or the overworld encounters?

Most of the characters of either sex are shit but Corrin's supports with the boys > the girls. This is pretty much an objective fact, sorry lad.

>being this mad we're calling you out on fucking up the OP
(lol

Deen.

Dread fighters are OP.

Autism.

Nobody cares.

Got that nice stamina potion /feg/? It sure tasted good!

Post arena rank

The best class ever??

If you're taking that long, everyone should have been max level from all the summoned shit you were fighting.

Also make sure you have something that can silence the Gharnef wannabe and take note of how many attacks you need to penetrate Jedah's barrier so you can nuke him with Ragnarok when it's down.

If they ever add the laguz to Heroes, how do you think they'll be implemented? Will they come in different colors like the dragons or will they be grey and neutral to everything?

Can someone explain whats up with this doot meme? I dont get it.

>+DEF -HP Hector

Is he RIP?

School of Severa!

pedophiles

No you idiot

Her JP name is Dyute. Sounds kinda like Doot when pronounced.

Is Conquest Stockholm syndrome the game?
>return to the worst possiblr place for you to be because you love your """""family"""""
>forced to fight against and kill your real family who only wanted to reunite with you
Just an absolutley terrible path

>enemy gets two scoops

I wanna doot Doot's doot's!

It's all worth it when you finally expose the king as the ancient evil you learned he was in Birthright

not to mention desperately trying to convince yourself that fuuga's wind map and the ninja cave etc. are actually fun

Why does Alm choose Toyota over Faye ?

Yes. Amazing offensive stats and they laugh at magic attacks.

After raping a peaceloving nation sure i guess

You're just a tool for the Norhrian. I cannot imagine the kind of person who would abandon their real family only to murder them with a bunch of phonies.

Sonya is pretty OP too. She's one of my best units on Celica's team right now. Also having Excalibur is really really good.

Anyone who wants to find the previous thread will care when they are instead linked to a thread from like a day ago instead.

Well, you've been locked in a rapunzel tower your entire life, the phones are some of the only human beings you have ever known until recently

>implying Alm didn't choose Ford

>discover the thread wasn't linked properly
>go to archive
>"/feg/" in subject search
>get a list of every /feg/ made ever
>find the proper previous thread sandwiched between this one and the one before it

Takes literally a minute of your time, which you no doubt have if you're wasting time looking up older threads.

Manfroy actually turned out to be a bigger pain than Julius.

+def is great, enjoy the 0x2

>Well, you've been locked in a rapunzel tower your entire life
And whose fault is that?

Faye is a fuggin weirdo. Does she have a mental disability? I'm keeping her away from my other units because she makes them uncomfortable and brings down morale

Julius doesn't have lmao sets your hp to 1 flunkies before his castle.

The big challenge of tackling Julius' Castle are the Deadlords.

She has a case of Almzheimer's.

Felicia is my wife and my queen

Felicia is just a base whore.

Go on....

Swet, then I'm out of reroll hell

They also had sleep staves on top of that and Manfroy could actually double with Fenrir.

Even whores deserve a happy ending. Felicia is my Pretty Woman!

>real family
Sorry but the writers couldn't even get that right, in Rev it's revealed that Corrin's from Valla and the Hoshidan Royals actually have no relation to him at all, and thus the initial moral decision that is the crutch of Fates' branching paths isn't actually a decision. It's just you picking between the family you've been raised with, and the group of strangers who are lying about being your blood family.

Beast units are infantry units. They have no movement penalties when moving through forests, but they have a weakness to beast slaying weapons. -Wolf tomes are retooled to be effective against them too. Being colorless, they are also weak to -raven tomes.

Velouria: Wolf Cub
Colorless, Beast
45 HP / 31 Atk / 27 Spd / 31 Def / 24 Res
Beastrune -> Beastrune+ -> Mighty Beastrune -> Mighty Beastrune+
The Mighty Beastrune+ has 14 Mt and has the Armor Blow 2 effect.
Learns Def +3, Swap, and Savage Blow.

Keaton: Lupine Collector
Colorless, Beast
46 HP / 36 Atk / 24 Spd / 34 Def / 18 Res
Beastrune -> Beastrune+ -> Mighty Beastrune -> Mighty Beastrune+
Learns Fortify Def, Smite, and Ignis.

Selkie: Free Spirit
Colorless, Beast
40 HP / 26 Atk / 37 Spd / 21 Def / 34 Res
Beaststone -> Beaststone+ -> Nimble Beaststone -> Nimble Beaststone+
The Nimble Beaststone+ has 14 Mt and has the Darting Blow 2 effect.
Learns Defiant Res, Pivot, and Poison Strike.

Kaden: Kitsune Braggart
Colorless, Beast
40 HP / 28 Atk / 34 Spd / 23 Def / 33 Res
Beaststone -> Beaststone+ -> Nimble Beaststone -> Nimble Beaststone+
Learns Spur Res, Reciprocal Aid, and Glacies.

>who are lying about being your blood family.
>2015+2
>Still forcing this meme
(lol

Sending Faye to the insane asylum! Letting the well trained doctors and nurses help her with her condition! Visiting her every day and watching as her personality slowly ebs away from all the medication! Playing checkers with her and the other inmates! Being denied access one day after she has a violent outbreak! Learning she's been sent to isolation! Seeing her weeks later crying and full of bruises and cuts! Hearing that she attempted suicide the next day! Agreeing with the doctors that a lobotomy is the only way to secure her happiness! Holding her hand as she cries in the restraints while the doctors cut her head open! Watching as they slice out chunks of her brain! Seeing her soul disappear through her eyes! Taking my little empty potato home finally cured!
I love Faye!

They were step siblings. Whatever you choose to believe the facts are that Mikoto married Sumeragi thus her and Corrin became apart of his family, and that didnt just cease to be a thing because the both of them died over the course of Fates. Your move, retard.

I hope Warriors has some of the Ninja.
Ninjas are always the most fun character to play as in those kinds of games

desu the choice is between picking the side that has tried to kill you like 4 times already and the side that hasn't.

>your real family
No blood relation to any of them besides Mikoto, who's dead anyway by chapter 5. So Birthright's you believing some lobster's lies so you can live with a set of siblings that don't even interact with eachother and only ever loved the idea of you

Is Brigid the only FE4 1st Gen who got a happy ending (dead husband aside)?

>Fates

Mikoto is your blood family and the rest is your step family.

Aideen also got to live a normal life in Isaach

Why do you keep forcing this meme?

Aideen raised both her kids and lived in Tirnanog I believe.

>They have no movement penalties when moving through forests, but they have a weakness to beast slaying weapons.
That would mean they're just a new movement type, which I would be fine with. Limiting them to colourless seems arbitrary and would make every Laguz pretty boring.

Jill's just mad she can't compete

I thought that Conquest was going to be about you and your Nohr siblings forming a coup and overthrowing Garon, while simultaneously fighting back against the Hoshidan army who wants to take revenge on Nohr for past aggressions. I don't know why the fuck we got what we did. Were they afraid to paint grorious nippon in a slightly negative light?

You forgot the electroshock therapy and the ice pick lobotomy.

>Heavy magic protection in a game where 5% Res growths are considered "good"
>Takes less than half their current HP in damage from Medusa as a result of this
>3rd highest movement range of the final classes, gains 2 move over Myrmidon
>Fixes any villager with speed or skill issues
>can reclass to villager for either infinite grinding or to carry over those high bases into something tankier or more mobile or for magical bullshit
>Only sword using final class in Echoes besides Priestess/Hero
>In other games it gets a huge damage bonus on initiative, axes, and a 3rd weapon type to fuck around with while keeping some means of magic protection, and as a special class can be switched into at any time to fix units with garbage bases

It's pretty nuts, yes.

Exactly.

Taguel can be red, Kitsune can be blue and Wolfskin can be green.

Titania:
+RES/-DEF
+RES/-HP
+SPD/-ATK
+HP/-ATK
+ATK/-SPD
+DEF/-HP
+HP/-DEF
Which IVs do I want? Last two are 4*, rest are 5*.
Also, which build to go with it?

Nino:
+SPD/-HP
+DEF/-ATK
+RES/-DEF
+DEF/-ATK
+ATK/-HP
+ATK/-HP
+ATK/-RES
+ATK/-HP
+HP/-SPD
Same with Nino.t

For (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=hLkCnKBK_i0

youtube.com/watch?v=r5up-sz9Ov4

Is that supposed to be a solution to "every laguz being colourless would be boring"?

>all those Titanias
>no good IVs on any of them

+SPD/-HP Nino with an HP Seal would probably be the best

I made them colorless because we lack melee colorless.

This could be possible. That way the newer beasts have their own sort of triangle while the dragons also have their own triangle, and then the Laguz could be the colorless melee.

Just for you, Shinon.

Shinon: Deadly Adept
Bow, Infantry
40 HP / 34 Atk / 28 Spd / 32 Def / 14 Res

Iron Bow -> Steel Bow -> Hunting Bow -> Hunting Bow+
Hunting Bow+ has 11 Mt and is effective against beast units, cavalry, and flying units.

Learns Death Blow, Pivot, and Glimmer.

Laslow is the best.

If you pair up with your own replicant, do you get twice as much exp?

>Selkie and Velouria
Shit taste. Their dads are inevitable, but at least include some Tellius characters instead of the Fates kids that nobody gives a shit about.

Step family is still family. Closer than strangers.