I might buy this if it actually comes out

I might buy this if it actually comes out.
My friends all have jeeps and while they love them, the in-joke is that they come rusted from the factory
why do jeeps rust so easily? Its usually the door hinges and underside.

I'd consider the jeep truck if it's offered in a single cab

You can walk onto a dealer lot and find "new" Wranglers with rust.

The answer is that they are made by FCA.

The interior is shit.

Infotainment is shit.

Reliability is shit.

And they cost 40k.

Literally just buy a Tacoma. I like the look of boxy SUVs of yesteryear too, but it's just not worth it

>in b4 someone mentions 3rd gen taco diff oil leaks and stalling recalls

Get a 2nd gen and drive it forever.

>new with rust
I understand this but then WHY do people still buy them? And why do they love them?
Its not like they are cheap. A loaded one is expensive as fuck.

So why do people buy a shit product, and then love said shit product?

Or if you don't like Tacomas, get a 2015 (last year in service) Xterra with a manual. Way better than a jeep.

It's the classic styling. Same reason why G Wagons go for so much. People love that old SUV look, and they're willing to overlook obvious flaws for it.

It is.
I'm not OP but I'm trying to keep my MJ running long enough to get a single cab long bed model used.

That may or may not happen, due to safety regulations.

but I hope it happens, anything but a crewuck cab.

What's wrong with the G Wagen? Poorfag who's never actually seen one here.

>muh jeep theeng

It's just dads buying them for their frat kids so they can look rugged and cute.

I would place a bet on that costing a minimum of 40K base and any edition with a resemblance of additional features being 50-60K without breaking a sweat. Going to be paying 1-ton truck pricing for a Jeep Tacoma.

And people will pay it.

Blame California for this

>What's wrong with the G Wagen? Poorfag who's never actually seen one here.

Nothing is wrong with it, but the interior surely doesn't stack up against other similarly priced ultra luxury SUVs

The argyle stitching on the leather looks great, but other than that the interior is basically the exact same as an M-Class/GLC- Class. All of the switched on the latest G-Wagon are the same switches in my wife's 2012 M-Class. Seriously, it's exactly the same.

Meanwhile, Lexus has >pic related going on in the LX

...and Land Rover has >pic related going on in the rear seat

G Wagon doesn't compare to this, at all. I would know as I just test drove every car in this segment.

>tfw still like the G Wagon styling the best

>recommending a Toyrecall

You can already buy something like this. Saw it at a dodge dealership, iirc they take a 4 door wrangler and you can get a dealer approved conversion kit called the JK-8 for around 3-5 grand

I should add that it is 2 door only afterwards

you sure

Yes

sure, just a shortbed model

kek its just a unlimited without its soft top