Why do americans hate small cars so much?

Why do americans hate small cars so much?

Because we aren't yuropoors and can afford things that aren't compact shitboxes.

Why does Suzuki make such great small cars?

Also, Cletus and his lifted F550 with a steel I-Beam for a front bumper will tear that tin can in half in a light fender bender.

Only sports cars should be small

Chad here, can confirm.

America is too fat for them
and its not big so people cant attention whore as easily

no one shows off a small car really

But we don't?

the roads are wide enough to not make shitty cramped econoboxes
also small cars have shitty gear ratios so you would be redlining 6th gear on muh interstate
also amerifats are too fat

Garbage roads and long driving distances, you need something that'll soak up bumps and potholes.

not a small car

nearly everyone hates it too

>small cars have shitty gear ratios so you would be redlining 6th

Small-ish diesels can have pretty long rations.

This, I have a 90 hp turbodiesel and I cruise at 2600 rpm at 80 mph.

youre more like a todd when you drive that than a chad of course you gen zs wouldnt fucking know anything about beavis and butt head

hell something like a Smart car is only at 3350 at 70 mph

True, but Cletus is in more danger if he hits a fixed object or flies off of the road.

they love to crash into eachother

Wot.

I can cruise along at around 3k rpm at 85mph

>lol beavis and butthead is the shit man how do people not know them
t. gen zer

I hate living here, we get no good small cars and everyone is fat as hell, they don't even buy old corvettes and etc to drive anymore they're too fat they just look at them

I love small cars, but it seems if you don't have a truck inversely sized with your tiny penis, you're a liberal faggot

What`s it at 100 km/h? Mines at 2000 rpm dead.

I don't know, should be similar judging from the gear ratio (2600rpm/130kmh*100kmh). I've only ever paid attention to the revs on the motorway, otherwise I drive by sound and acceleration feel.

breaking joos: aberigans are irrational

I'm not Gen Z though? Lol, keep projecting.

they demand compensater vehicles so they don't look like the cucks they are

>Seen as girl's cars (my sister actually wanted to bring a Panda back home when we visited Italy)
>Some American drivers like being "higher up" when driving. Hence high sales of SUVs
>Americans are fat, etc.
Nonetheless, I like cars when they're smaller. I'm saddened to see previously compact cars like the 3 Series and the Civic turn into bloated monsters.

Better question is why doesn't suzuki supply parts for some of those great cars. Most of them aren't even 10 years old.

>be american
>make a 20 foot tall car the length of a football field that weighs 20,000 pounds
>throw in a 20L V12 that makes an earth shattering 79 crank HP
>estimated fuel consumption is around 8 gallons to the mile, not a problem when gas is so cheap you are LITERALLY being paid to use it
>sell them for a dollar each
>this goes on for decades
>suddenly set off a world-wide oil crisis
>and then do it again

Isn't it beautiful?

Because our country is huge and so are most of our roads. We have no need for tiny cars.

That being said, I dream about owning a Honda City turbo

Truck cucks buy trucks for the same reason women buy SUVs; because they know they'll cause a crash sooner or later and buy into the safety rating meme. It's got nothing to do with penis size, they're just shit drivers.

Too fat, too many kids

>highschooler doesn't understand anything about anything: the post

>busrider doesn't understand hyperbole: the roast

No room for >muh veeyate.

People who own "big trucks" are just fucking posers, they're trucklets.

>lol amerikan stereotype xd

3k at 85?

Pathetic.