>its the one guy who likes Lincoln on Veeky Forums

>That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Do not reply to shill posts.

Saged.

FWD american luxury sedan ...

>tfw its profile is actually pretty nice

LINCOLN IS JUST AMERICAN AUDI

Nah it looks like fucking shit.
short hood, third world ride height, caster sized wheels (even through they're probably at least 18s) SUV sized gap between the top and of the wheel arch and the hood.

looks like an uglier a4

Best Taurus trim package.

>all this lincoln shilling

Veeky Forums isn't a retirement home and no one wants these overpriced luxobarge shitboxes

if you want someone to buy one, go to the cafeteria in your nearest assisted living center or adult day care and give them your pitch, otherwise, fuck off.

Or you could get a prime one (1960-1979-ish) instead and have it look much better

>a e s t h e t i c

looks like a knock off accord mixed with taurus

What class is it in? Uggly ass fatface class?

Lets be honest if there were three cars in it's class and the other two were the Aztec and MK1 Multipla it still would struggle not to be the ugly duckling in the pack.

what's that smell? oh that stench is Jaguar's exclusive feature implemented by pooinloo. Nice car, gramp

NO MORE AESTHETIC CAR IN ITS CLASS!??!?!
Not so fast, redditor

looks like a cheap Rolls Royce

it's wheels are very small

Niggers and geezers like it. Good news for Lincoln and Ford.

this post has changed my opinion of Jaguars completely and now I hate all of them and they can never be good

thank you I see the light now

Go back to china and take your shitty knockoff with you

Ford pulling a hyundai / kia.

>Rolls driver stopped at light. See him crying and hitting his forehead on the steering wheel continuously because mr. everyman has a car just like his for 1/5 the price.