/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: [900 ML DL Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/900man/
news.fate-go.jp/2017/reinforcement06/
news.fate-go.jp/2017/huntingquest03/
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>new Strengthening Quests and Hunting Quests
>half AP for all the farming quests
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/tceiye
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to impregnate Helena.

>didn't fix the 900
Kill yourself shiptrash.

GO is trash.

10.0 thread.

GOLD servants all S+

What do you do with 4* crafts that aren't really good? e.g. Necromancy. Do you MLB one copy to keep or burn immediately for prisms.

Autism

Fix the 900 next time and use OTP as OP.

But user, there are no more than 7M in the world.

You can only pick one, choose wisely.

I want to fuck Melt

We did it 9gag.

Having an accurate OP is not "autism" you fag, piss off back to whatever shithole you're from.

The one with the dick

Scathach is the strongest by far, so going with her.

Give me good choices before it, I would rather just ask where is my computer on that situation.

You know it's funny if you think even as a loli, Gudako is the older half of the couple. So is like loli /ss/

Astolfo

Describe why Sakurai is bad, no "wank" isn't an argument

>OOCshitters making our thread again

>177659371
Fuck off, no (You) today.

>all the liquify wiggles and blur
Kek

>mama is still pretty good
Hooray.

Scathach

a strict maid is best

Isn't Roman like 12 technically?
He should be older than a prepubescent Gudako

Septem.

Why is Gudako always so slutty?

YES

THANK YOU BASED DESPERATION MEME ROLLS

This has to be Passionlip, right?

LIZ THREAD

He was 11 when he died.
In the OP, he has shorter hair, so he's even younger, he's probably 3 years old or 4. Gudako is a loli cougar.

Fuck I need to farm EXP to get all my servants leveled, but I need to farm QP and skill mats to up all their skills too

>buy secondhand Fate doujin with the intent of scanning it
>arrives
>the spine makes it obvious someone's scanned it
>but they didn't upload it anywhere
I can't even get mad
I do the same
but why resell it

Sakurai's writing is bad because they can't keep things coherent. At first you have things like hiding from someone and needing to be quiet, then Moriarty goes on a tangent talking and describing stuff to you for ages without any repercussions. Also, Sakurai tends to hyperfocus on one or two characters in their work, especially Septem, which drags things down because all you really get is development for that one character as opposed to development for many. On top of that, Sakurai's climax in Septem was absolute garbage, having Altera appear after the Pillar boss fight was a horrible idea. She contributed nothing and shouldn't have been in the chapter.

i dare you to make a Tristan Liz

Is this supposed to be luck? Is this what that jealous and hateful God believes to be luck?

Ushi a cute

Left: 0-1
Middle Left: 2-3
Middle: 4-5
Middle Right: 6-7
Right: 8-9

What do you expect?
She is (You).

>That bent sword

Lack of good father figure.

Fuck you gimne her

Scathach, because her being in such a state of employment is strange to me.

What exactly are woman fantasying about when they draw this?

>59/100
Can I make it guys?

You did it champ.

If Sumanai has a mana core because he drank Dragon Blood™ would drinking Liz's blood make you a better magus?

I would if I could

I'd trade her for Lip in a heartbeat

This isn't fair, damnit

You wanna know the worst part? I wanted Kiara, but didn't roll in her gacha because I was afraid of getting spooked by Bob. I thought I was far more likely to get a 4* so I focused on trying to get Passionlip.

Who the fuck would play a game this damn cruel?

The fucking sand gave me PTSD every 5 minutes my phone crashed

Get ready to burn apples my friend

I love Altera.

Yes.

They want to be spanked because they have been naughty.

Even though it's unlikely, I really hope the silver rider getting buffed is her.

>complains about cruel gods
>posts corrupt water deity

pottery

Are all Romanfags this degenerate?

Liz is a pretty shitty dragon, though.

Now, Artoria, that'd be a different thing entirely. Her blood'd be like a fine vintage of wine compared to Liz's sewer water.

>I wanted Kiara
You deserve your suffering.

I don't mind at all when she gets live the pregnancy fetish without looking like a mindbroken slut with heart pupils.

Getting fucked as lolis by old nice guys is a common fantasy of woman, so not really.

How can Siegfried be the pinnacle of all swordsmen if someone using his abilities lost to a third rate knight of the round table?

They want to be lolis topping a 5 years old boy who looks in his 20s? Sounds like a patrician fetish.

That's what you get for not following your true desire.

>pinnacle of all swordsmen
Meme mistranslation. Even Gawain proved to be a better swordsman against Karna.

Both loli and shota are good fetishes though.

Gawain is weak. Just admit it.

>wanted Kiara
>didn't roll Kiara
blame yourself

Apparently fighting Karna makes him strong or something in the minds of people here

>that doujin gudako becomes a MILF and fucks Roman who became a shota

Errrr not really? Who told you that? Some lolicon?

Because he was beating her in close combat but only had 3 minutes of Siegfried time, so he had to use Balmung. Mordred's Instinct lets her know that she had to kill him then and there, because he'd destroy her if he transformed a second time since he'd be completely used to it.

poal.me/tceiye
Don't think I missed anyone, if I did just add them in

Usually it takes atleast a few hundred posts before Powerlevels kick in.
It's a shame it's about nice people like Sumanai and Gawain.

It is the same shota/grown up woman situation, things people fantasy of and no more.

>Gawain
>nice
Nice try, gawainfag.

Only reply to this post if you got Melt.

Karna couldn't land a hit on Gawain but could land more than 70 in vital spots against Siegshit.

no. I meant /ll/ and /sm/

He was an absolute cunt in extra but reading through CCC and Camelot improved my opinion.
Wouldn't call myself a Gawain fag though, more of a Mordred/Siegfriedfag.

>guarding when you know you don't have to

>kiaracuck
>gets better girl
>still complains
nominating them for the biggest cucks of all time

First 5* in like 8 months, very surprising

I wanted JK fox, I hate this.

>NR x Gudako
I need doujins of this, though, even if someone made it, it would probably never get scanned like that other one NR doujin I saw a cropped pic once and no more.

Too bad Siegshit was stated to be guarding too. He is just too shit and got hit anyways.

Karna landed 70+ hits on Siegfried when Siegfried was protected by Armor of Fafnir. Since he'd gotten the Armor, he hadn't actually been damaged in a fair fight, so he didn't bother actually guarding that hard until he realised that Karna could hurt him, and even then all Karna could do was scratch him.

Compared to Foxtail, where as pic related shows, Gawain was completely fucked if Karna got one good hit in.

Shouldn't have shitposted using my waifu.
Water goddess attracts more water.

I'm just gonna find a superior maid.

She's pretty cute.

7 month in my case, feels gud friend.

Just to play devils advocate here.
The argument is that Gawain is more skilled with a sword than Siegfried, nothing you've presented heavily contradicts that.
That said I think it's pointless to try and have a pissing contest about "Servant skill" when shit like that changes at the flip of a coin.

I need this fluffy cat in my life

I was pleasantly surprised by it.

>so he didn't bother actually guarding
Too bad he was stated to be guarding and still got hit like a bitch. He just sucks, deal with it.

>Gawain was completely fucked if Karna got one good hit in.
And guess what, he didn't because he is a better swordsman. Also managed to hit Karna twice with clean direct hits.

I think her nun outfit is her best sprite

I enjoyed this event

I didn't.