What does Veeky Forums think about the Chevy Cruze?

I bought a 2014 Chevy Cruze lt recently. I think it's a bit heavy for a i4 but a nice ride. 2014 seems to be the best year for the cruze also

i forgot to mention I bought it as a dd

>spending 10-15k on an econobox
should've just gotten a civic for 3k or something actually good.

bought it for 7k

Always thought they were a little overpriced for a go him shitbox, but there are worse cars out there, at least you didn't fall for the hatchback meme.

still 4k too much for an econobox. could've gotten a v6 accord.

already have a cheap car, i just wanted something a bit newer

My feelings on the Cruze are purely neutral. Literally no feelings of love/hate for it. If I had to choose an american-made DD it would be in my top 10 but apart from that it's just another boring car. Take that however you want, it's probably a nice and reliable car but idc

It's literally a Daewoo Lacetti successor with a Chev badge. Get a Civic or a Corrola

why? it's a shit car even if its "new"

its ok but the sonic is superior

the interior is comfy and has a good quality feel to it and since it's an econobox great mpg, thats why

You're a fucking moron, user.

Enjoy your unreliable soulless shitbox.

You're going to call OP a moron and shit talk his car, but it's a Chevy econobox in 2017, not a fucking Chrysler 200

>2014 Cruze for $7k
There's a reason their value drops hard af.

k thanks

>Chevy econobox
I am laffing
I'd chuck the Daewoo Cruze in the same level as a Chrysler 200
This. New for the sake of new doesn't make it good.

i meant new by a more modern look

lancer is unironically better.

Buy a handbag if you want a flash new accessory. It'll cost you a lot less both up front and substantially less as time goes on.
Lancer ain't special, but it's a lot better built than the Korean Chevy. Infact it's pretty solid in general even if unremarkable.

but i like sonic.

its cheap and reliable

>getting this triggered

Welcome to the logic of the normie

not the right thread but source of pic?

>Generic positive comment

JD POWER!

I don't know the name of the anime but im pretty sure it's from a scene where she drinks the gas and turns into a car with a rotary engine afterwards. Hope it helps

kek'd

i'm not a normie REEEEEEEEEE

This post has been an ad for the all new 2011 Ford Focus

The Sonic seems to be the exception of the Daewoo era GMs. They don't seem to suffer the quality control issues of the others... And the turbo Sonic is a legitimately fun small car that drives as well as its Japanese and European competitors.
Is this the new trend? Can't think of a retort or a defence so you claim the other side is either trolling, baiting or triggered?

>being this triggered by a Ford Focus ad

>new trend

nigga did you just discover the internet or what

This, it's just Korean garbage.

Should've got a Corolla or a 3 desu

Pistons rings, Intake manifold, thermostat housing, coolant recovery bottle hose, cylinder head, Turbo if it has one. These are all things that are going to crap out within the first 50,000 miles.

They are the biggest pieces of shit. I work in a Parts department at a Chevy dealership. We do at least 3 turbos a week and an engine job a couple times a month. All of that work is done on low mileage Cruze's. Stay away, you can get a Malibu that is 2 years old for the same price.

Literally the worst car ever sold as a Holden.

Shots fired

Nice and even sporty ride, good ergonomics, cute design. One of the best GM cars in the last 10 years or so.

Don't forget the transmission, a lot of the automatics will shit themselves either due to the solenoids/valves dying or the TCM overheating, because surprise surprise, putting a computer in oil that gets to 90+ Celsius is a fucking retarded idea.

Are you... For real?

>Lurk moar

My sister had the base model 1.8L 6spd auto as a work car. Decent econobox but *literally* could not go up hills with 3 people in it.