>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:
Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
#

Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Glänzend-Motorrad-Motorradfelge-Accessory-Aufkleber/dp/B071XJT8LV/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1503567133&sr=1-2&keywords=Kawasaki+Z650+Aufkleber&th=1
webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-helmets/motorcycle-helmet-shapes.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nobike? Start here:
>kek

First for Yamaha a beast

Talk about ugly

rather not

oh reposting from last thread
I think the vtec kicks in later, 6700rpm instead of 6500rpm or something.
and i have owned the bike since 2000km, it sat in storage for 2 years after the previous owner (guy in his 80's) dropped it at a set of lights and he decided not to ride anymore, had a service as soon as i bought it as well as new battery, and serviced at 5000, 10,000, 15,000 and 20,000km with new oil filter and motul 7100 10w40 each service. (coolant has not been changed since 5000km service)
brand new pp3 rear tyre and front is pp2ct at about 50%

it's normally pretty nasty after 5000km, pic related, its red when it goes in.

Mine looks like that after 17k. Although I generally have added about 1L in between, as mine likes to use some oil.

are you changing your oil on carpet?

Yes.
My shed has carpet over the concrete in case of spills, stops oil stains from happening on the concrete, that shits annoying to clean.

post RC125 headlights

Sounds pretty good mate. Wish I had the money for it though.
What are you upgrading to?

I'd rather die

not sure if i want a 1000 or 600 yet to be honest.
thousand is cool for muh straight line speed but with how much twisty riding i do i feel like id have double the fun on a 600.

probably going to end up with an r6 idk.
still need to decide if i want to buy pic for a practice bike first.

>notice smoke at night in front of headlight on vfr
>Think it's just an exhaust leak since headers were kinda rusty anyway
>Finally decide to check underneath bike
>It's actually a very slow oil leak dripping on to header and midpipe connection
>Checked dipstick and level seems fine
>Oil seems to look fine as well
>Mildly paranoid about this since I've been running it like that for a month and already put 4k miles on it this season
>Manual.says to change oil every 8k with filter

Well lads, wat do? I'm hoping this is just a drain plug or the oil filter being loose. Would it be likely that the oil pan gasket would've bit the dust be at 15k?

Cute!

It's from your gearbox.
or the oil filter being loose could do it, did you only do it up hand tight or something?
there are tools available for doing up oil filters.

It is weird seeing dirt bike suspension actually compressed to its fullest.
makes the bikes look tiny.

>4k miles
>a lot

I rode 15k km with a leaking drive shaft before even looking at it

That's not really a good thing user.
it says you are lazy and do not care about things you pay good money for or in other words, you are wasteful.

It's a €4k shitbike, it doesn't care about anything as long as there is enough oil.

Yeah, I think I left the oil filter hand tight. Ditsy move on my end, my filter even has the freaking wrench off nut on the end, I should've torqued it down.

That is not good, friend.

just noticed my leather combi has no protection for my genitals
why is that?
do you have protection there?

Help /dbt/
amazon.de/Glänzend-Motorrad-Motorradfelge-Accessory-Aufkleber/dp/B071XJT8LV/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1503567133&sr=1-2&keywords=Kawasaki+Z650+Aufkleber&th=1
Which "green" is the kawasaki green? there are 3 different greens

[spoiler]do you use any dank stickers? any recommendations maybe?[/spoiler]

Should I get a CBR250RR for my first bike? They're sexy as fuck

Did you ever try to fall on your dick?

just fell on my dick

why wouldn't I hurt my dick when I fall off my bike and maybe fall roll down a hill or slide against a tree or a street post or something

Because instinct and placement of your dick.

>MT09 I was set to pick up yesterday suddenly sold to some other cunt
>start ringing up all dealers in the vicinity, asking if they have something on offer
>get a good deal on this baby

Picked her up 2 hours ago, comes with the flyscreen (undecided on this), underseat license plate holder and LED indicators and 2000km on the clock.

fuck yeah boiiii

fugly colour im afraid

congrats
>still have to wait 2weeks + for my bike
kill me

Preference was black, but I like all the colors.
The blue looks stunning if the light falls onto it nicely, but I suck at taking pictures

was just thinking black would look nice

I can't believe I never tried this. Amazing. Saturday is going to be lit.

>That is not good, friend.
It was just a leak from the gearbox seal because I overfilled it.

Decepticon flyscreen

Are RE and WES plates local for you?

WES is where I picked it up yeah, but not my locale.

Gotta get it insured and everything now, dealer was kind enough to let me leave with their plates.

I have some paint chipped of my gas tank. Repair shop said it's going to cost me $250 to straighten out the steel and do the paint job.
How can one fix it himself? I'm not going to straighten the steel, I just need to cover the chipped off place so it won't rust. Can I use a nail polish or something?

Just get the color code and get touch up paint (they've got little pens for those jobs).

Does anybody know any helmet brands that are good for round heads?

I spent over 3 hours in the shop trying every single helmet and not a single one fit, they all pressed badly on my temples.

Already have baiku and riding classes all done but since it's Summer, exam center is overbooked and I won't be able to take my exam for full license until halfway through September. FUCK.

Schubert?

I've had some luck with Shark and Speed and Strength

they were nearly all too narrow except one that costed nearly £1000.

Shark are too narrow and the other you mentioned isn't available anywhere here.

Arai. Round helmet shell is their copyrighted thing. Prepare to spend a lot.

We'll ride for you user.

nope, tried every single arai helmet and they were too narrow.

I think your head isn't round, but oval.

oval but horizontally lengthwise?

Like pic related. i would be worried.

well it isn't, because I'm looking at it right now and it isn;t.

Sure thing, Arnold

>tfw sleeping in a truck stop
Send mones need gas and got me wallet stolen

Also changed a tyre

Met this little mongrel

And got quads

I unironically want one of these.

I am looking for a good getaway bike for under 2k, it needs to handle decently at speed on a motorway and, also to handle itself off roads/trails. 20% Motorway, 40% Secondary roads/twisties/40% Off road.

I have concluded the answer is likely to be a modded DR650. What's your opinion?

That you already asked.

get an old adv bike I guess.

Dr or XRR
Or maybe an mx bike with a sumo conversion

>switched back to night shift
>have ridden only once in the past month and a half
>business trip rekt my sleep cycle
>still need to swap chain
>still need to replace mildly infamous oil seal o-rings beneath front sprocket cover
>haven't even been on /dbt/ in almost as long
>tired
>hungry
I think I'm going to go ride to breakfast anyway. Damn the noisy chain.

>under 2k
Assuming freedombux, KLR650 or DR650. Good luck finding one in reasonable condition for that price depending on market. I paid $1650 for mine and apparently that was a steal.

Just put plenty of wax on chain

Yeah I cleaned it a couple months ago but I don't think I put quite enough wax on it. I already have a new pair of sprockets and a chain to go on it but I've been too damn lazy to drag my ass outside in the middle of the night on what days I get off to do it.

>mfw got back from 5000km camping trip through France and Italy and want to go straight back out there on my bike but can't because I need to find a job
fml

I'm a bit confused about the Suzuki SV650 and the Gladius.

Are they the same model, only they were called different names depending on the year? Could you say every Gladius is a SV650, but not the other way?

I think I read every SV650 came with a aluminum frame, but the Gladius had a steel frame. Is it true? Is the SV650 better all around, other than the frame?

Finally, is it a good upgrade from a GS500 or will I not notice much of a difference?

The forest worried is something you can look up yourself in less than 4 minutes.

As for the bike itself, it won't be that much of a noticeable upgrade. Consider a triumph or a more powerful sport tourer

>Forrest worried
First question

you won't notice anything, I'd suggest getting a litre bike.

No, no, Sv650 2017 has a lightwitgh steel frame, SV650 is better and nicer all around.

It looks great you pleb

daily reminder that plates are for cucks

Post ride moments

I was looking at getting a CBR400RR but the fact it's a 25 year old bike kinda put me off. Fuck knows how much life it has left in it at that age. I think you can buy aftermarket chink fairings for the modern CBR250 if all you care about is the looks.

Whats The best season to ride dirt boikes?

With zero responses, pal.
Alright, I am headed in the right direction then. Thank you, fellow drug lords.

Are vfr 750 rc36 II good bikes ? What should i lookout for ?

Look out for pedestrians, animals, other vehicles, road debris
Same as with any other bike

2/2

3/3

Anybody in here live on Long Island? I badly want to start riding but I don't want to die

Fall
>dry
>not too hot
>pretty colors

Sport bike vs Dual sport? I am having a hard time deciding. I need to get to places fast, but I do live in the country side.

r8

Bell? my helmet presses on my forehead, plenty of room in the temples

Atleast say RC390 for gods sake

i thought the Gladius was shit and that's why they killed it and brought the sv650 back?

>strom
ayyy. i really need to take some new pics...
soon.

Found a sekrit pond

webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-helmets/motorcycle-helmet-shapes.htm

I used this and found it reasonably accurate. Started with an AGV K3 and found it slightly too round, tried a Signet-Q and it was what I wanted.

I mean when buying used friend

Honestly I'd get a brand new friend, danger with a used friend is you don't know where they've been and if they're out of warranty it could be more hassle than it's worth.

Do no enter
(Spoiler, I entered)

Look it up guy

I mean besides the obvious regulator rectifier problema pal