Why are Germans so retarded?

Why are Germans so retarded?
autonews.com/article/20170823/RETAIL03/170829881/audi-to-pad-nameplates-with-more-numbers
Might as well just print the monthly lease price on the trunklid at this point.

Everyone here buys them debadged anyway

Audi customer base is literally retarded.

>Not reading
>Jump to shitpost for lulz

Why does one bigwig at a company define all Germans, user?

>43 what?
ALL germans

Why can't Germans just name their fucking cars like normal people
>AMG GLKC A45 4MATIC
>911 997.2 GT3 RS 4.0
>Individual 760xi V12 Excellence
No fuck off

>ITT: Americans cant handle numbers

Hey guess what it says on the back of my car?

>civic si 2.4l vtrc dohc ez abs TCS dvd BMW USA USA USA!

>ez abs
Sounds like one of those get-buff fast scams

Is a perfect name for a car like 2017 Ford American?

What you don't wanna get ez abs in less than 10s? That's faster than a Subaru brz 0-60

Don't you wanna get abs quicker than a brz?

>For example, the numeral combination "30" will appear on the rear of all models with power output between 81 and 96 kW. And "45" stands for power output between 169 and 185 kW. The top of the Audi model range is the performance class above 400 kW, which is identifiable by the number combination "70"

Hans! BMW series designations don't correlate to zier powa outpoot. Vy does ours make zo much zense?

Don't vorry Klaus, vee are developing zomezing even moar komplikated.

>arbitrary nonlinear scale

>drive 1997 micra
>buy chromed letters from local walmart
>glue V8 on the back of the micra
>go to work
>some retard asks if its rly V8

>shitpost about Germans on Veeky Forums
>drive off in your Jeep Libburdee

They're not retarded, actually if you're familiar with the history of mathematics and science you'll understand that they tend to be very intelligent people. Their problem is that they majorly overthink things sometimes.

Coupe 4motion bluemotion r line 1.9 tdi

>retarded
you see, this and other ideas (like the alloy rims that are actually just an alloy rim cover) come from a special division of VW, much like the RS department, but instead of focusing on performance they try all they can to devise new innovative ways to make fun of the idiotic customer base they have and to analyze in many different parameters just how and in how many ways they can make their cars suck balls while still selling

Audi is literally just the brand for retards paying 100% markup for their riced Skoda.

Amateurs...

Watch this.

>youre like a little baby

>not having so many numbers it doesn't even fit on the trunk lid anymore

Top zoz, I searched 20 minutes on google to find a nicer high res image but the one you posted was the best I found too...

Mercedes carro funebre = migliore mercedes

I-Is this the legendary German quality?

Looks like the lift gate is adjusted out too far, need to run the little rubber stoppers in a bit.