RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCC1-tp09Q8
fs2.directupload.net/images/150212/5shkui4h.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone bost discord link with barney and madonna and twisty

What?

discord link is in the op lol

Any of you interested in the Kia Stinger? With the Commodore and Falcon completely gone next year the demand for a large RWD sedan will need to be allocated somewhere. Price isn't too bad on the Stinger but I'm still kind of unsure about Korean cars at this point.

Korean cars have gotten way better since the mid 00's, but I still think they are cheap garbage. Better off buying a 90s rwd jap mobile desu, Why would you want a brand new car?

uwotm8?
sure, mid 90s jap is reliable, but so is new korean, and with all the bells and whistles

i'm sure it's reliable, but you can spend 1/4th of the cost to buy a rwd jap from the 90s that does the same thing, it just has less creature comforts.

but people aren't cross shopping over priced rwd jap thrashers and new korean cars, so that's a moot point

Yes I know but I don't get why people buy brand new performance cars when plenty of older cars do the same exact thing.

It's a cool car but I wouldn't ever consider getting one and I think other people will buy it for a performance family car like a new falcodore as you said but idk, It's kind of ugly.

i wouldn't say they do the exact same thing, adaptive cruise and other mod cons etc
also, people dig nice interiors man, if they're gunna spend a lot of time in it, they wanna be comfy

That too, idk. I can't stand some of the features that it comes with though, Why can't they make a basic drivers car just to enjoy without all the safety bs?

It does look comfy though, do they come in manual?

They're bringing a driver's car, in the i30N, manual only until like 2019 or some shit

Ah ok, I'll just stick to my Mazda 3 & boomer mobiles since they're probably 40k new.

SKRRRT

SAPOL IS ON THE WAY TO YOUR HOUSE SKIDS

What time level mazda 3? New?

Trim*

I'm going to assume that says trim level, 2011 Mazda 3 SP25, 6 speed manual, It's fun to drive just lacks power. Going to buy a MPS eventually.

my GF has a BK SP23, how is the clutch in yours? hers is a bit dicky, either that or the throttle is too sensitive or something... quite hard to take off without a bit of bunnyhopping

but yeah v slow

Mine's pretty good, Nice and light. I swapped out my rear motor mount with the e-focus one and it helped a fair amount with driving/shifting feel.

is there a considerable amount of range before the clutch engages or is it almost within a few cm's? Either the clutch is fucked or you aren't giving it enough throttle.

But i'd be replacing that rear mount, it helped mine out a fair bit. The stock one is an absolute disgusting design, my dick flops around less than this thing does.

E-Focus one bolts right up to gen 1 and 2's, you need the specific bolt though, I bought mine from 4vpower. It cost me $98 shipped.

youtube.com/watch?v=GCC1-tp09Q8

stock vs e-focus
fs2.directupload.net/images/150212/5shkui4h.jpg

But yeah, Mazda's engine mount designs are fucking horrid

You fucking loser. You can't afford a good car.
>mazda 3

Lol ok

>Mazda 3
all you dicksword losers are the same losers

Have you finished? I guarentee you ride the bus.

Discord has anons with cooler cars than you have, bus rider.

fuck you losers you dicksowrd fags have shit cars u are not real car lovers

rate my car boys

Very nice, oversized simmons aren't my thing but otherwise looks clean.

Yeah aside from the Simmons it's pretty sweet