A small...

A small, sleek and portable kitchen appliance with easy pre-set buttons that'd heat up your Mexican tortilla chips to that classic restaurant-style warmth, that could easily be tucked away in a cabinet.

The device would be a huge hit at parties, get-togethers, etc. but also for dinners, or something to better your midnight snack. This could spark a dinner trend of having the tortilla chips with your dinner meal always be expectedly warm, too. Middle America is going to love this.

Both young and old alike would enjoy this product:
>young guys wanting to have heated chips available for their friends as they play video games
>old people not wanting to mess with any of the trial-and-error routine of using other appliances.
>People camping outside that'd want a hot & easy snack
>Parents buying it because their children demanded it
>Couples buying it for their partner as something cute and fun
>A company buying it for their lunch room

Tortilla chips are bought practically bi-weekly in American homes, by all demographics for all types of social situations. The customer base is astronomical - build and market it, and they will come.

inb4:
>muh ovens
>muh toaster ovens
>muh microwaves

Nobody wants to heat up the house over just chips with an oven, and for the microwave or a toaster oven...All microwaves heat up differently, and nobody knows how long they'd need to be put in for; it's trial-and-error every time. Similar with the toaster oven. This isn't even mentioning the mess that comes along with that whole process. Indeed, this is why practically nobody does that.

A circular base with an upright tube attached on top would give it the small & compact design. The chips would be heated up from either the bottom base, or throughout the tube. Once done, the user would pour them out from the top of the tube. For $19.99, what I'm imagining doesn't exist.

Thanks for the idea
I'll sell it the Chineser men's for 15.99

Wtf

Dont tell Veeky Forums about ideas like this they will steal it and get a Panten.

This is retarded. A toaster oven or hot air oven can do this exact thing and 100 other things. Please kill yourself.

maybe if you had a drawing of your prototype.

>what I'm imagining doesn't exist.
make a prototype see if it works at all.
i never eaten these warm, is it that better than cold?

I used to have a pretty nice blueprint but I can't find it right now. I'll look for it.

Have you improved on the original design?

You might think this is a good idea at first pretty reasonable. but what about the nachos when you can't make ANY left turns while driving? The average consumer could easily disagree with whatever it takes. As a matter of fact I think he's pregnant.

thanks I'm filing the patent on Monday morning

Jesus fucking Christ its been a year! put this meme to bed already.

Panten Penguin - because you're worth it!

this has me fucking LOL'ing hard! my sides.

>store bought tortilla chips
>not making your own homemade, authentic tortilla chips
I bet also buy salsa from the store too you goddamn pleb

i'm stealing your idea, anonfag. i've already designed a prototype and submitted it to the patent office, only my tortilla chip warmer is a high end one (not for poorfags).

Lel, I'm glad someone saved the pasta

... this design... I LOVE IT!

that's because it looks like a dildo launcher you fag!