Why doesn't everyone buy German cars?

Why doesn't everyone buy German cars?

Why would people pick an inferior Japanese or American car over a high quality German product?

Why would you willingly buy an overpriced car designed to last one warranty period before falling apart disastrously?

>what is routine maintenance

What's an example of a high quality German product?

why would i buy from an islamic country?

a woman is in charge

>hey Hans, there isn't enough room under the oil pan for the front axle, what do you suppose we do?
>Hans: hold my beer

>How many layers of needless complication are you on?
>like 2, maybe three
>You are like a little baby, watch this

NONONONONO

Coyote DOHC engine for comparison

Based Ford

There are obviously balancer shafts included

Anything that doesn't come from Japan is rubbish. You can disagree with me only if you provide 5 researched and referenced sources.

Why doesn't everyone just not shitpost? Why would you go to a board other than /b/ for a post like this?

four timing chains

DELET

Mercedes-Benz and Porsche.
BMW and Audi fucking suck

And another woman said that weed is illegal because its an illegal drug. So don't date german women

Don't loop bmw in with audi you retarded cuck

Which current cars beside W124 w/AWD have this stuff?

Pro tip: it is discontinued

biiiiig cuck

say what!

german cars are for faggots that either dont know much about cars and parrot shit they hear from their dads or for people rich enough to not care about the extra upkeep costs of driving a car that is more of a status symbol than anything. the only exception to this are bmw enthusiasts but theyre basically the nissan scum of europe

Stay mad, poorfag

I'll admit that they're reliable, but when anything breaks it costs a shit fucking ton to repair.

Also I don't like how they drive normally, everything feels like it's trying too hard to be smooth and for whatever reason German clutches are heavy as fuck

the more ppl buying overpriced cars for minimal gains and running them into the ground the better imo. i just wouldnt ever waste my own time/money on something that appeals to a nigger state of mind

It looks like a clock.

I bought a e46 330ci last month
and then everything broke
1800 in maintenance so far

because i dont want to sink my money in repairs

i rather buy a reliable car

I can't afford cuz i am a poorfag

>330ci

I found ur problem.

>I bought a old car in shit condition and didn't check it
>ITS BMWs FAULT!!111
Kys you fucking idiot

>posts Japanese car designed by an American

Is the front axle running through the oil pan? Why?

In Germany's defense, Ford used to do goofy shit like this too. Look up oil pan removal 1990 ford f150. You have to lift the motor to access it. Along with removing a ton of other shit.

>Is the front axle running through the oil pan? Why?

W124 platform is not technically designed for AWD, but some crazy Germans shoved AWD into it. It is like making absolutely impossible into possible.

It works so well, but pitiful maintenance. Remember the richfags will replace it with a next gen MB or don;t give a fuck cuz poorsuckers at service shop will take care of this nightmare.

>W124 platform is not technically designed for AWD, but some crazy Germans shoved AWD into it. It is like making absolutely impossible into possible.
>It works so well

This explains why W124 is famous for being "over-engineering."

People drone on about the build quality, but in my experience, it really isn't anything special.

Is this thread a bait thread...? Holy shit

e46 awd looks the same, right front half-shaft runs through the oil pan.

An older Golf.

wow, all this talk about wasting money really wants me to buy German cars now!

If you are poorfag, you shouldn't buy them.

A car shouldn't need $10k a year in maintenance to be reliable...

Yes Hans the vanos seals are a maintenance item. Which is why aftermarket seals don't wear out in 20,000 miles like the cheap warranty engineered OEM ones. Actually, I don't think they wear out at all. Maybe after 200,000 miles.

Name one european car that na, manual, rwd and with a standard lsd under $60k new.

Even the japs can do it for $30k.

>Patek Philippe takes a shot at designing and building engines

the fuck is going on here

E90 BMWs did this with xdrive.

The fact that they go out of their way to galvanize their bodies and fasteners alone is a god send

pic?

Yeah and then go and make their water pump impellers out of plastic...

It's not like it's hard to replace a waterpump with one that has a metal impeller for $50 or something

>cherry picking
the current state of the american thought process

>Hans, The engine goes in the front of the car right?
>Hans: The front? Nein, the back, Dummkopf

>Hans: Und lets use a plane engine too!

>cherry picking
do i really have to bust out the VW specialty tool catalogue?

A lot of those specialty tools can be made using a few dollars worth of parts from Home Depot

oh look, it the same dumb cuckolds that doesn't know a single thing about cars

ready to get BTFO again?

come the fuck on man, you know thats not the point.

Right. I don't doubt that the Germans CAN build a superior vehicle, but they don't. These days they insist on building profitable vehicles over truly great cars.

>not putting the engine where the driving wheels are
Do you enjoy power loss and pigfat?

vw's in the early 2000s were built excellently, the exteriors just have this quality look to them that's lacking on their current cars. sure their interiors were specced with questionable switchgear, and they required routine maintenance which to burgers means a car wash and oil change but i miss when vw actually made cars that youd look at and say wow those are nice, now theyre just any easily forgettable car that looks and feels cheap

kek