├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Animal Promenade (until 5/23)
├ Winners Design 4 sideB (until 6/7)
├ Gurhal Collection 3 (until 6/14)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/
□ Previous Thread: └By posting in this thread, you hereby agree that Lisa is the best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWWFDpNgiFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TIQPOIff81E
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20170524/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>doing val rhodos daily
>my toon stops moving
>suddenly 630
>servers greyed out
Is the gaijin purge finally happening?

Maintenance time you goon

You are all terrible people

>By posting in this thread, you hereby agree that Lisa is the best girl
>risa
That's not Azanami.

Hi

>Azanami
boring
hello autism

So I haven't played the game since before Episode 3 came out, what are pets and candy?

It's for the summoner class which is actually finally getting some attention.

>boring
yeah i guess she does look older than 10 so probably not your speed

Maint day, work day. Post recent screenshots.

While maintenance is happening and none of you are busy with the game.

I'm starting off playing katana Braver. I (mostly) know how the game works, but I don't know how to play the class and most resources are hilariously out of date.

Is there somewhere I can get advice, or what?

pro katana braver here, where are you confused at?

Guren, Guren Everything.

Redpill me on Aida and the Tweaker.

How exactly katana gear works and how to use it, and PA choice past Guren/Sakura Endo 0.

>Get 40 excubes through various means (most efficient is probably 10* weapon buying or drops)
>Buy level 17 sakura endo and guren
>Craft sakura endo into type 0
>Shit on everything because it's broken as fuck

dragon penis

Honestly nobody agrees with me but I'm a big fan of Gekka and it combos amazingly with sakura endo. Another PA I always run without fail is Hien tsubaki because that shit is amazing for mobbing trash enemies.

As for gear you fill it up and then guard an attack with a tightish window (called a just guard). It'll parry the attack, send out a pretty strong attack of your own, and buff the shit out of you.

>Video of gekka + sakura combo

youtube.com/watch?v=gWWFDpNgiFQ

I don't take many screenshots

not recent but

Katana Gear:
>Hit stuff to fill up gauge
>Parry
>You are now Crits McGee
>guren and endo sounds intensifies

As for PA choices, you have Guren for positioning and catching up to mobile targets (deus core when he's doing flame sweep), Hatou for immobile big mobs (snake heads) and building up Katana Combat count fast,
and since you didn't mention it you should be using Endo 0 -> Gekka -> repeat for max DPS and not just spamming Endo 0.

Oh, the other thing is skill tree. I have a vague idea of what to do, but not a great one. Br/Hu is natural, I'd assume?

Every time you hit something, you generate gear--that meter above your weapon palette. The higher the gear, the more S-atk you have. Upon preforming a Just Guard (blocking before an attack--think DMC's Royal Guard but with less strict timing), you do a slash. If you have at least three squares of your gear full, you turn motivated and gain a huge bonus to your crit chance, and I think S-ATK as well, not sure. You also get a PP regen boost. If you don't have at least three squares full, then you do the slash but your gear empties for some stupid reason.
Basically, Just Guarding is your friend. Consequently, being a Katana Braver is learning boss patterns so that you can learn when to JG and gain that bonus.
PAs are Guren, Sakura Endo, and Gekka. Sakura Endo0 into Gekka, repeat.
Also, learn how to optimize Katana Combat, because it's another vital tool.

literally does nothing throughout the story and is a braver, just because she looks good doesn't she's the "best girl"

Br/Hu is probably what you want to do because the gains from Fi aren't enough to offset the survivability and damage bonus being conditional for any normal player

What am i supposed to do with all these junk 10*?
I just npc everything from 1* to 9* since shit fills up the whole storage so damn fast.
What are the affixes that's considered high value and worth hoarding?

Yep. Br/Fi is also a thing, but you're sacrificing a multitude of QOL skills and the fact that you don't have to swap stances for slightly higher damage.

Tryhards in this general will tell you to sub Fi, but tell them to eat a dick. Literally no one does that.

>Br/Fi is also a thing
It's only a thing if you can't be assed to get an aurion katana for FiBr to solo Elder but let's be real here who the fuck does that? literally nobody.

10*s go to the recycle shop to turn into excubes and photon spheres. Some high value affixes are power IV/V (only power because lol memelee), modulator, bayari/mizer/guranz soul and extreceptor.

Technique 5 is more expensive than power 5, and shoot is in the same ballpark that power.

she's a pushy, meddling busybody too just like me

Recycle them for excubes.
If they start with Dio and are +3 or more, dump them in a box and mash like ones together after a Mother/Deus to make +30s for grind fodder.
Barely any EQ weapons will be worth anything, but keep an eye out for 4+ affix weapons with combinations like Power3+Spirita3 or Factor+Power3/Spirita3, because they might be worth 50k+.
When running LQs, pick up 4+ affix stuff, especially from high-value bosses (Bayari, Vol,Toh'oh, Fang, etc.) because you might land a Soul+Spirita3/Power3/Shoot3/Tech3, and those are worth a lot.

PICK UP YOUR FUCKING 4S+ UNITS
I can't stress this enough.
On shit 2, Power 3 alone on a 4s is worth $$ and the thought of you poor idiots who leave 7s+ on the ground that might be a Power3/Soul/Spirita3 (which is worth probably 10m+) makes me mad thinking about it. Units will make you rich. Learn to scan and loot quick.

>Been scanning units for the past week
>Nothing

One day I believe that I'll be able to buy my criminal short hair

>mash like ones together
You mean grind the same weap type ones together? Having those factor affixes on em makes grinding NT shit faster?

>Units will make you rich. Learn to scan and loot quick
There's way to tell how many affix an equip laying on the ground have without picking em up?

> Not just picking up everything and offloading them into the OTP and ES storage.
> Not looking through them at the end of the day to sell or exchange for spheres.

No point in scanning when that pretty much guarantees you miss drops stuck together.
Storage full is no excuse either.

>Emperor rappy is the boss of the new eq
>Easy as fuck fodder +30s

wew

You just get a bonus when feeding a weapon the same weapon as grind fodder.

No I mean just grind the same type of weapons together.

Save up all your Dios that are +3 or higher, turn all the ones that are +2 or lower into excubes, and when you have enough mash your Dio Gayblade +3,+4,+5 together to make a Dio Gayblade +30, which is great for grind fodder.

If you know that you absolutely do not need fodder (let's be real, you do), then just turn every 10/11* into excubes after making sure the 4S+ ones aren't worth anything, otherwise start saving those +3-5 Dios in a box.

And yes just run over to a thing and look at the number. Number = amount of affixes. Real easy to pick and choose which ones to pick up if you just scan over that number. Just don't be slow about it during a repeatable EQ or else people will think you're a shitter for looting slow and holding everyone back.

>OTP
My otp storage still frozen ever since secureotp is kill and i'm lazy to setup the google. Also if you fucked up and got locked out it's pretty much game over isn't it?

This is the reason why you shouldn't use OTP in this game. If you forget it, switch your phone, or something else happens, you're megafucked.

Unless you have a Japanese friend to help you talk to SEGA, there's no way in hell support is going to help a filthy gaijin. They'll just ban you.

>that nose
Just join the animeface master race already.

Noses are sexy. I hate that anime these days have all but removed noses from the face.

WHAT THE FUCK

I've seen beheadings, people being burned alive, shoveldog, tryptophobia images, chris chan webms, and Lilith's disgusting character.

There is still nothing that makes me want to vomit more than this gif. Fuck this gif.

Nose is fine, it's just the angle

? Diabo is the boss of new w&r

>it's just the angle
It's the old hag face that is bad, youthful newearl, normal caseal and dewearl are the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIQPOIff81E

Nah, sorry you got shit taste.

I thought Emperor Rappy was? If anything I'm pretty sure he's a guaranteed spawn.

even yarkes look more attractive than any female with old hag face

>forgot to sell my emper fodder before it became fucking worthless
fuck

>feeemale

Yes, now stop using an old woman face on a 10 year olda body you clown

*honks at u angrily*

>that double phase skip
Nice.

>No katana camo that goes on the side of your waist like a katana actually would

If they were going to put most katanas on your back horizontally they could have at least made your fucking arm not clip through them.

fucking chink leaf

What's the best rings for techer or summoner respectively? I'm just using tech charge parry and massive hunter at the moment.

>Shunka
>Guren
>Katana Combat

Is there any doubt that Braver is the most bestest class in all of PSO2 history? No other class compares.

Jsut guren, mostest ez damage XD

Just wait until EP 5 when they finally add my weaponfu single saber again

pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20170524/

>EP5 class will let you summon weaponoids that you have on PSO2es
Heard it here first bros

As usual males get no hairstyles and trash outfits nobody will wear

this might be the first and only official looking combat gear we're ever going to get in PSO2, and it looks great.

>Able to summon your waifunoids
Hell yeah

There's two kinds of people

N O B L E P O W E R

>Killed Dorumble before it spawned
How?

As recent as it goes.

It's not that easy. You have to activate Katana Combat first.

>Oh no a loli, It's burning my EEEYEEEEEEEEES

Probably hacks.
Mailing this video to sega.

>panzer dragoon music discs in the fun scratch
FUCK YES

>Still no noble power
>Still no elegant power

Sega should know by now how fucked up the prices are on those things. Why are they allowing this monopoly to continue?

Noble power is there but the scratch sucks so don't expect prices to drop much.

Elegant prices went fucking up when it was in that revive scratch for Golden Week, it doesn't make any fucking sense.

because it was also a half boost week, and the elegants were ONLY in gold ac scratch, where you only got a random kind+elegant stam if you were lucky enough to not pull any of the other shit that had much higher pull rates.

Hope I finally get an izane leg.

Hope i finally get an izane rear

As someone that capped all classes, I can say for certain:
Cats are better than dogs.

Hope I finaly get an izane arm.

You're getting shit.
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

What's the strategy for when to roll in ES? There's no rate boost periods as far as I'm aware.

Hope I get an izane.
At all.

>hope in 2017
hope I get Gix somewhere in the next month
lmoa

Is there a special scratch, like an anniversary or something coming up, where there will likely be multiple 12* and a featured limited time 12* in scratch?
Do it then.
That's basically it. Only other time I scratch is when I have a really good loadout for an EQ week, and I want double drops.