Comfy cars

Can't wait for kia Stinger.
Tuned by Albert Biermann, former BMW M Division VP
And designed by
Peter Schreyer and Luc Donckerwolke
who is former design director of Volkswagen Group - Bentley, Lamborghini and Audi.

Kia is known for reliable good quality cars. What are your opinion on this Veeky Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=ncDgAWpNJTQ

CHASSIS:
Brembo® vented disc brakes with quad-piston front calipers and dual-piston rear calipers
Dynamic Stability Damping Control (DSDC) with 5-Modes
MacPherson front and multi-link rear suspension
Rack-mounted Motor Driven Power Steering (R-MDPS) with 5-Modes
Staggered 19” Alloy Wheels with performance tires
55% advanced high-strength steel construction.

POWERTRAIN:
2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cyl engine, 255 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque
3.3-liter twin-turbo V6 engine, 365 hp and 376 lb.-ft. of torque
2nd-generation 8-speed automatic transmission with 5 drive modes
Centrifugal Pendulum Absorber (CPA) torque converter
Dynamic Torque Vectoring Control system (All-Wheel Drive models)

EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS:
Wheelbase: 114.4 in.
Length: 190.2 in.
Width: 73.6 in.

KIA DRIVE WISE:
Driver Attention Alert (DAA), a Kia first
Forward Collision Assistance (FCA)
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
Advanced Smart Cruise Control (ASCC)
Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)

>Kia is known for reliable good quality cars

Delusions: The Post

This

This reads like some Kia shillshit from "Real People"

Go back to Facebook

>Kia is known for reliable good quality

Not even in bizarro world faggot

>quad brembos
>5 driving modes (All probably suck)
>shit grade turbos
>8 speed automatics
>cpa torque converter
>safety features
That Kia looks complex as fuck on paper.

Just get a used Chevy SS.

Keep it simple. Can't beat displacement, faggots.

Cool, but at least those other car brands will last more than 2 years without having endless issues and shit falling apart.

>JD power initial quality

It looks like a german car to me.

Initial quality means nothing if it falls apart or rusts away a few years later. People care about lasting quality.

I have worked for Kia for 6 years, so I will be a little biased, but what I'm saying is true.
In the beginning, when Kia started out, they made crap. They looked like crap, they drove like crap, and they weren't good cars at all. But they were cheap. So for many people, they met their level of expectations, and for some people, they actually exceeded their expectations.
In 1998, Hyundai joined forces with Kia, when Kia was on the verge of bankruptcy. Hyundai bought 51% of the company. Over time, this has gone down to about 40% ownership.
In 2006, Kia hired Peter Schreyer the head of design at VW/Audi to join Kia as head of design, and it was his job when he came on board to give Kia an identity and corporate face (which led to the "tiger nose" grille.
Since his hiring, the design and quality of Kia products has come way, way up. He has since been promoted to President of Kia (there are 3 presidents), and he's the first non-Korean to have that position.
All of that said, I wouldn't touch ANY Kia product before 2010. those are all part of "OLD KIA".
Kia's new cars are actually good cars, they just still carry that bad "Kia perception", but once you can get passed that, you should be quite satisfied with the results.
Kia recently came in number 1 on JD power's Initial Quality Survey, the first time in 27 years that a non-Luxury brand topped the list. Kia has been known for bad resale values. This too is changing as quality and perception get better. Soul and Sportage have recently won awards for best retained value.
I worked for Toyota for 4 years and as "dependable and bullet-proof" as they are known to be, my service department at Toyota was always busy, not just for people doing regular maintenance. Getting back to the current lineup, Kia still gives great value for the money. they back their cars with a great warranty too.

Kia's biggest issue is all about perception, more than about the cars themselves.
All the recent reviews of their products have been quite favorable.

Kia's past has given them a terrible reputation you can leverage to your benefit. They have the longest warranty in the business and include more features and options than other makes for less money.

Cheap panamera

Oh man please refer to

hyundai thanks you. .05 cents has been deposited into your account.

>It looks like a german car to me.

Of course, Kia knew that hiring German designer is the best business decision ever they made.

Then, Gooks, especially to Kia and Hyundai are not creative. They depend on outsourcing too much.

it's very ugly

Show me the car you think is very beautiful.

>pooinloo car
>ripped off aston martin

my sides

it looks better than aston martins IMO however maybe not the DB11

this is not a good thing. it's a very uninspired looking car as are all modern german cars

DB11 is nice. However, you think that pooinloo car is very beautiful. You have a bit strange taste.

Answer me this, KIA shill: transverse engine? What wheels put down power on the non AWD models? If its a FWD slushbox with no manual option going after the sporty/muh feels segment its no better than a Scion tC

>Can't wait for kia
people actually say/think this?

>the guy that basically got sent into pension by bmw because of his hate for turbos doing exactly what he hated at hyundai/kia
>the guy who is responsible for the ugliest VAG cars 20 years ago that gets paid to copy what his successors do

Gr8

>muh poo meme

don't care. it's the best sports car to come out in recent history

Nice shoop

Looks like a Forte and a 3 series had a baby.

Seems like alot of tech for a value brand car, and most people buying a Kia can't afford $200 brake pads from Brembo.

I really like the rear sub window shape. It is different and helps set up the rear profile very well.

>no manual option
It's shit.

So is this based on the new brand of Genesis chasis? Im very intrigued.

Holy shit its estimated to cost $33-48k

Why would people buy this over any other sportscar in that price range? It may have been competitive if they priced lower, but they jumped right into the most competitive zone.

I agree. Stupid Gooks and rabid fanbois of kia and hyundai would accuse any German carmakers copying.... For example, Audi and Hyundai. You will notice the similar design in them, but German carmakers evolve their cars slowly without losing their identity.

Yeah it's shit, for 4k more you can get a fucking M2

Hi pooinaloo

I hope your not trying to compare family sporty sedan to coupe sports car.

>implying anyone ever pays msrp for kia/Hyundai vehicles.

I'm waging you could probably get this as low as $30k considering how their business plan cares more about the cars being sold rather than making a profit off them.

Nice try

Maybe for the base model, but assuming you specced it out with 5k options for AWD and the engine it still puts it in hard territory.

And at the end of the day you would still have a Kia