Electric car kills forssil cars

It's so much faster than what we expected

if battery pack price is dropped below 150$ per kwh, then there is no hope to gas&diesel fags

this is undeniable fact

Other urls found in this thread:

nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And also, electric car has much faster 0-60 and bigger trunk space. cool~~~~~

There are so many places on the internet where your pathetic repetitive shilling might actually change someone's mind. Why do you continue to post here where we are all in tune to, and immune to your bullshit?

Gasfag gotcha

batteries will always be expensive

Why do you think so?

demand, price of manufacturing, research costs

then how could you explain about -77% price dive of 7-years?

sage the battery cucks

I'm not a tesla sucker

Chinese EV tech level is growing so much fast. in nurburgring lap time top 100, you can see no.1 as "NextEV Nio EP9 6:45.90"
nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/
This is faster than ferrari, porsche, audi, lamborgini, bugatti, ... rest of old dusties

in EV era, CHINA IS NO.1

>if battery pack price is dropped below 150$ per kwh, then there is no hope to gas&diesel fags
Assuming gas and diesel tech stagnate.
We're only seeing so much electric bullshit because it's literally a meme.
You will never beat the $/energy density&storage of fuel in the foreseeable future.

Gasfag

>this is undeniable fact
You're from the subcontinent, aren't you?

China, stolen IP, China, lying about capacity, tax evasion, China, cutting costs on the incredible amount of QC, 50% defect rate, buying and selling manufacturing defects, China, false products, literally faking it, China

Finally gas price will drop to $1.45 again. Thanks electricfags.

>China is NO.1
More No. None amirite lads?

claiming about energy density is meaningless point. because EV hasn't engine&transmission and additional circulation/cooling system, structure. EV's energy density is already enough to beat gas-dusty-cars by range and drive perfomance.

so, only problem of EV is battery cost and charging speed.

sage goes in all fields

in 2020, mersedes, BMW, Porsche, ... is will be a next nokia&blackberry at 2010. and who is APPLE, SAMSUNG? tesla. chinese car manufacturer.

What?
I'm not swapping out my engine at every fill up nigger.

Most cars leaving the lot this year will go for 300,000 miles, or roughly 15 years, or roughly 470 fill ups.
With Ev, you'd be on your second battery pack at least, assuming you replace it at the 10 year mark or something.

And don't forget about the environmental disaster that is Chinese battery manufacturing.

Battery life cycle is also not a problem. Because old EV battery is can be used to ESS, at factory or building&home. And charging speed is can easily solved one. Just use 380V and fuckin big A is enough to

AWD electric swapped muscle cars when?

And 10yr later, you can get EV battery much lighter weight, much higer capacity, and much cheaper. Unlike old useless engine&transmission.

And chinese factory is an atlas of civilization whole of world

Did you ever heard 'tesla model s'? Just make it replica

>tfw haven't even owned a vehicle with fuel injection, air bags, a/c and cupholders yet and people are saying the internal combustion engine is outdated

battery technology to this date is so shitty that in a electric cars lifetime we have to replace the batteries 2-3 times, thats a huge amount of pollution mass scale. not to mention as is were slowly running out of the materials for batteries. electrics will never take off mass scale and Elon Musk/Tesla are a couple of giant faggots. mass scale electric vehicles would mean massive amounts of pollution. most forecasts say in 2050 97% of cars will have a small gas engine, otherwise Hyundai and Toyota are the only smart ones for investing in hydrogen fuel cell

its best when some faggot is driving a Tesla that has a "not fueled by oil created from war" sticker when the things probably charged off of fossil fuel derived power. Tesla just tapped into the market of rich 1% fucks that want to think theyre saving the world but really they arent.

i took 4 years of college for automotive tech and when i graduated about 3-4 years ago i was in the first classes to be taught alternative power and even the instructors that have been in the industry for years laugh at how people think electrics are the be all save all

So my 1972 C20 with a big block chevy is more environmentally friendly than a Tesla?

Yes

Literally yes.