1. Volvo

>Saturn isn't on the list
JUST

>tfw to smart to exist

>tfw drive a volvo
feels goodman

What's that supposed to mean?

>tfw too intelligent

Acura owners are dumb for buying overpriced Hondas with no benefits over their cheaper counterparts. Ram owners are right where they belong though.

>honda below lexus

Must be those ricer faggots weighing down the average. Only people that buy Lexus are moms and people that don't want to be seen driving a Toyota but can't afford European.

>tesla

*inhales sharply*

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll remember this the next time I see one of those shit heaps parked by the road because it ran out of juice in the mountains.

I would put Lexus near the top. Every time I go to the asian ran parts of Orange county, full of asians in GS-F's and top of the line LS's. You might even see some punk 20 year old gook in a plebby IS-F.

No way. You must live in a hick town then

Exactly. Acura and Lexus are owned exclusively by dentists and accountants, whereas Honda is popular among ricers, and Toyota is a pretty average brand owned by no one special. Smart purchase? No. Smart owners? Yes.

Yay I finally have reason to live for owning this!!

More like lots of Mexicans. Only Lexuses I see are from early/mid 2000s and have faded headlights and shit like that. Not easy to find a nice looking one.

>Driving a 2009 diesel Volvo xc90
Best school bus coming through

Saab would easily top the list

Where's Ferrari and Lambo?
Or have you left off the cars that almost no one here owns?

I did, but if I were to put them in, they'd be #23 and #30 respectively

#23?
Well, fuck you too.

volvo and tesla prob legit assumption seeing as everyone in dc has a volvo and that's the area with highest avg affluence level outside of bay area (palo alto, menlo park, etc where everyone has tesla and 80% of residents have at least a bachelors)

have yet to see a v60 or s60 polestar irl. their rarity makes em cool i guess

yay

I don't see how this makes any sense. All luxury brands and Tesla should be near the top, since I'm sure money correlates strongly with IQ.

money doesn't correlate with luxury cars

You're absolutely right. See: lots of leased Escalades in ghetto places.

So is there any source here or did you just pull it straight out of your ass?
There are probably proxy measurements you could use (average income and credit score would be two that immediately come to mind) if someone actually wants to make a serious attempt at this.
Given actual American IQ distribution I would expect significant differences between cars driven disproportionately by Asians and cars driven disproportionately by blacks, but such outcomes would be largely uninteresting.

>hyundai
>intellgent
Pick one.

With new luxury cars, I can almost guarantee you that it does.

except it really doesn't

hmm

Saab owners are the most educated drivers on the road according to Veeky Forums. There was a thread a while ago. Successors were Porsche (coupes) and Volvo.

You think that banks give out $80K+ car loans to people who don't have high-paying jobs?

how fucking quixotic are you

That roughly supports OP's list besides BMW and Lexus

audi and merc yuck. rich ppl have no taste