/wfg/ - Warframe General

Thigh highs edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA (currently full) or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gbGBSNv.jpg

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.5.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/797978-octavia’s-anthem-update-2050/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm on phone post butts plz

Loki wuz here
Decoy stayed around awhile

Harrow coming tomorrow night 6pm red text!

I want to steal Nezha from the operator.

used to be toppest-tier when corrupted mods first came out, but it's been powercrept pretty damn hard

it's fun, and it still clears starchart just fine, but you won't be zipping through sortie3 like a hot knife through cheese

Which warframe is best for wiping out entire rooms?

Why is the Tenora so bad?

I just got to build it a few days ago after finding a decent clan to shack up with again. So many things wrong with it that are acceptable by themselves but horrible together.

The accuracy before the spool up is complete is so poor that you're almost guaranteed to miss the first three shots. The spool down time is so quick that it is hard to control its fire unlike every other spooling weapon in the game, especially the standard Soma which this is supposed to surpass. The amount of ammo it has per magazine is only marginally better than average and Wildfire can't make up for the 2.5 second reload which also craps on the status of the spool. If Shred is used so that controlled fire is less necessary against massed crowds, then ammo tends to get wasted extremely quickly and is not helped by the previous problem.

This is the only weapon in the entire game that I'm experimenting with using Guided Ordnance on even though the mod is worthless after the first few shots, JUST because I want those first shots to not be wasted when I'm feathering the trigger. Fixing any single one of the above issues could break the "synergy of problems" this weapon has and make it worthwhile over other options competing in the same category.

Octavia is really good if the place is claustrophobic as fuck, open spaces I find Mesa a lot better.

>You will never hire a down-on-her-luck Kavor mechanic as live-in help who will polish your noggles, dust your butt-posters and sleep under the market console after a long cycle of your bullying

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

Equinox, Mesa, Chroma with Ignis, Saryn

Mesa, Equinox/Ember/Saryn for low/mid content (Equinox scales best for later content)

Octavia, Mesa, Day Equinox, or Nova if you want to fuck high level enemies

You don't say.

>octavia
>clear rooms

>he doesnt know

Mesa, Dual Toxocyst Mesa for maximum win.
Saryn to an certain level.
Equinox
Nidus in open spaces.

>not using alt fire to deal with single enemies

I know

Octavia's """"room clear""" takes fucking ages to get going, IF it gets going

You can't compare a shitty skill like Mallet to the instant room-clear potential of Equinox, Chroma, Mesa, or Saryn

>Reminder that Twin Viper Wraiths are top tier and are no different that Twin Grakata or The Kohm

Reminder that tq doesnt know how to use octavia, especially against grineer

aw yis

Is that todays sortie 3?
Fuck archwing fuck it fuck it to hell

>equinox's roomclearing is instant
are we playing the same game anymore

It doesn't have any Archwing sections, it's just on Kuva Fortress. It's a serious fucking pain, though.

>twin viper wraith
>top tier
A weapon you spend more than twice as long reloading as you do firing cannot be top tier.

Whats the best mission to spam to get the extra syndicate standing for the day?

>titania
Well that's 20p wasted I'll never get back because questframe

>got 3 day credit booster
>Can only play 1 or 2 hours a day this week
>zero (0) open index squads and zero players joining my squad as I sit there waiting
Life is suffering. Endo me

What is a smart frame for smart gamers like myself

>He hasn't been knee deep into Post-DEAC survival
>He hasn't seen his Kohm hit 0/0 due to DE's Armor Scaling

congratulations, your teammates sucked ass

>maim clear isn't instant
are you retarded?

whoa, those are actually interesting numbers now that I run them

critbuild with 2x 90% and pheat, ya?

too bad it's still useless outside of melee range and has a fucking tiny ammo pool

Limbo with Dezestra and Lex Prime

/tips fedora

it doesn't have high enough status to use as a hose, plus the ammo issues

YOU EVER GET HAMMERED IN THAT SUIT?

Just transmuted this. What do you even make infected doggos for anyways?

what's so bad about her?

Get aids then instead of going to the doctors, you pop it

I just don't like her and the way she plays.

Oh I know how to get them, I mean what do you build them for? Sentinels are usually for healing, shield boosting and restoring. What do doggos do? Or rather what would you make them for?

>How_to_Octavia_and_how_to_Outrun_a_Loki_Player

infected doggo is aesthetically pleasing and adds some life to your ship.

>waiting and then wasting 10 bullets on a single lancer

>No option to have all of your pets roam

>Sacrificing 30% range for 20% Strength that you can easily tank
Cute, but I don't think there's ever any realistic reason to use less than maxed Overextended.

>Keep visiting the trade chat ocassionally >Keep selling things instead of doing missions >gaze up >almost ran out of credits from trading plat and making BPs
Oh shit I'm not insanely poor for plat anymore

Prove you are not a scared pussy shitter and post your Tonkor stats.

102 is pretty poor

Pretty poor > Insanely poor

Ive never even built it

I was over ledge camping defenses in Xini days.

Post stats faggot

How do I blacklist players so that they are never in my games again? I'm tired of 90% of players in akkad/sechura being afk leechers.

there is no way, blocking someone has no effect on matchmaking

no

Doesn't stop me from loving it

I fucking hate arch-wing so much. I wanted to clear every mission on saturn and the last one is a fucking arch-wing. Lets make this giant fucking ship randomly speed up and slow down, and have to shoot these tiny ass generators for fucking ever, then take out the engines and kill it I assume, but even though I was wailing on those gens as much as I could not a single one popped, and since it's so fucking janky you dont even get any HP bars to see drop as you shoot. Fuck arch-wing

It's called Fluctus, the only archwing weapon worth using.

Archwing removed when

>Iron Jab
>Make it usable while firing a single handed weapon
>No need to stop moving to jab

>Iron Vault
>More lenient usage (at angles, maybe walls while aerial)
>Usable in air
>No need to stop from earlier = momentum is kept while flying around

There, his 1 is just a little better and one of his augments allows for fast/fun/bullshit.

I'm going to post this every once in a while until it happens

Not enough kills to proclaim being a ledge camper. Go to the back of the class fag

I miss Xini and ODD

I have a riven for the vipers and they're ok I guess
starved for mod space like the 2grakata
Neither compare to the kohm.

>Slightly more kills, less Experience
>Somehow 27% over 2%

[DE]Spies explain this

You could post in official forum and I'm sure it would be 100% more effective than posting it here...

Something feels a little off about Lotus today but I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Y'all hyped for Keystone? Think there will be any references or characters from Warframe in it?

This is not /wfg/ related
MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Since DE is making another game, does this mean Warframe is just going to be abandoned?

Yup. Content will be released slower, than not at all, then the servers will shut down all over the course of a few years.

yep

guarantee you that there will be warframe shit as placeholders

I can see it going one of three ways, in order of likelihood:
-Paladins clone
-CoD killstreaks: the game
-something actually innovative

I will give it the benefit of the doubt, tho. I get hard ons for retro scifi

I just realized their 10oC announcement will probably be that it's the last one

Having a priest-themed frame is okay

Having a precision-based support frame is okay

but how do these things match up at all

also his passive should be Mag's

Obviously not, now you have to play both games for cross promotion equipment.

F U C C

Is it normal for people to have no clue what shit is worth when they are trading?

Worth a shot?

>"The strength of the bonds between you and your teammates will take you to the top of the game." – The Creator

>teamwork is good

WOW what a profound quote!

>DE needs your financial support to continue working on Warframe
>You can only do this buy playing Copystone

yeh, rakta obviously

>mfw boar prime

>tfw no Boar Prime

I wonder if I should just start over? I played this game a while but I never knew what I was doing and everything feels like a clusterfuck especially with the new layout of the missions.

When will Mag Prime be unvaulted next? I really want the armor accessory pack

Do elements placed before a Riven combine with its first element? Because 100% Rad instead of Gas is a waste. Also that crit reduction does hurt.

>he doesn't know

>keystone is release for open beta in 1.5 years
>there is an actual playerbase
>there is an attempt to make a Veeky Forums general but cant satin itself
>mean while wfg is dying
>a decision to merge generals is made

/DEg/ or /wf&ksg or /wkg

Of course I don't fucking know, that's why I'm asking you knobjockey

fuck

retard.

Yeah I can interact with the two elements separately to make combinations as I choose. Boar is not really a crit weapon, only 15% chance. It is meant to be a status weapon, and normally you can get 100% easily using the dual stat mods. But with this riven, I can use fewer of them and so use the elemental mods instead for even more damage.

Explain

This looks like that (Not)Borderlands MOBAMMOWTFBBQFPS thing.

Speaking of mag prime, got her a few days ago because I had old relics. She's so much fun it hurts. I dont entirely know how to mod her, I have a picture an user gave me that basically says get fleeting expertise. Keep trying to find a half decent price for it. Otherwise she's pretty baller, and cute . By far my favorite frame so far in the game.

>3 years after the release of keystone
>DE is reaching blizzard levels of cuckery
>"Tenno if you play X amount of hours in keystone and merge your account you get have access to Y cosmetics in warframe"

eventually

not even DE can be as cringy and bad as nu-gearbox

That's a pretty decent build for starters.

These are mine

wew lad that is the wrong fucking picture, those are out of date as fuck

>Paladins clone

Depends on the gameplay and how they implement the card system. I hope to hell they balance it better.

Speaking of Mag, can someone enlight me about her? Can she handle high level enemies (100+ at least) and stuff like that?