/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread SHSL Panty hunters edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5O

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/m83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/nmduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdOJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/34900

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/333600

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
store.steampowered.com/app/420110

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=uQJboDs0Jtk

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=ofDptAtLYyo

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNv28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqlhAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscan.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search.artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6VhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Merryweatherey/status/867221671224147971
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8BizJ3HuDeulRIJGeq3bvHB4JfMmj6aasOprdlgDVIltqwg/viewform
thelockedroommystery.com/clayton-rawson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could he rape the entire DR1-V3 female cast and get away with it?

I love my darling husband!

Mugi!

Mugi!

ONE SECOND

I want to be part of the "Team Danganronpa" (read: Central Intelligence Agency) team who brainwashes Tsumugi through subjection to intense pain until she is mindbroken to obey any command given.

squish the stitch witch

Fuck, marry, enslave, salt

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

HANG THE WITCH

I want to befriend Mikan and help her with her issues
I want to make Mikan a happier person as I try to support her and show her just how much of a precious, special and valuable person she is
I will not stop until Mikan gets over her self-esteem problems and cries of happiness when I get everyone on her class to plan a surprise Mikan apreciation party to show just how much everyone loves her
Once my job is done I'll personally cut a slice of cake for everyone making sure she gets the best part and she could[/spoiler ]die happy knowing that her life isn't worthless

Then I guess I'll just keep her company for as long as I can until one day we would probably have to separate.
But my job is done anyway.

Oh I'd also probably fuck Mahiru at some point between all that I guess

Wasn't that a Future arc episode title?

>TOP 3 SATISFYING BLACKHEAD EXTRACTION
I was.. fooled.

Same

I want to light Mikan on fire with a flamethrower while flares fly up and my MG gunner screams deranged insults at the attacking Despair forces while firing a mounted M1919 into the darkness

Go away Hiyoko

Oh my god

go home GI

Are you that lonely or something? Figures the Oumacuck wouldn't have any friends to share things with. That has nothing to do with Danganronpa and has no place here, Go to the FGO thread instead roastie

not him but wow, that's some hostility

It's crazy how many problems would be solved if there was just one conversation between Sahara and Maki about what a reckless bitch she was being. Just one.

It baffles my mind how they build up this arc so much and then forgot to give it any kind of payoff. Normally if an arc is cut short it's because they died. But Maki lives until the end so it doesn't have that excuse.

It's like the one thing this game really dropped the ball on and I actually want to know what they were thinking when they did this.

I think it's pretty cool that the SFX for breaking statements has changed over time, making the words seem "sturdier". In DR1 it sounded like glass shattering, while in DR2 it's more of a heavy thud.
V3 uses the loud and booming Rebuttal Showdown closing transition SFX for shooting words down, so it's a lot more satisfying, especially when you have to shoot in succession.

Ouma is such a shitty character, a fucking midget with a shrived up dick, he's just some glorified child prankster who does kancho to random people because "DURR HURR EVIL". I bet he wets himself in bed after dreaming of creepy pedo clowns. The evil dictator wannabe gremlin has nothing going for him and probably the only important impact he had in the game was his death. His fucking clothes looks like he escaped from a mental asylum. People who love Ouma should just go cram that little shota-stick up their ass and "Nishishishi" somewhere else.

No surprise, I've seen a "thot" thing printed somewhere before.

You can't show these cucks any leniency. Throw them a bone by acknowledging their behavior and we will eventually start to have namefags return looking for more attention. Nip that shit at the bud

Ouma is a miserable offensive lecher and a putrid thick-headed parasite on the state's resources.
Ouma is a precociously loathsome delinquent and a fecal feces-collecting derelict whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.
Ouma is a lamentably insufferable oaf and a revolting toe-sucking amalgamation of loathsome repulsiveness.
Ouma is a piteously promiscuous half-wit and a grotesque heart-sickening mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale.

>That screenshot
Reminds me of this

Yeah, prerelease looked like a clusterfuck.

Posting best girls!

Who is your main girl for your heart and for your dick?

>My heart

Mikan (I want to build her a home and give her a child. Spend the rest of my life dedicating myself into her well being and eternal happiness. I will take her to some fancy vacation at every oportunity we have and spend the time laughing and eating just the best, reminding her at every moment how none of these things will bring me near the same amount of happiness that she brought into my life by loving me. I want to die seeing a big smile in her elder body knowing she was the best wife anyone could have)

>My dick

Tenko: I just want to drug her and tie her up in a bed, cumming in her everyday, not letting her getting away of that bed. I want to be at her side after the first cumming, patiently waiting until I could see how much would it take before she shit or pee herself. After that I will laugh at her at the same time I cum in her hair/forehead. I want to break her mind by repeating the process and then make her my fuck dog)

>nips hate Reddit
REDDITORS BTFO

Dead bread, post fujoshit

Mahiru and Ruruka respectively

Details user. Details

Is anyone else really tired of seeing Ouma's bandana referred to as a scarf? Like wtf.

Eh, tired, going to bed and shit.
Good night /drg/.

Yes, in what way, shape, or form is that even a scarf?

Night night, Kuzu!

I wouldn't call it a bandana, as it doesn't look like it's tied. It's more like a shawl (for lack of a better term) in my opinion, or maybe it's made to not unravel.
The artbook calls it a stall (ストール) though.

I sleep. Goodnight y'all!!

Good night, sweet baby!

And good night!

Sorry, what problem would it solve when the disaster's over? I agree that the arc kind of drops the ball but don't understand your point.

It's a bit bigger than what I would call a bandana.

My friend who has the artbook says it's called a stole:
> A woman's long scarf or shawl, especially fur or similar material, worn loosely over the shoulders.
> Of a strip of fabric used as an ecclesiastical vestment, worn over the shoulders and hanging down to the knee or below.
Make what you will of it.

I want to marry niichan!

Results of that poll I did. Yeah, it's a very small sample size but I didn't want to keep spamming it when there are a few other polls going on. Take what you will from it, but I thought it was interesting.

A few interesting things:

Ouma and Korekiyo had about the same amount of votes for top favorite. Maki and Tsumugi had the same amount of votes for least favorite.

Only three people had the same character voted for "least favorite" and "least well written". Likewise, only four people had the same character voted for "favorite" and "most well written"

From the people who didn't put down that they had no strong opinions, Ouma and Saihara were voted the most well written, with over half of their votes coming from people who didn't put them as their favorite.

Angie and Tsumugi were equally voted as being the least well written. 5 of the girls were voted as being the least well written; only 2 boys were.

The cast is well liked. The majority of people love their favorite character above all other characters in the franchise and like the cast in general besides their favorite character. A large portion of people don't necessarily dislike their least favorite either.

Incidentally, only two people put down their least favorite character as their most hated in the franchise (Kaede and Ouma). I wonder who that (Hoshi lover) first one is.

If anyone wants the excel sheet with the full responses by person I'll give it.

First page info:
-speaks only in what interests her, but tends "to forget existence easily"
-she was given glasses to "seem more modest"
-the book questions if she is a "cosplay-related employee" under the TDR badge
-body shape was made to be easy to change into "other characters"

Second page:
-"it seems she has an allergy to cosplaying real people"
-a really stupid comparison saying her glasses are like underwear
-there are two whole sections on how she's pretty without her glasses Jesus Christ
-she got money for cosplay and some sponsors from her bar gig

First page:
>-accessories all match and are supposed to resemble her southern home country
>-piercings may or may not have ceremonial meaning for her god
>-keeps art supplies on her at all times so that she can start to work anytime her god comes down to her
>-she was raised as a shrine maiden

Second page:
>-she went from shrine maiden to basically a priestess
>-the god is offhandedly commented to "sound very dangerous" by the writer
>-the delivery system going to her island's name, Dipsy, was chosen to mean something like "drunkenness", and it delivers all the necessary internal organs, blood, and children for ceremonies and rituals.
>-The blood ritual is twice a week and while things can be delivered, they often need to take sacrifices.
>These sacrifices, however, are required to not be killed. The writer then makes a joke to use the blood Momota coughs up.
>-her main purposes in the killing game are to find out what her god's ultimate message means and to keep everyone alive, which is why she founded the student council to keep the peace, even if "the decisions are left to God".
>-she encouraged the magic show because she thought it would bring people closer togethe

First page:
>-wears a headband (the pink one) that resembles accessories seen on much younger girls or that are often seen in photo shoots for idols
>-her Neo Aikido activities are almost always at night and she tends to help girls more often, but she will help most anyone
>-her sailor suit is called odd because of the ruffles

Page two:
>-she's mentioned to like a lot of girly things and is a big sucker for anything cute
>-the art book confirms she loved Yumeno, but also ended the section with "their current friendship seems to be going well... right?"
>-she places emotions as highly important and one reason she sticks around Yumeno is because she thinks that Yumeno is bad at expressing hers, so she's there to try to coax her to be more honest with them.
>-the difference between Aikido and Neo Aikido is primarily that Neo Aikido is more aggressive and is thus often used to take on injustices head on instead of taking on a defensive stance.

Reposting the fetish poll. Have at it.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8BizJ3HuDeulRIJGeq3bvHB4JfMmj6aasOprdlgDVIltqwg/viewform

Here's a rundown of the important stuff
>-Piercings and intentionally fluffed hair were made to show he values fashion and appearances highly
>-His shirt was designed by a high school businessman
>-His pants were made with the Islamic style in mind
>-His talent room has a treasure chest full of coins which "resembles the spoils of adventure"
>The rest is uninteresting entirely, including the rest of the talent room

Looking through this right now. Things of note on the page with the relationship chart:
>-Amami is mentioned to be putting on a brave and composed face while his memories come back
>-He decided to do the investigation alone not only because he doesn't trust the others but also because he doesn't think they trust him
>-The book outright mentions the possibility of Amami lying about his travels and his potential talents
>-It also mentions the possibility that Amami doesn't actually want to know the truth or have it be known
>-The one chart is the list of talents that came up during his FTEs and other events: Young Master, Traveler, Spy, Bad Luck, Bad Brother, Big Brother, Adventurer, Siscon, and Nail Artist

> It delivers all the necessary internal organs, blood, and children for ceremonies and rituals
Makes you wonder.

> Her main purposes in the killing game are to find out what her god's ultimate message means and to keep everyone alive
Interesting, so for how sketchy she was acting Angie does sort of align with Ouma and it kind of makes sense as like Ouma Angie is a lot more cunning than she appears to be.

> The difference between Aikido and Neo Aikido is primarily that Neo Aikido is more aggressive and is thus often used to take on injustices head on
Didn't some of her FTEs mention in passing what sort of people she took on?

Has anyone ripped the V3 SFX yet?

First page:
>-cocoa cigarette is popular with children and resembles the style of an adult one.
>-the art book writer brings up that it's possible that Hoshi's outfit is what he wore in prison
>-his underwear was apparently mandated by the international tennis league
>-he has a chain attached to his leg to symbolize that he can no longer run as he did in tennis

Second page:
>-he is mentioned to have been able to escape from Gokuhara on his insect run because of his speed from tennis
>-is mentioned to love cats (as we know), but he likes the long haired, fluffy ones especially
>-cats were chosen as an animal preferred by him because of "the theory that cat lovers are more often plagued by loneliness, though they often like it more". They also mention that the second half does not apply here.
>-he mentions to Akamatsu that if the cat is still there, that he will start to once again take care of the cat he took in before being imprisoned
>-he pretends that the Mafia ordeal was entirely his fault and that he "abandoned" everyone who got involved because he felt he failed to protect them and let his anger get to him. He also thinks he will never become the person he once was.
>-he is mentioned to be the calmest in the group about the killing game

Wake up /drg/!!!

> It's possible that Hoshi's outfit is what he wore in prison
> He is mentioned to be the calmest in the group about the killing game
> Hoshi offers to sacrifice himself in chapter 1
What did they mean by this? And oh yeah, I realized something fun: Kaito knows Hoshi from playing tennis in middle school, so if Hoshi was already a SHSL Tennis Player by then that probably means Hoshi is older than Kaito.

They mean that Hoshi is the biggest Badass in the entire game and didn't deserve to just up and die in chapter 2 without much development besides "He's Suicidal because nobody loves him"

i love him

i love him so much

There's a reason why Yumeno X Saihara is canon, magicians and locked room murders are like toast and butter.
thelockedroommystery.com/clayton-rawson/

Dead bread

the best!

lol

I want them to thighfuck each other.

Certainly I think Hoshi is more relevant than we might think he is, yeah.

Fuck off Valwin.

post results

I couldn't sleep but /drg/ is being gay

no u

I will after I get a few more responses!

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

both worst boys in one image

Cursed image

When are we not?

F-fuck, I think I filled it out twice.
Delete this
cursed image

Ah, so that person was you, then. Don't worry, I deleted the duplicate. Interesting.

But I said you weren't allowed to fill out the extra section, boy.

Good, good.
And hey, my depraved fetish has a right to be on that list! And as far as I know I'm not the only one here into it.

Anyone have a link to a dump of the V3 demo/the full game?

You missed a lot of actual fetishes for the amount of redundant and/or meme ones. Like I'm surprised there wasn't choking/asphyxiation/breathplay on there

Well, it is a /drg/ specific one. But if you want those included, put it in the extra section.

Although, given this game, choking should definitely be on there. Dammit.

Yeah I suggested something else. I was just surprised that wasn't already on there

Choking's now on there (in honor of the most choked DR character) and you can edit your response!

delet sayaka

Could be worse, I could be posting trashman

Delete you

Naegi's waifu looks nice

*Baiting Trashman with rare Kazoo*

>Tfw too late to Koko because of my stupid VET lesson

Dumb pancake poster.

Best girl vs Koko

fist fight

who wins

But that would just be Koko fighting himself, no?

In your opinion, rank the V3 cast from having most relevance to the world-building to least.

No bully he a good pancake
Koko is too pure for fist fighting.
Link to the poll?

I couldn't close the poll without cutting everyone off from seeing the results. Sorry!

Tsumugi > Amami > Kiibo > The survivors as a group >>>>>> Ouma, maybe > everyone else

Didn't vote in this poll, but it looks like my taste is pretty much reflected here:
> Ouma and Korekiyo had about the same amount of votes for top favorite. Maki and Tsumugi had the same amount of votes for least favorite.

And yeah, at least three of my favorites (Ouma, Miu and Korekiyo) surpass the other casts with Komaeda being 4th and Kuzu 5th.

It's a weird clone situation thing. They're separate entities.

He begs to differ.

Ah, that's a shame.
Tsumugi
Kiibo
Amami
Saihara
Ouma
Kaito and Kaede
Iruma
Maki and Yumeno
Tenko, Kirumi, Ryoma, Gonta and Korekiyo
Angie

But that's just a guess, we can't be sure until we get answers. For all we know, Korekiyo might be the TDR producer.

>late night saimeno cuteness reminder

G'morning.
I wasn't around last thread, anything surprising or subarashii happen?