Three Years Ago Today

Taken too soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlROgsL-wNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tragic loss...

>I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

R.I.P

Nothing is worse than Paul walker crybabies, they're all edgy pre-teens

Can't believe it's been so long teebeeach

Literally who?

Are you underage or what?

Is the lead singer of Maroon 5.

mfw it was three years ago today

he killed himself on Chris Cornell's birthday, very sad

Press F to pay respect

based paul he was fucking a girl the age his daughter

Paul Walker has exquisite taste in cars.

There is only one RS6 avant in US. Owned by Paul Walker. Right now, RS6 had been sold to the car collector.

He is just more than eye candy, a really down to earth person. I don't mind being creampied by him.

He will be missed.

Crazy to think it was three years ago today

He wasnt driving though was he? ...Riding passenger?
What happened to the driver?

I know google can solve this sht but its Veeky Forums

They both deaded.
That's what happens when you take high speed curves on 9 year old tires.

Crazy that it was five years ago today that he died, on Robin William's birthday too.

Soul destroying day

Post ending in 18 revives Robbie Williams

Just found out today ;_;7

Can't believe it was five years ago today that he died in the middle of a parent company that wants more than enough for two of thrones edition

RIP

Pretty obvious that's Roger Rodas.

it is pooinloo

Posting for ebbic revive

It's edgy how?

IIRC Walker's daughter sued Porsche claiming that he could have survived the crash if the seatbelts weren't anchored to the engine bay. When the crash happened the engine ripped away and flattened the seat out breaking Walker's torso and trapping him in the car. Apparently a minute later the car burst into flames and then he burnt to death. They found soot in his lungs and not in the driver's, so he definitely was alive before or during the fire, but he still may not have been conscious. Either way that sounds like a horrible way to die. Laying horizontally with a seatbelt crushing your ribs and pelvis hoping someone will come and help you, and then the car catches fire and burn to death.

Why is Porsche being sued when they died in a Ferrari

that emotion of his stupid daughter, That case had been dismissed by the judge.

Ebin revive incoming because I'm based Indian trying to find an irl westernised jasmine please help me genie I will set u free and give u a ride in my h2b swapped ek hatch

Fuck u genie stay dead then

Hurraaaah

Beautiful car, taken from this world too soon.

You gotta pay the troll toll if wanna get into that boy's hole. You gotta pay the troll to get in. If you want the baby boy's hole you gotta pay the troll toll. You gotta pay the troll toll to get in. Troll toll. What you say? Troll toll. Hey hey heey! Troll toll!

>died in a Ferrari
That was just his career.

Do you still remember?

>Taken too soon
What do you mean? Brian was in the most recent movie 8.

>granny shifted
>didn't double clutch like he was supposed to
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=VlROgsL-wNg

He was out acted by a man who chose two car terms as his stage name and had the vocal and facial range of a lug nut.