ITT: Cars only you would drive as no one on Veeky Forums would

Acura NSX for me.

Got to be the Bedford Rascal for me

sorry you started off on the wrong note. i'd buy this over a 911 turbo just because it's new and fresh. also it reportedly will ramp up driving like an Accord to a Ferrari just by going faster and faster, that's a winner in my book.

Anyways, sticking to the prompt, I'd drive a Porsche Cayenne Turbo because it's the best SUV you can buy.

I have an odd love for the Volvo 240
just look at this thing

Id drive a V6 challenger with hellcat badges

Apparently you guys hate this car

Best suabru

An automatic car.

I'm with you brother. the NSX is too cool to ignore.

>it reportedly will ramp up driving like an Accord to a Ferrari just by going faster and faster, that's a winner in my book.
Holy shit this! it also has EV mode that makes it really quiet when you just want a relaxing cruise. its like something out of James Bonds. i'll reach climax if this was actually Bond's next car for the Film.

>EV

The new Honda NSX!

If someone gave me an NSX and paid for the insurance, sure, I'll take it over any shitbox I can afford.

Fiat 500 Abarth

>inb4 that furry comes by

Honda Element

2014 Fiat Punto Pop

this fucking guy again

Any early 90s Honda crx/civic. Had a soft spot for civics since I was 5. 8th gen killed it tho. Pic my favorite model. Ill put my current k20 in there soon

For me, it's the McChicken.

You're not alone

Count me in

Does the NSX send it's engine power to the front wheels, or is it only the little electric motors powering the fronts? Because in that case it's hardly AWD, it would have like a 10/90 rear bias.

>bread on hood for a ten thousand dollar girl car
as if anyone would be in disbelief that you'd actually want to own that

Why? Ive had a boner for it since i was a kid.

how many miles/years on it? did you have any issues?

you're doing it wrong, everyone on Veeky Forums has a boner for old volvos

Dodge Caravan dressed up like the A-Team van