Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

On last nights episode of wowg:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/talent-calculator#shaman/restoration/talents=3313212
warcraftlogs.com/rankings/11#class=Shaman&spec=Restoration
chainheal.com/
poal.me/q0f64b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im going to lose my virginity to a 41 year old goth that sleeps with her mother and works a sa cashier tomorrow lol

i strongly suspect she has autism or literally retarded, there's no way someone's actually 43 having that life that hasn't necked themselves also I haven't played wow since cata should I come back?

i like to sniff tyrande

first for the GD forum being full of toxic entitled whingers

What music do you listen to while wasting your life grinding in wow?

How old are you, user? And is she atractive?

Sup guys, Best Shemale reporting in!

im 23 and shes ok like 7/10, 5/10 without make up she has nice boobs and butt and isnt fat

what are some good transmogs for troll warlocks?

>youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
Shitty youtube meme remixes or future funk, sometimes I just put on youtubers in the background but I've ran out of videos to listen to for the ones that I like

I've been telling this to you people who complain about being virgins on this site for years. Unmarried women over 30 will fuck anything to get sperm to their few remaining eggs.

xth for female blood elf bow animation will never be fixed

Ok I'm starting this shit back up where is the Veeky Forums guild?

Theres a new one starting on Illidan horde side

Suramar is pretty

how do i play hpriest in pvp

Heal the team? I guess you can run the flag efficiently too?

?? Im not ugly or fat if that's what you think. wtf was the rest of your autistic self important post lmao

alright thanks for the input nigger

suck people off till your team wins

That's an US guild though, is there an EN one?

whats up?

She's a lesbian, not that anybody cares
Girl you're acting cray cray

You switch to Disc

The usual. Looking for a quick NH clear but getting declined with 900 ilvl. Shitposting on f-list on the side.

>doing BRD detention block runs in dungeon finder
>one group member wants finish the BRD quests
>whole group decides to just do a full clear despite being underleveled
>entire group is friendly and talkative the whole time, run goes for more than an hour
>group poses for a picture afterwards
i could have almost been tricked into thinking this was still actually a MMO where people enjoy interacting with each other
it was really fun

>fun
>social interaction

prepare for your perma ban fgt

Oh. She isn't losing any virginity then. Nothing dykes can do counts as sex.

>"acting cray cray"
>baseless assumption that isn't even true
ok this general is too fucking normie and cancerous i guess this is what happens when you hang out in discord too much

>tfw wanna wear a comfy hood but it has the wrong green color

Finally got my fishing hat
>tfw 1.1%

>having fun
>enjoying things

Its just trannies trying too hard to act like women.

??????????????????????

>tfw on normie server and cant find any shemales to play with

Im glad you had fun user! :)

did you fuck that cute worgie afterwards

>Not playing on AD or MG
You can always transfer for the cheap price of your heart and soul goyim!

tranny trying to act like a fat gay black diva*

What is the easiest dps class/spec? I mained fire through EN but I'm just resubbing now

>online experience my vary

>tempted to transfer to mg
>have normie friends
>theyd give me shit instantly

I cannot, my friends would know exactly what I did

ret is literally like....maybe 4 buttons at most and follows a very strict flowchart that is 3 steps long

>comes to /wowg/ to talk about their crappy dating life and gets mad when they get trolled
You suck at life no wonder you're still a virgin

why does /wowg/ hate having fun?

>want to change main
>don't want to grind ap again
Why is legion such shit

where's the Veeky Forums guild on europe

someone make one on AD EU already

You guys are cute!
Want to ride a thick, pierced Dick?

Just give into what you like, and kick the friends that harass you for it. Its only what you like afterall, and they wish they had the Balls to erp all day.

Because its filled with anti social autists that think someone has to personally invite them to fun things or its a "Circle jerk"

dude dont you love time gating and autism grinds?

vanilla was a hardcore grind because getting max level took a few days and people say vanilla wow was the best so dont you love having to grind for months for meme power

wtf wait

dont

unsub

STOOP

This PLEASE

that wouldn't have been christian of me

no im a furry not a midgetfucker. ive got some standards. and before you make the joke: beards do not count as fur

Any resto shamans here? Im on currently lvl 42 and I did this build:
worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/talent-calculator#shaman/restoration/talents=3313212

I'm on AD EU I can made a guild
What should I call it?

Id like to ride your dick

I just had a irl female pandaren in my mystic + group AMA

Fuck choices, just filter warcraft logs and see what the top resto shaman are doing

warcraftlogs.com/rankings/11#class=Shaman&spec=Restoration

Too bad, your missing out!
So thicc!

depends on what legendaries you have, what content you're doing, which fight you're doing, farm or progression

havent played since pandaland

is legion good enough to pay for and grind my way to whatever raid tier there ism

S Y N T H W A V E

TKAE THEIR NEAREST KNOFIFE AOND PUTTING AGAISNT YOUR THROAT AND MOVE HTE MBLADE ACCORSS

chainheal.com/

>grind
Questing and dungeons were actually fun in Vanilla because it didnt just feel like a tedious timesink

Remember when you didnt have to set things to the FOURTH fucking difficulty setting to get somewhat of a challenge?

Also what the fuck is their plan for AP in 7.3? We are already at ridiculously large numbers and they sure as hell arent gonna let this be the last set of traits

It is, I found it more enjoyable once I had flying

I need more female pandas in my life...

Is any version of warlock not complete shit for mythic+?

>pandafaggots replying to themselves again to pretend anyone is interested in their mental illness
You are as big of downy retards as your furfag characters

No, i won't be doing that.

>We are already at ridiculously large numbers and they sure as hell arent gonna let this be the last set of traits
It's literally meant to be an endless grind, those at the top are autistic enough that they'll keep going no matter what and everyone else will continue to play catch up because it's required to actually do content and it'll continue this way for the rest of legion, blizzard is too stubborn to change design mid expansion, as they proved in in WoD when their sub base started dropping like flys and they stayed attached to the facebook table

AD guild when?

are you being serious?

pleaseeeee tell me you're on mg

yes

Im on AD. Im sorry user.

AFFLICTION

Doesn't affliction have a lot of ramp time?

Soon

Of course you are. ;_;

Agony does, but you really only use that on bosses.
On small HP mobs, just use Corruption, UAx2, Reap souls and then Drain Life.
At really high m+ you can start to use Agony, since the mobs have higher HP and will be up for longer.

And sow the seeds plus that artifact that makes adds blow up when they die, plus the artifact that gives you a dmg buff after a kill, all add up to some nice dmg

Are there no Dwarven with a thick Lady-Dick on MG?!

AD EU?

No, AD-CN

Nah really tho. Im on EU

Hot
I'll have my gnome hit you up bb

Boy?!

No, shes all girl

Huge shortage of qt fem dwarves.
>ywn get hilted by a girthy fem dwarf shaft

>tfw too shy to erp

When I start back up I'm thinking if rolling a femdwarf priest, since the alliance severely lacks cute, smol boys.

Still fine with me!
Maybe i have to finally make that F-list...
Ill be gentle if its your first time!

I bought a Guild Charter on Argent Dawn EU, but I'm on the Horde.
PM Barjavel to sign it, currently in org. Unless you guys want to make the guild on the Alliance side?

I think most people are alliance.

do it on alli tho im not on AD

Then I'd need to make an Alliance character to create that guild. Not sure what to roll. Currently playing fire mage.

REMINDER: poal.me/q0f64b TO VOTE OR SUGGEST FOR NEW SARGERAS-ALLIANCE (US) REVAMP GUILD.

General information: Guild will be free-for-all, just pst the secret password aka you at least browse Veeky Forums. Raid groups will be first come first serve, if there are those excluded from joining the raids, more raid days will open up to account for extra raid groups. Anyone who is interested can participate.

If there are enough people, ToS will be raided alongside with older raids for those trying to gear up. Alt runs is planned to be a thing.

The guild will ideally be a revitalization of RIPIP and its community and culture.

Currently still in the process of gauging response, the hope for an active wowg/4ch guild is at least positive. For now, we're still gathering votes for the official guild name on poal.me/q0f64b .

Once again, poal.me/q0f64b to vote on names or to suggest a new one. At 50 votes, or 75 if traffic and interest is higher, highest voted name will be picked as the guild name. Once the guild is finally formed, /who anyone in the guild and ask for an invite. Invite priviledge will be granted to all unless there are some who abuse it but even then I highly doubt voting priviledge will sanctioned and taken away. I'll be away the next couple of 3-4 days doing irl shit and hopefully by then we'd have enough votes to pick a name. If votes go through faster than expected I will form the guild earlier and leave the rest to you guys to invite those interested.

Contact me CRASH#1414 on BNET if you'd like more information. I will also be regularly updating my status on BNET to reflect the changes and updates in regards to this whole thing.

Let's be honest, Ornyx was in the wrong.

Just replying to this so I remember to look at it when I get home tonight

I need to play this game with non-retards

>11:14 AM
>been trying BrM mage tower since 6AM
>wasted 15k gold on augments and food
>barely got variss to 20%, haven't even seen kruul
>902 ilvl

guess I'm shit