>FWD BETTER GRIP
>FWD FASTER CORNER EXIT
>FWD LIGHTER

Why are you all so stupid?

>FWD LGHTER
this is the only correct statement from OP

Idiot thinks awd is useful on cement.

Go crash your wrx faggot.

You're assuming he has skill. Without technique all that except the entry one might be true.

AWD grips better and has much greater stability at the cost of being heavier, FWD Understeers much worse

YOu fucking new to life?
Stability control does all that.
Awd is only use good for off road and snow.

>AWD grips better
Go watch more initial d faggot.
Awd has zero value on cement.

I thought tires are what grip the road... Veeky Forums is full of these experts all of a sudden.

Only if you drive a slow shitbox

Finally an hour later someone (You)'s me. At a higher speed the AWD has a greater grip and is better planted to the cement unlike FWD struggling with grip on all 4 wheels let alone eating a tight turn with steering and power sent to the front two tires. RWD has an easier way to combat it with its oversteer/correcting but 98% of Veeky Forums doesn't know how to combat that

Forgot to mention here power to the wheels help with grip, FWD lacks that in the rear, too much stress up front

OP needs to do some research before making bait threads

Simply not this case on pavement.

Alll awd on cement has an adantage off is take off
All rwd fr had an advantage of is top speed.
All fwd has an advantage of on cement is everything else.

You're all new
Kill yourselves.

>Cement
Cement is a lower grip surface so AWD would have the advantage.

I hope neither of you are OP because I expected intelligent responses. FWD's rear tires are DEAD no power or steering to them, how about the front tires (both power and steering upfront) it's more stressful especially on turns. You will NOT have better control over RWD or AWD. People complain about AWD systems being FWD biased even the fully mechanical systems understeer, STILL not as bad as useless FWD. Integra type r is the only FWD that matters anyways.

>Cement is a lower grip
Oh right. Cuz race tracks are made of glue.

Read what you wrote. then think about where you are in life. And finally kill Yourself.

>it's more stressful especially on turns. You will NOT have better control over RWD or AWD

Are you an amateur driver?

The Takumi fags are out tonight.

BUNTA!!! BUNTA!!!!!!

what was bunta's problem?