/mbgg/ - Mobage General #703

I Cant Believe Its Not Chinkcolle™

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv297725322
youtube.com/watch?v=NBztnFmDKL4
al.fg-games.co.jp/cp/sabotender/
appmedia.jp/news/802269
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Aranea_Highwind
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixwaves.AVG&hl=en
youtu.be/D3GmpxktwMg
blhx.biligame.com/docs/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for fuck Colopl.

>We're getting excited about idol-shit in Shironeko
They couldn't get enough clammy idol fan money out of BGHS so they're going for the bigger crowd.

Nuke asaip's house and make shironeko great again

I cant get excited with 0 gems. I'd have to literally island reset or wait for more gems.

For scooters, today is the last day you can sell your normal SPR5 idol for 300 karma.

I personally won't do that, even though Yua is a shit.

sords

>can clear GF anni event
>need to run 80 combat missions for it
>in two days
Not sure if I want to do that. 50 coins is nice, but nevertheless

Lylum from Kuroneko.
Don't play the game just got the name from twitter so I'm not totally sure if is her.

>90% skillup chance
>fail twice in a row
Lie to me some more.

The other one should be Gatorin. Not totally sure either.

>2 10% rolls in a row

Lucky!

how do midnight battles work in gf? i feel like im missing something obvious failing at 1-1 repeatedly.

Armorpiercing ammo

You get accuracy debuff in night missions. Use night vision. And AP ammo for armored enemies.

Also, you need to defeat all enemies before timer runs out. Also, you can bring in reinforcements only if there's a squad with a HG nearby to see the helipad.

i can kill stuff just fine its the only being able to move 2 spaces and the turn limit thats fucking me
ill kill almost everything and the last enemy is across the map out of reach so i lose

Bring in more squads. I think 1-1 has 2 squad limit, not 1. Also, try another path, maybe the last one will run to you.

i feel dumb didnt know you needed a handgun to use the helicopter. once i was able to call multiple squads it worked out.
is the handgun for helicopter thing night battle only?

Yes

whats the reason one squad gets a flashlight and my other squad doesnt? the one that doesnt has everyone with peqs so they should be able to see in the dark but they cant.

Personally, I think that PTRD is great. Charge shot is second only to NTW and it targets closest enemies, getting rid of any fodder while you shoot the boss.
HGs know how to night scout

>Bust 87cm and up only
>Boin chan 40 roll gacha

They really want people to roll their gachas.

ok so its essential for each squad to have a handgun in midnight battles got it. this fucks me though cause ive only leveled 1 handgun up.

alchememe stream if you care
live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv297725322
XV collab is the first topic

Vehicles in GF when. Coop and persistent combat maps for guild wars/large scale battles when.

Is there a pre reg for Azur Lane? And what's the date for the android release?

what am i watching

Since it didn't sparked any interest last thread
'Isekai kara no Nono' is a Isekai adventure action RPG with high tempo battles, fully voiced story and Live2D animation. Apparently it comes in late June.

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=NBztnFmDKL4

It was week two mission and you had 12 days for that (14 if we count remaining 2).
There is plenty of other options to score points anyway.

>Japanese title
>Japanese theme song
>The game is in Chinese
I don't get it.

Took me 738 rolls to get flatty's costume in yoyaku prereg and I probably won't even play it

chinks like it, see Onmyouji and Honkai Impact

The devs probably realize that spoken Chinese sounds awful.

Preview and shit doesn't matter. What matters is if it will go straight into the trash after you installed it on release day.

>417

NOCTIS CONFIRMED FOR WATER
THE NEW LAHARL

Ignis is WIND
HIS MA IS FUCKING FIRE
AVOID HIM

Gladios is fire and Promopto is lightning

Hey if anyone was interested in trying out starlygirls nows a good time they are giving out free tickets as login bonuses. 31 pulls if you log in all 7 days.

ARANEA PLAYABLE
WE ARE ACTUALLY GETTING A GIRL
AND SHES DARK

>Ignis is WIND
>HIS MA IS FUCKING FIRE
>AVOID HIM
those don't clash though

Is Prompto the free one?

al.fg-games.co.jp/cp/sabotender/

>Magic Fencer and Armored Mage subs.
Am I looking at the Zain-Gil magic hybrid ?

>unique job is the third one
Wow

he's the freebie

So was Usalia

Man, his unique job better be good or he'd probably be the worst of the non-gumi collab freebies with that lineup.

So here's the funny thing, We get a 5-step gacha, similiar to the Disgaea one, 500-1500-2500-2500-2500
The funny part, Noct is GUARANTEED on 3rd roll, so yeah fucker's basicly free

>5% skill up
>succeed
Feels good.

>ピックアップユニット: ノクティス, ジン, オルガ, セツナ, ノア, メイファン
>tfw it's only until the end of this month and I won't have 4500 gems before the banner ended

we don't know how the event rewards are so maybe you'll get it, also
>not saving ever since Disgaea ended
I left that with ZERO, now I have 7k

>tfw spent 4k on the 3-step trap banner for 25 rainbow frags

>not guaranteed Aranea
gay collab

Reminder it seems Gladiolus, Ignis and Aranea aren't included on this banner

literally who?
Banner will likely still have some cosplayers, Almira and Rosa from disgaea were pretty good

The only non-homo part of this collab, faggot.

No seriously, literally who?

It's only Noctis

appmedia.jp/news/802269

It seems only Noctis will be added on the gacha tomorrow. The others aren't added yet.

What is this game?

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Aranea_Highwind

What kind of team composition, role-wise,
should I be after for raids in DC? Is the point to just stack buffs and shit onto one single unit and then fever?

Alright alchememe, you got me

Hoooooly shit

God damn.

Played the chink version and it's horrible. I didn't even bother preregistering the japanese version

>Skin

I see lewd boats, guns, swords and tanks but has anyone about a mobage about cute planes?

>Tagatame PC version
I guess it won't be playable without Japan VPN because it most likely will use DMM Game Player just like PoTK.

For raid? Yeah. With the proper set up 70 hits from fever is usually the majority of your damage, but you can use 2 attackers too, I think the comp that did 8m damage last raid had both JCB and Krampus. Try looking at the ranking to see what people are using and try to adapt to what you have

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixwaves.AVG&hl=en

Ace virgin, I think

Monzein job+ planned.

Sorahime is not very good though

Dragon quest rivals:

youtu.be/D3GmpxktwMg

Apparently a cardgame in the same vein as hearthstone.

Supposedly theres gonna be a CBT from june 9 to june 19.

But its probable its gonna be reglocked so white pigs dont disrupt the purity of superior nippon game!

God how i hate square enix!!!!!

Yes. June 2.

Got a link to the pre registration page?

Huh, that was much easier than I thought, I remember getting stuck on stage 9 of the dark challenge. I put the dancer in Chiharu's slot, and man she does some work. Having Chiyo's gravity as partner lead helped, too.

Should I pick mainland china (default option) for bilibili registration?

Yeah, I dropped it two weeks in. Kind of considering going back for the nice enemy art, though.
Gameplay is pretty much Kancolle without permadeath and way easier routing.

blhx.biligame.com/docs/#

Bottom of page, left of the two big buttons. Include your country's international calling code when entering your phone number.

I'll try in a few minutes on roll-over when the limited ticket gives me Catarina.

Who am I kidding I'm getting one of the shit multiplayer leads

>Dupe Kano
As expected of the best girl. Kinda wish it was Kizuna, since I got two Port Ellens, but there is always the step-up gacha.

>accepts my number
>don't receive the verification code
thanks, china

There isn't one. You use your phone number is sign up for an account.

HOLY SHIT BASED WRIGHTFLYER AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm so happy I can cry

>setsuna
But I already have the green rainbow lead

These 5* fight in the Astral Stairways event are ass.

I get this when I try to prereg with my phone number

Good job. I wish I had her, I like both her gameplay and artwork.

Why is there so little fan art of the Tarot souls, anyways? Why are there no ranking events to give them some backgrounds? The last one was Leon's, like, back in Fall, I think?

Dunno her and Souma are my favorite of the tarots even if Souma technically isn't a tarot. They'll probably get an event when they decide to give them voices since all the new characters have voices like the 3.5 multis.

Huh. Never got that, might be because my number I already had an account with the number.

Might have to go register an account with bilibili first.

Pretty easy, Neko+Sugita combo was strong enough to OHKO water walls with Catarina support

>Akito dupe
I want to die now

Third season ranking rewards are out, check your present box to collect them

>giving chinese botnet your number
ishiggydiggy

Just to reiterate the point: the limited 6* ticket is out in Scooters, start rerolling for those Suzuna and Sayako if you want to pick the game up.

>Kizuna from first step, Suzuna from 3rd
I'm loving this gacha