>Motorcycle Related Erotic readings

/dbt/ map updated Last month:
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:
Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:

Previously on /dbt/:

First for Jap Cruisers are Best Cruisers.

Can't disagree with that statement.

when you're right you're right.

3rd for Bridgestone a best

If your baiku is older than 10 years and not manufactured in the country where the OEM is headquartered, it's a shit

6th for discordfags lowsiding

Idk. I feel like my murican crooser is better and more fun to ride than muh nip one

Nth for Korean cruisers are pretty nice too.

repostan from last thread

where the fug do I find parts for a 93' BMW K1100RS

Have you tried asking at the dealership?

Literally just contact your local dealer. BMW maintains parts support for every model they've ever released.

>got my licence
>no bike
>no money
Feels bad man

>getting your license before getting your bike

would you rather a norton or a hesketh

Norton

Is your headlight cracked?

It was just a good opportunity to get it. I had some fund, but I ended up buying an engagement ring because it was 60% off. Should have chosen the bike

Britten.

How do you like your hyosung. Does it feel like a zuki? How big is the engine. Got any more pics?

F

No, it's just a weird design. Top half is lowbeam and bottom half is high beam.

>Should have chosen the bike

You would have got to ride it more for sure.

kek you have had try 15 years ago

> falling for the courtship gifts meme

Are you a fucking penguin

Well fuck, I'll be damned. I'm too used to having dealerships stop carrying parts for anything older than 10 years

Last digit decides how many more weeks I ride on my 6 year old tires
Dubs=ride 1500km to sam 1.5 on them

9 get

any of you'll niggas use senas? if you don't, you're missing out

20s master race. Need to put the Mic and speaker setup on the bonanza soon. Don't always want to wear the variant and miss the fuck out of dem dank tunes while riding.

I do

New sena ride app is neat too

>do any of you use the most popular brand of BT intercoms
Did falling off your busa crush your skull?

It's a GV250 (250cc), I'm loving it. It's bigger physically than any other 250 cruisers around (which is good for my 35" inseam and monkey arms) and quality-wise it feels as nice as my Suzuki VanVan200. Throttle response is nice and fast, and it sounds pretty nice for a 250 (because it's a v twin). Redline is 12k rpm, power band is pretty wide from about 4K to 8.5k rpm. Mileage is great at 85-95 mpg when I ride like a dick.
Gearbox feels alright, shifts aren't as nice as a nice jap bike, but it's smooth enough. Gear spacing is a bit odd, kind of large space between 3 and 4, but not dangerously wide.

Can comfortably ride 2-up, and there are TONS of OEM accessories.

Only negatives are that the carbs are a bitch to get at (need to pull the tank to get at them), stock horn is junk, and the seat isn't super comfy.

With Muh car

Is there any bluetooth communication device that allows simultaneos comunication between various riders? I mean all of them at once in the same conversation.

Yes, get a 20S

how many of you guy wear earplug while riding

Not me
YOLO

i imagine of few of you would buy some garbage like scala or uClears

aye

"How many of you are pussies"

Ftfy

C'mon cactus we know better than that.

>people on this board unironically buy gs500s

T R U E

I do, I don't feel like making my tinnitus worse

what did you SAID? i cant hear you.

Hearing is for pussies

Just gonna send it....

>VanVan200
Those look kinda hipster but stupid fun anyway. I rather like the Pontiac, too.

I don't have a retardedly loud exhaust so wearing earplugs has never been an issue.

I have a retardedly loud exhaust and it gets drowned out at 70+ by wind noise

But has he ever even owned a Harley?

You should at the very least ride one. Super duper silly fun.
I got the VanVan for farm duties as I wanted EFI, fairly light, small enough for GF to use, fat tires, and not expensve. It's been brilliant so far. Use it mostly for Hauling seed and inspecting fences and herding goats and such. Only ridden it on the actual road 3 times, but it's a hoot. Launches off curbs and bumps like it's his job.

The 70 Pontiac is a family heirloom and it's pretty nice. Good for weekend cruises but it leaks a bit of oil and need suspension work. Hopefully that will all be sorted by the end of summer.

>nigger on a r1200gs
I'll take things which have never happened for 500 Alex

Give me your opinions on the KLR 650

Pretty much desu

>tfw pissing off libcucks while riding in this shirt.

>tfw studying for Hazmat endorsement for trucking
>tfw gotta go piss in a cup so I can get my CDL permit so I can do on road training
>tfw so many laws and regulations to know
>tfw so many rules
>tfw Werner Ent is constantly calling me for updates

Why did I have to drop out of college and go blue collar?

Hey Conlan
How's the r3

Because college only leaves you hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt working a job where you probably earn less than you do now.

The only good thing to say for it over a DR650 is that the KLR comes with a big tank stock and some wind protection. Otherwise everything is worse.

Show me on the loan application where they touched you.

true

>maybe if I post it today it will be funny!

>tfw decided to go back to school this semester
>tfw work full time
>night classes
>they're all 4 hour classes

Kill me

It's been a pretty comfy daily, desu. I canceled the insurance on my shitbox to save some burgerbux and been on the bike full time.

Sadly true. The only downside here is that I'll have to stay in Omaha for a few weeks to a month for orientation before they give me a truck and cargo to start driving.

Good for you that you're doing it man.
What are you studying?

Should sell the car and pay off the r3

Never have but probably should for long trips. I think it's mostly wind noise.

My brother does though.

Computer information systems. Specifically networking and security.

Fireblade

urbananon here
tons of imposters I guess. Haven't been on the weeb forums lately. Sorry my man, but I got back to the area,

I do on any hour + trip that I will be using the freeway

Same situation here. Just went back to school, all night classes working 40hrs per week and in network admin.

Nobikes

Nice dubs m8

I don't follow bikes, I don't know shit about them. This was at a local meet tonight.

Hope you like it.

idgaf
How ya doin emvee

P fucking good mane. Just got done with tech school and got my occupational badge. Gonna be home for the next 20 days meming around before I leave for Vegas.

Shit's gonna b lit. Gonna miss my main man JimJam tho

I like it and don't like it at the same time.

Hey whats up dude

Care to explain why? I don't understand bikes. I like them but I'm a car guy. I'm also one of those dudes that puts plenty of space between myself and bikers. Got buddies who ride so I'm do have a bit of etiquette for you guys.

Good to hear bro. Sounds like you're having a good time. 20 days of fuckery is always a good thing, I'm gonna have to tag some train cars around here soon.

J Special K never made it down so I never gave you bois the wats.
Long time no see dude, just getting blasted and rolling around campus.

It fucking sucks doesn't it?

>tfw you're the oldest person in half of your classes
>tfw the young kids straight out of high school don't know the soul crushing world they're entering
>tfw you try to talk to any of them and they just lock up and sit there in silence

Seriously first day of my networking class the professor had everyone introduce themselves by saying their name, what their major is, why they're taking the class, and what your hobbies are and I was one of the only people that didn't spill their spaghetti. If somebody was recording the shit it would be a top tier cringe video.

>implying I've ever posted anything about loans ever on any site

Nah, I'll hold onto the shitbox for now.

Nah I didn't, dunno when I'm gonna be able to go down again. Haven't really talked to the guy I know who goes there.

Excited to be back in this shit state?

Fuck nah, the roads are shit down here and I'm scraping the front of my car on all the weird side street slopes.

It's all good mang. Shit starting back up for you?

not him, but

Cruiser bikes like that are designed to be visually cool, but they have like the worse functionality. Harleys etc are stancefags for the boomer demographic.

That said, it does look pretty cool and that's all some people need to float their boat.

Not the same guy, but Indian Scouts are some of the best looking modern cruisers IMO. It's hard for me to put into words why I think they've got it nailed down for my preferred cruiser aesthetic; I'm sure a lot of it is that the Scout doesn't try to be some huge, overly-chromed monstrosity that looks like it could take up a whole traffic lane in its own right, but I also think Indian did a really good job of blending classic cruiser elements with modern design styles and the perfect amount of minimalism.

as far as the one in your picture, I can't say I'm a fan of the wrapped exhaust, and while the little storage bag is, I'm sure, functional, it looks a little out of place.

is that why they cost $2000 more on the used market?

Yeah it sucks, brought your car down?

also bike yet?

SOMEONE BUY MY CB500F

WHY DID I SELL MY GROM FOR THIS

Because you're a cuck

I want to get an ECU flash for my bike to fix the lean emissions based fueling.
But I'm paranoid they'll blow it up

What should I do? Kill myself probably

I'll trade you a Glock 19 and $500. Come to DFW.

In town, nay. Longer trips, or rides where I know I'll be doing 100+, yurp. Dat wind noise is a killer.

I'll trade you a Glock 17 and $501

Why would you wear earplugs on a horse, user?

Honda rebel 500... idgaf