cepheiisafag.com

>BMS download links
pastebin.com/2CDSgvZq (embed) (embed)

>Air, Land and Sea pastebin
pastebin.com/aN1f84Db (embed) (embed)

>Repository of various aviation related material
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E&usp=drive_web

>Link to this OP text
docs.google.com/document/d/1eaAdM0Hyu3WwDTyilKPxsbQYK9L2NVPoDIZ5vYD6TLw/edit?usp=sharing

>Example of welcome games
Falcon BMS, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Euro truck sim, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Silent Hunter, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, OMSI 2, DiRT Rally, Ship Simulator.

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór

Other urls found in this thread:

delanengineering.com/shop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need to change something if we're gonna stop dying

>10th page
/simg/ tooooooo ded

Someone suggested to do /mgg/ military games general
What about civilian sims then

Both of the people who posted about them here would be devastated I'm sure.

Yes, we need to actually play fucking ops, but every time I check people are playing non-sim shit.

Change starts with you.

This, play ops, post content and discuss missions

You mean BoS? People here still play that?

Can we hold off on dying till the harrier comes out? K thanks

I'd be down for playing some BoS tonight, we've not had a proper big game since the patch

I'm the newbie asking a lot last thread, I'd play too, even tho I'm still noob as fuck
I'm still struggling not to do 20 donuts taxiing

pop in TS sometime tonight and I'll see if I can help

Anyone know where I can download the GOG releases of Enemy Engaged: Apache vs Havoc and Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum? I can't find them anywhere.

hey fagbois
guess whos back in town?

>tonight
yuro or us night? I'm yuro CET

There's been no baiting or bodying of any kind in months

yuro time

BOS is barely a sim and is a large part of why the thread is in this sorry state.

Because why spend any effort if you can just hop into your safe space game.

oh fuck off

>BOS SHILL ENTERS THE THREAD

that was fast

I'm not going to engage with you in any way other than telling you to fuck off

it's a convenient bump

the only reason I'm even giving out (You)s

Make a special exception for civilian simulators.

Racing sims can go to /ovg/

If they ever do Vietnam I hope they do one those ghetto light CAS props

>20mm door gun
What the fuck did they mean by that

Whats that turn called when you fly so that you're not moving relative to a point?

Pylon turn?

yep

Yeah just do that. And pray to god you don't get gooked

>mfw setting up controls for Cliffs of Dover

Why is it they can't manage to make this easier? It's such a pain in the ass.

So does DCS really have no proximity fuses at all?

pls respond.

legit have no idea, it feels like it does because missiles can go after other missiles just fine, but that could be due to perfect intercepts

Wouldn't mind if i join boys?

Go for it lad, the more the merrier

Sup /simg/

Are there any EF-4C sims out there? Or really any sims that really do SEAD justice in any jet?

No. The only sim does that does SEAD justice right now is BMS Falcon, with the AGM-88 being fully simulated.

I thought for the most part the intricacies of the weapon systems in BMS were heavily guesswork

That and alot of it is covered by the devs simply asking F-16 pilots online, which they say they can get a surprisingly high amount of info from.

>you will never blast vietnam protest music while napalming civilians and VC alike from your F-4
>you will never take out unsuspecting SAM sites and maybe filthy Russian commie "advisors"

Why live?

RAZBAM is doing in F-105 wild weasel variant, you can enjoy that in your next life.

When

to buy a thrustmaster warthog or not to buy

How bad is the sticktion?

Theres a small bit for the first few days then becomes one of the best sticks out there.

eh whatever, guess I'll buy it, it's just 300 bucks anyway

how shit are the new thrustmaster rudder pedals?

tilt rotors are the future, yes?

I don't own any of TM's pedals but i would say just grab Saitek Pro Gamer pedals as thats what i use.

they are pure fucking cancer

but buy them anyways so we can sperg out together

You guys there?

Yes

Ivan's fuckhouse? first time here

Join in gen chatter im sitting in there

Do we have long-term warthog owners in here?

How long did you own your set and did it break at some point?

I keep seeing reports that shit stops working 6 to 12 months after purchase

I'll owned my Warhog for almost 5 years now, 2 months ago the pinky press stopped working but other than that i havn't ran into any problems.

For the 1 v 1 guns only instant action in the F-15 what should I do after the first pass where he turns behind and above me? I started just flying forward to get height and altitude while he's using up his energy but I don't know what to do after he gets behind and below me besides turning around for a head on where I have an altitude advantage.

yes

What you should do?

Fly a fun plane.

>Evil Eyes

ONE SIX THREE REPRESENT

Ok after playing a bit in il2 I think I really need headtracking, whats the cheapest set up I can buy?

EDTracker or DelanClip

Are there any modern flight sims that have dynamic campaigns or do I have to keep playing games made 20 odd years ago?

>tfw have basically renounced my slavboo status because of this F-15 essay I'm writing

I think I have finally ascended beyond a slavboo.
What do you call someone who just loves military aviation, or anything military related period?

BMS Falcon

noice, didn't know it was still being updated. I'll give it a shot when I get bored of flying helos.

haha. Oh man, I can just picture you at your shitty desk in your shitty bedroom, thinkin to yourself after some mouse clicks "Yeah, I am a real pilot"

Immediately followed by yelling "MOM, is my sandwich ready yet?

YOOOOOOOOOO SOURCE

Enemy Engaged: Commanche vs Hokum with the EECH 1.16.0 mod.

>I made up this fantasy to feel better about my precoius video game being shit on
No one fucking cares

>I care enough about being a cool virtual top gun pilot that I shit on a game for not autistically representing button presses when it doesn't need to

Neck yourself mang

When did I shit on BoS?

>what do you call
An autist

I need a more socially acceptable term

Just say you're an "enthusiast". Everyone under stands that.

can't spell enthusiast without autist :^)

Let's invite all our friends over at hoggit :)

Very disturbing image, click at your own risk

I want it so fucking bad.

>Introduced in 1970
>still too secret for DCS

>2 big engines and 1 piece of metal
>somehow still secret for ED
ftfy

10th page

Part 2

ops probably this weekend sometime it seems

get your shit together and prepare

>posting irrelevant combat helos

post a real combat helo

ded

>muh full fidelity planes
Literally why. Go play train simulator or something if your autism is that strong.

Since simg is no longer doing ops, who are you faggots flying with instead now?

>train simulators
railroad fm

Ops this weekend nibba

I took a break from flying sims for a bit because other game I wanted to play came out

I miss flying and fighting. I miss War Thunder RB Joystick Cockpit autism. I miss flying over Korea. I miss DCS 104th cancer.

I've taken a look at these, am I the only one that finds EDtracker more realistic? No cyborg eye zoom shit

What's the cheapest way to get a TrackIR type setup? Are there any chink companies offering decent copies?

Cheapiest? Depends
Option 1: PS3Eye+DelanClip
delanengineering.com/shop/ 36 pounds
Or you can buy only delanclip only and buy ps3eye from ebay and save 5 pounds(you will need to remove 1 lense yourself, so if your DIY sucks, buy everything)
Option 2: PS3Eye+DIY Hat/Clip
Can be cheap af, but it sucks big balls if your DIY sucks, and a lot of struggle with it

sweet

Which planes you guys usually flying?
Need to setup keybinds again

I dunno if anyone playing racing sims here does it semi seriously, but if you play Assetto Corsa/Pcars/RF1 or 2 and you haven't tried the Crew Chief applet, it's fucking awesome. Just playing with it the first time tonight - uses speech recognition so you can ask your race engineer for gaps in front and behind you, relative pace, tyre wear/temps, brake temps, all kinds of shit mid race. Immersive as fuck.