NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0109
>Prince Catacomb: Cost increased to 4pp
>Winrider Zell: Cost increased to 4pp, stats changed to 3/4
>Lighting Blast: Lost Enhance effect

ALSO SLEEVES FROM OLD SEASONS ARE AVAIBLE ONCE AGAIN
>For crystals LOL DING DONG

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Crushed:

Best thighs
Best rack
Best legendary
Best deck

>Nerf Blood
>Not nerf Shadow some more

delet.
elphegor did nothing wrong

Why do people insult "bandwagoners"
Is it that hard to understand that people might want to prefer playing a deck that's assured to be top tier when making a deck requires actual investment

Forest needs good amulet support
Give Arisa a non-roach focused/comboable amulet

Nerf yurius

What am I replacing Zell with boys?
Dragon Scyther?

Zell is fucking dead to me.

just bring back Harvest Festival

When should I start saving up for the next expansion?

You're rplacing lightning blast not zell

One month ago

you can start now but at the latest, the third month of each expansion. (june)

Zell's fine. Blast is the one that bought the farm unless you reaaaaaly hate mordecai/khawy/seraph

I mean, you can realistically only really afford to make one good deck per expansion, so what's wrong with making sure it's the best?

So if I don't really have any good decks right now, should I just only log in for daily rewards until the next expansion?

>Zell's fine
You gonna back that soaking wet and cold opinion up?

>6pp amulet
>When you play 10 fairies do 10 damage to all enemies

Nep is really popular though and Dragon struggles against it sometimes cause Mordecai is a bitch.

Bandwagoners need at least to be honest when it comes to the game. Like saying that Shadow really does need a nerf, a real nerf.

And mordecai will stop 13 face damage... how? Zell can even kill nep and survive

Give me one reason why I shouldn't laugh at retards who ask
>what should I play now?
And I'll consider to stop insulting them.

you haven't started already?

you goddamn baka.

>>>>>>>non-roach focused/comboable amulet

Meant for

Are you retarded you fucking Shadow shitposting bot?!

I'm sorry, I only have like 3.5k vials and 400 gold, I don't have enough decks to do dailies

You crazy bastard, godspeed.

>no playing the best meta

It's the khawy and stuff that stops it. Morde is just battering them in the face the whole time

This doesn't even makes sense shadownigger.

Mordecai isnt deepwood anomaly. It takes 4 turns for a mordecai to kill you if he hits face exclusively and you're on 10pp 4 turns before him

>I mean, you can realistically only really afford to make one good deck per expansion
Not really.
This may apply to new players, but once you hit your 2nd expansion you likely can make 3-4 decks if you already have the core cards from previous expansions

?

need a concede 75844

thanks

Netdeckers are fine if they only use decks as a reference and then shape them up to be more suitable to their playstyle and their bracket. Most of them just copy and paste, then start moaning that X card is shit because they have no clue on how to play it or Y card is overpowered because they refuse to make some fixes to have a better chance against it, and they have this retarded mindset that "if something is good in tournament, then it must be good in ladder", when in reality there are a shitloads of turney decks that get destroyed by frog, simply because nobody brings frog in tournaments, while the ladder has a good number of memelords.

i won't call you a bandwagoner, because you'd like that. but i will call you...
(thinking)
(thinking)
a LOSER, because that's what you are, a LOSER

If only you could make more morde's somehow while healing for double digits... Hmmm.. :Thinking:

Jesus Christ look at this retarded.

Mordecai won't
2 Mordecais will cuck you to eternity

Haha good riddance Lightning Blast. You won't be missed

Netdecking is fine stop putting yourself on your high horse because you created some shit deck that works in 1 out of 20 games.

svg is full of baboons who want to be unicorns.

In the future most decks are going to be ramp dragon tier expensive, you know that? So no, you are not going to be making 3-4 decks per expansion

If you allow the enemy to plop two mordecais down you deserve to lose.

You aren't a person if you play Shadow.

>t8 nep
>t9 urd+deathbrand
O-Okay...

>t8
>t9
???

Then focus on enabling all crafts first before trying to save up.
Make sure you have a deck for each craft, preferably a fast one, maybe even the one that needs to highroll to win simply because you can keep at it in ranked until you hit your 1/5 game and finish that daily.

>if you let the enemy play cards you're an idiot
cringe.

>Nep and Urd in the same deck
It's like you WANT to lose.

Except playing nep a 2nd time comes with a gigantic risk considering theres already 1 follower on board
You're either losing: a morde, khawy
Sure you might get lucky and get both but thats a risk that might and will lose you games

Call me a shadownigger (i'm a hag player) all you want I'm just stating facts here

>2478 nep

thanks vampy

How can you possibly stop that? What about Nep itself? Khawy? Liches? Grimmir? There's 40 SHADOW cards in their deck you get it?

Does ladder rank apply to unranked?

What do you expect me to sandbag with?

It's 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 Nep tyvm

Learn to read, you literal redditor. If an enemy slams down two of their wincons down they absolutely deserve the win.

>If the enemy plays cards they deserve to win.
Sure bro.

Idiot, nobody has banish for their early shit let alone to its turn 8 "wincon".

So if your opponent slaps down 2 Alberts on turn 5 and 6 he deserves to win?

That's quite the bold assumption.
In unranked you're matched against Your rank +/- 2 ranks(Correct me if I'm wrong), so if you're B, you can be matched against D and AA

Yes? At the end of the match there's a big victory screen ready for him. That's all that matters.

Ah. Well, I'm AA, so doing dailies with cheap memedecks is going to be really fucking hard.

>people defend aegis in previous thread but cry about nep in this thread
really joggins my noggin

You're not even reading the posts, shitposter.

>IF I SLAP DOWN TWO HIGH COST WIN CON CARDS I DESERVE TO WIN
LMAO JESUS.

>If an enemy slams down two of their wincons down they absolutely deserve the win.
So what you are saying is that I should have conceded here

Seems like Cygames design mentality with cards like Aegis and Grimnir.

why can I only win when I'm playing Haven
Everything else just bricks every game for me

>Go second
>Lose
Thanks gaywine

I'm being realistic, you're acting on your feefees because you thought two alberts in a row felt unfair or some shit.

And Dragon didn't deserve with Zell? Shadowbabs everyone.

>2578 Nep
Is the meme back?

So outta the nerfed stuff what's good to go? Is aggro shadow finally dead?

Basically nothing changed

I was wondering why I had so much more rupees last time around this time before the next expansion and then I realized they added the 20 private match quests and most of the additional story mode stuff during that time. Geez, I wonder if had even been able to keep up with TotG and its additional legos if it weren't for that.

No, only now there are other aggro decks that are just as cancerous because they THINK shadow is dead.

Hagcrafters are clinically retarded individuals that cry about a craft who they 100% completely counte. Their entire decks are built to destroy shadow. And they still complain.
This should be no surprise to anyone

what anime

I refuse to believe that anyone looked at Grimnir and thought "Yeah, that's balanced" and belongs in neutral.

I refuse to believe that no-one at Cygames looked at his usage before they started considering who needed nerfing.

I don't think they could have printed a more cancerous card if they tried.

aggro shadow doesnt rely on skeletons or prince to win

Kill yourself Lelouch

The thing is, they probably think that it doesn't matter if it's used in 99% of the decks because it's a neutral so anyone can use it, therefore it's balanced :^).
It doesn't enable one deck like Gobbu did, so it's fine. .

>Release of RoB
>New years event and Suicide missions adding ~34 packs
>Survey packs
>Ranked maintenance packs

>Release of TotG
>Elite 2 missions adding 14 packs
>Twitter packs
>Roost maintenance packs?

Wonder if they'll do anything with the next expansion. Did they do something similar with DE? I remember the T2 event where it rewarded DE packs for the last week of it.

Lighting Blast was the only 8%gambling Anti-Shadow hero.

Game anniversary is on 17th of June.
They have to do something then too.

>anyone can use it, therefore it's balanced

I wouldn't be surprised if this is their actual line of thinking. All I know is that losing to Turn 10 Grimnir, whether it be through boardclear or just the 20% damage nuke, is without equal the most bullshit thing in the game.

Love you too shadowbab

I only have 2 Ledger and 2 Nep, does this work?

>I remember the T2 event where it rewarded DE packs for the last week of it.
I think they also gave people 5 arena tickets for that.

Craft another nep and drop the ledgers. Ledger package is brick city.

DE meta?

>not turn 3 banish 11 skeletons along with lunas dream
>not themis into themis into themis
>not test of strength aegis
>not dark jeanne completely shitting on eachtar
>not free ouroboros
>not the infiniwards with healing

Yeah what a shame that lightning blast is gone. Now haven gets to play seraph too

So which Nep deck is the real deal?

I see Ledger version and non-ledger versions, but the ledger versions have a lot of non-lastwords in it

>Lighting Blast: Lost Enhance effect

Guess I'll start to play the game again with

so is this a hearthstone knock off?

Nep decks doesnt use Urd anymore?

ran into a patch of good luck with aggro blood

Who's this lolipop?

Both cardstone and sv are cheap mtg knockoffs