/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Marabunta ain't so Grande Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60204/Double-GTA-RP-on-Rockstar-Stunt-Races-Juggernaut-Resurrection-More
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60210/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Is-Now-Coming-Spring-2018

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let us show how multicultural we are, /gtag/.
Here's an interactive world map.

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560

Hello, fellow New Yorker!

>enter insurgent
>LET THE MUSIC TAKE YOUR MIND
>JUST RELEASE AND YOU WILL FIND

>Enter /gtag/
>Sound of a dead horse being beaten.

>enter faggio
>IT'S BRITNEY BITCH

CENTER OF ATTENTION

>enter Sabre Turbo
>HEAVEN HELPS THE MAN WHO FIGHT HIS FEAR

This

so ceo crates are still the best way to grind solo huh

rate other's characters through a scale on how tranny they are

yes, unless you have a cargobob and/or can handle NPCs shitting all over you during I/E

>tfw only 69 million

10. That is a guy.

8. Hideous.

ftm m8

Who /lgbt/ here?

Neck yourself, degenerate.

>enter space docker
>AUTOTUNED FAX MACHINE NOISES

Does this happen in singleplayer or something?

It's a mod and it looks like it's scripted to look that way. I would love to jet strafe those creatures.

10. ugly, fat-faced motherfucker.

What are some hidden gems to spill cash on? It could be anything really, even an underused vehicle with a dumb niche (like the kraken). I'm wondering if I've already bought everything that's cool before the new dlc drops

>Enter Voltic
>HEY BOY, I LIKE YOUR STYLE

What I did when I didn't know what to do with my money was build a garage of cars based on movies I liked. Like Dom's Challenger from F&F and shiet.

>ruiner 2000
>rocket voltic
>tropos

>enter clothing store
>I FEEL LIKE
>THE MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WITH YOU

>enter Iffy's car
>MUSIC IS MADE FOR LOVE
>CRUISIN IS MADE FOR LOVE

should i buy this shit game or wait for a better sale

Buy it now, there has been a modded money spree for a month and Rockstar doesn't bother to stop this.

It's worth the $60, but since it's on sale for $35, absolutely grab it up now

but all these steam review faggots are complaining about getting v& for that
>tripfag
opinion discarded

if you've never played it, it's worth it for a playthrough of the single player and the GTA online shenanigans

v&? For cheating in a video game? Uhhh, no

Those kids on the reviews are lying silver-tongued bastards. They cheated themselves through a menu or something, and got banned.

You cannot get banned for receiving money from modders. However Rockstar can reset your money during sweeps, that's all.

>tropos

that would be sweet if it wasn't lowered

5/10

FtM/10

3/10 ew

>grinding that 2x stunt race $$$
>second race in first place again and an x80 is keeping pace with me on Green Machine
>two failed pitting attempts on me and I realize he doesn't want me to win again
>he comes in via slipmeme and I hit the breaks so his attempt fails and he zooms by
>next turn he tries to do the same thing (slow down) and I pit him, which for some reason sends him over the rails and back into 8th place
Such a good feel when you're dominating shitters cleanly and still dominate them when you're forced to their shitter level. Thanks for reading my blog. Smash that subscribe button.

>tfw bought most expensive yacht
>tfw I realise the raptor is still the only thing I regret buying

Seriously, never buy the raptor

Really? I've had a lot of fun dicking around in my Raptor.

Liked and subscribed ;) staying tuned for more.

Having 600 hours behind me I still horribly suck at driving/ racing in every aspect, got any tips?

>not making a non-contact safespace honeypot to make easy $$$
But it does feel good beating them at their own game desu

I really hated it for its handling, the slightest bump would always sent you spinning off like a retard. It looks cool in all but for the price I think R* could have made it a little less shitty in that department

Inb4 "crap driver hurr durr" its just awful

While we're on the subject post your:

>favourite purchase
>worst purchase

>Esskey
>Ruston

whats the raptor, is that that 3 wheeled vehicle?

>fav
Tempesta
>worst
Hakou Drag

>dubsta 4x4
>biker club

>Besra
>BF Raptor

>Favourite = Kalahari
>Worst = Asterope

Copy and pasted just for (You)

Better get good at curb mounting and mid-air wheelies mate.

Even if they're semi-nerfed since Bikers, it gives you a bit of breathing room when shitters have all the assists on.

Ideally you want the “Lapman” approved cars as well as the fastest in each class (straight line wise)

AWD cars are nice too just for the "unfair" advantage of that traction so you can throw yourself into corners late and don't have to turn wide. (As much) It's handy too for regaining your car's composure if you start to spin out (Especially on tubes)

>practice and track knowledge help of course
>m-muh clean racing line too

Best advice I can give though would be; regardless of which car you drive, learn how to take corners and not fuck up by going wide.

The amount of shitters I've beaten just by having better cornering is staggering.

Like Initial D, safe bet is to overtake in the corners and possibly on the inside. (Since shitters can't turn and pit as easily)

Nothing better than being in a race without catchup on, and you manage to catch up and win after being punted at the start.

I'm by no means excellent, but these are more or less what guidelines I've been following when it comes to races. I know it might be considered common knowledge to some, but the skill ceiling in racing is pretty low once you get the hang it.

Granted, it's stunt races and not regular races since no one plays regular anymore

I went from negative to positive race win ratios because of these guidelines and made good money too. Cars like the Kuruma and Sultan are competitive when assists are on, so you can get a "cherry tap" win as well so to speak.

Above all, try to have fun and not get too mad when shitter brigade is out in full swing. (They'll cost you a race sooner or later by blocking pivotal corners or jumps)

X2 $$$ Stunt races will make you real salty because of them. Do not play fair if an event is on.

>fav
drift tampa
>worst
tornado rat rod. so disappointingly slow despite the big block engine on full display

I was really surprised by the kalahari's uphill capabilities. You could literally drive that thing up an 85degree incline and it still accelerates

Organization and warehouse, purely for making me purchase more things.
Aside from that, Sultan RS. Two of them
Worst is a Comet Custom which I later sold only to buy a new one a week later.

The trick is to not let it go into 2nd gear.
Because the gear shifting time without any torque on the wheels will just make it lose grip.

I felt the exact same. All show no go. Couldn't justify owning it for longer than a week

the worst part is that the engine sound was great, I was expecting a real beast but as soon as you put the hammer down it's barely faster than some of the street cars. a fucking slug

I'm not sure I have many tips for you other than race a lot with great racers. Racing with a racing crew has pushed my race game to the next level. One tip is to practice your turns. You'll be able to catch up to and/or keep the lead by hitting all your turns correctly even with Catchup on because 99% of shitters hit rails on turns.

Non-contact races are cool but contact races allow the shitters to eat each other alive and let me win even more. If it's contact I can just move my way through the pack while 1st and 2nd take each other out or stay 1st as 2nd and 3rd destroy each other.

I'd also maybe put the Omnis under worst purchase, mostly because of it's lack of customization. It looks great as it is, but I still want to be able to modify it properly.

It skips a lot, but it spins out in a really interesting way. Because of the weight distribution and how much traction the rear wheel has compared to the front, it tends to automatically correct itself from spinouts. If you have enough momentum, the rear wheel naturally will lag behind and sort of 'catch' in a spinout, rerighting you. It makes for some really interesting moments.

Also it has no crash deformation at all, and you can do shit like get pushed around by the train or tumble down mountains like crazy. As long as it doesn't make the engine explode, it's indestructible.

>favourite purchase
Mamba

>worst purchase
Hard to say, maybe 4401 Procopio Drive honestly. I never use the property, other than to store vehicles that I pretty much never drive.

Shitters were just terrible all around and I'd rather not eat shit because Pogo and Bigness want to block off pivotal parts of the track.

Plus like you said, they can't turn or keep up for shit.

>favourite purchase
rocket voltic
>worst purchase
every non armed pegasus vehicle that clogged my list on old characters

>tfw you want to host GTAG race nights on fun tracks (Any of Maccian's Hot Wheels tracks, X specifically, or Gfred are a blast and not too serious) but it will never happen with more than 2 bros in the crew.

>favorite
Rocket Voltic
>worst
Crusader (i don't even remember why i bought it)

TFW I have to hide my power levels from randies

>tfw too nice to shit up lobbies and give randies a hard time
>despite literal days wasted on failed heists
>despite millions in destroyed I/Es
>despite millions destroyed in crates
>despite being randomly shat on/ abused over text
>despite being rich and having everything I want and just enjoying the game

Despite all of this I still don't go on random killing sprees and shit up randies I/Es and crates. Saving my aggression instead for shitters who passive toggle and KYS anyway. Like them or hate them, I can now see why shitters shit (except modded accounts, they can just fuck off

>tfw im this close to snapping and becoming a shitter

The read seats with green straps really spoil that car.

>Itali GTB
>The 60 something useless pegasus things that clog up my unorganizable list

>Hop on bike
>Turn on ignition
>Lights spark on
>Engine revs
>OH DID I LOSE THE WORDS?
>OR DID YOU TAKE THEM AWAY?
>... YEAH WE BURN JUST THE SAME!

>favourite
Any McLaren and other non-super fun cars
>worst
Motorcycle club, I hated the concept of it before it even came out, it sucked since day 1. Now that I got funbux I spent some on the most expensive one anyway. At least you get that "put the car back in the holster" that you totally should've had as a CEO, but you don't because r* can't retroactively add things in their spaghetti code obviously.

>enter Dukes
>COCAINE! RUNNIN' 'ROUND IN MY... COCAINE!

Favourite
>Mamba
Worst
>$6 mil yacht

>so dark and edgy
>starts blogging like a girl

How often does this shit happen

>favourite purchase
Heavy Sniper
>worst purchase
Maze Bank Office

i made most of these retarded purchases but my 2 billion came from modders so idungiveashit.

REMINDER that Los Santos is literally LITERALLY run by shape shifting reptilian aliens that control the city through various cults that stretch from the lowliest geriatric hobos rummaging through the streets to the highest echelons of societies. Zaphos approaches the end is NIGH! the mountain is the key, the past must be altered to save the future. Stay out of the sewers.

word

It's why I can only really stand to have it liveried. Those really obvious racing seats clash with anything trying to make it look more like a street car way too much.

Trouble is, the street version looks so much better than the liveried one. And red and green is such a hideously autistic combo.

*coughs in red and green bf800*

>enter t20
>WHIP IT WHIP IT WHIP IT WHIP IT WHIP IT
>FLIP IT FLIP IT FLIP IT FLIP IT FLIP IT

>all these retarded rules just to be in a dead crew that never even joined any of your game invites anyways and is filled with trannies and drama

yeah no

How retarded do you have to be exactly to mispronounce Chiron as ""Kiron""? Not to even mention he had to search on the internet to find an image of a Plymouth Superbird, later then to call it a ""Plymouth Charger"" when he put it next to some gay first person footage of his garage in game, looking at the Phoenix.

>buying the retail version of GTA

Please spoonfeed me on proper annotation. Do I just add marker or is there some sekrit autolocation I have to use

>Saving my aggression instead for shitters who passive toggle and KYS anyway.

They aren't even worth fighting.

>hurr you kill with vehicles because you can't snipe
>hop out my vehicle of choice
>start sniping them
>hurr fucking cheater how can you hit me while I'm in first person mode
>passive modes to a jet and gets shot down
>you're not good. Stop cheating shitter.

>Additions
>Add Marker
>write your city, country
>optional to change name or add description or image

That's about it, no auto-location.

Ayy lmao I roleplay with randoms and as soon as one of those "turbochads" starts massacring my group, I show my power levels

Also learn the art of murdering stuff while in passive mode.

I've only been bested by truly amazing people that got me tons of practice, props toAllureR*** and his crew

Enjoy getting purged then.

Spoonfeed me on killing while in passive plox

>comms feel the need to be this anal about running the crew even after h*ggus is gone

>implying I didn't leave that crew 2 and half years ago when the diveds started

driving towards someone in a car and bailing out just a certain distance away from them, also applies to planes and helicopters, but a bit more difficult.

What do you want? I'm stuck at MCAS Cherrypoint.
This weekend shall be fun with booze and hopefully a god damn pick up.
Save me from myself.

[Spoiler]eject from aircraft right before slamming into someone
Git gud
[/spoiler]
Higns was a friend of mine. We go way back. Where is he now?

>fav
Hakuchou, I own 25 of these fuckers
>worst
Hakuchou Drag, second worst bike in the game after the Shotaro

Bonus: I own 3 Elegys, and 2 Sultans, and 3 V12s, because they're all good