/pg/ - Persona general

Previous Thread Haru Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TeT1WwPR0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anne ist verschwitzt!
>Anne ist buxom!
>Anne ist schön!
>Anne ist nass!
>Anne ist süß!
>Anne ist flexibel!
>Anne ist ein Engel!
>Anne ist lewd!
>Anne ist traurig!
>Anne ist dumm!
>Anne ist für Küsse!
>Anne ist stilvoll!
>Anne ist für sexuell!
>Anne ist genial!
>Anne ist schwül!
>Anne ist rein!
>Anne ist amüsiert!
>Anne ist Qualität!
>Anne ist Liebhaber!
>Anne ist Kanon!
>Anne ist eine Aprikose!
>Anne ist Schauspielerin!
>Anne ist ein Model!
>Anne ist Weihnachtsmann!
>Anne ist Anne, nicht Ann!
>Anne ist das beste Mädchen!

robot

Family time at the Ackechi household!

Playing Monopoly with Grandpapa Shido!

Crystal Skull and Agility over 50-55 seems to be the recipe for the spells to almost never hit
I would know after fighting the Twins post Reaper Exploiting
Don't worry I beat both Grim and them legit before exploits. I'm not that big a shitter

which Kid is Makoto's and which one is Sae's?

>literally one person
>Makotofags
SASUGA

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

They're both Makoto's and Goro's.

They kinda fit each other
Goro likes to act like a celebrity and royalty
and Haru has a thing for abusive relationships

UHHHH MORE LIKE ''STUPEI'' AMIRITE

Kawakami is a Kawacutie!

Goro doesn't deserve anyone, Joker x Makoto x Haru is the optimal pairing.

I don't really like Makoto but holy shit this persona is GODLIKE

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!
Have a nice Groosday /pg/!

Time for the best personality in Persona games ranking
>1. Makoto
>2. Yukiko
>3. Kawakami
>4. Rise
>5. Mitsuru
>....
>99999. Yukari

folded 1000 times

>trying to get back on our good side
fuck off with your shitty cell phone LP cuck

i'm going to make haru a mommy and we're going to hold hands in public, there i said it!

Fucking Gorofags degenerates.

Yeah, that's the first "Holy shit, I love this woman." moment Makotofags mention.

See? She gets better. Welcome to one of your best party members.

THIS

Morgana torture / catnapping long story update

Might be able to get this first chapter done by tonight (like over twelve hours from now), but not sure if I'll be posting it as soon as it's ready.

Though I do have an excerpt ready if anyone wants to take a look

it's amazing how obvious is it you're the same guy

As a non waifufag, she's a badass

if only Hashino had real continuity in his games that weren't spinoffs

>He doesn:t knows this meme started as ironic shitposting
Hey newfag

My heart has been claimed by the Beauty Thief!

Yukari has a wonderful personality.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TeT1WwPR0U

It's scary how much I came to love morgana in comparison of how much I hated teddy, it probably has to do with the pikachu voice.

>this fat nerd is literally taking pictures of his game every 5 seconds instead of playing for attention on a Japanese image board
This is embarrassing. Just stop.

>Yeah, that's the first "Holy shit, I love this woman." moment Makotofags mention.
Says you
I loved her Stalking.

Is this list ironic?
Makoto and Larry are some of the blandest characters in the series.

>Japanese image board
you fucking wish

>Larry
Someone explain this meme to me I never understood it.

A lot of people miss her stalking, especially if they used Fast Travel.

P4 comic edit.

Lurk more newfag

MY DICK
Stop samefagging

>you need to grind contacts for a second rumor in the abandoned factory

Fuck you Tad!!!

I am okay with this.

I'm making a Fuuka post.

Well I saw it because I was looking for the bullies for the Mementos Quests

The only thing Goro deserves is death

>this retard is back again
Oh great. Time to eat up the image limit with shitty cell phone pics.

>Uses my favorite element from 2 and has phys/heal options
>Would mesh with my Freeze Boosted Jacked Frost perfectly

FUCK.

Fine, you get a party slot.

Now obey the PT mom

Objectively wrong.
1. My waifu
9999. You're waifu

DEATH
BY SNU-SNU

>trying this hard to get back on our good side
Just fuck off. Nobody cares faggot

To get Yusuke to like you, you have to pick the most outlandish options

Why did you say it?

She stayed in my party all game mainly as a buffer and healer

I'd like to protect the autist but I don't wanna have her fall for the protag, do you have to friendzone her in order to go for rank 10 or do you just ignore the option to hit on her?

Goro deserves Makoto and a new lease on life. He was born into unfair circumstances. Why're you so cruel? Goro must be loved and protected.

It's okay. The SIU director is already very old anyway.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

>eternally buttblasted Makotofags

>generalizing
user pls

All potential love interests can be maxed out without romancing them. They all have a very clear 'this means you're dating now' dialogue choice. The game will even double warn you if you're already with another girl.

Literally google "Persona 4 Larry"

You'll have no other option than to like Phantom thief mom user

>LP user stirs shit
>gets called out
>starts going back saying "M-makoto's pretty awesome now" to save his ass
he's a spineless cuck and his LP is shit
>literally taking a picture with his cellphone every 5 seconds and posting it instead of just playing
what a fucking loser

Makoto is the other characer who learns the Media line of spells, and she's a lot tougher than Morgana.
Since you've got this obsession with Jack Frost, you'll likely be freezing enemies, and her Nuclear moves will get technical damage on all freezing moves.
However, if you decided to use Jack O'Lantern, I'd suggest using Morgana instead, since Wind skills get technical damage on burnt enemies.

>one obvious samefag

And she will stay there forever.

Goro is a faggot and a killer. The best thing you can offer him is the sweet release of death.

More meaningful than all of fukkafag's conceited platitudes put together, well done user.

>>starts going back saying "M-makoto's pretty awesome now" to save his ass
He didn't?
He's not stirring shit you drama-starved fag. JackedAnon is a cool guy that we're okay with.

Nuke gets tech damage on burn too. The only possible hiccup is waiting for Makoto to learn Mediarama.

>samefag defending yourself
>JackedAnon
kill yourself you attention whoring cuck

Just ignore him. He'a trying to start shit

I am more than okay with this.

I asked for this.

Foreshadowing that Goro is the traitor: his confidant is the only one that ranks up and doesn't have a "I can sense a strong resolve" acknowledgement

Wrong. Goro was misguided and broken. He just needed a push in the right direction. If everyone gave up on Joker after he karate chopped some random man's forehead he would have never met the PT's. Give Goro a chance!

And he will have his in Persona 5 Crimson:Goro of resurrection

I'm thinking of finally taking a shot at p2, how does the psp port of IS hold up compared to P3/4/5?

Foreshadowing that Goro is the traitor: Ryuji literally comments that only Morgana mentioned pancakes at the very moment Goro asks about them.

Whelp, comfy time is over.

Bye lads

Futaba deserves happiness.

Reminder to ignore all Groo posters

He had a push when he joined the thieves.
He decided that he was going to put a bullet in the forehead of one of the few people to actually be friendly with him.

Fuck your husbando, how many chances to not be a cunt does he need?

He doesn't even appear in the OP when you boot up the game, despite appearing on the front cover. That's fucking alarm bells. Even Haru got shoehorned into the intro sequence.

Why won't Hackshino let anyone but the MC love someone without killing them

The fact that he joins last and gets all of his party perks at once was a huge tip off. Also in the build up to Sae's dungeon there are a lot cutscenes that are blurry where it's implied that Joker forgot about them and the PT just sit around talking over a muted background. Pretty obvious foreshadowing.

It's a shame that Akechi doesn't stick around because he get's Debilitate at level 71.

With Goro

>That one guy who insists I care about getting on people's good sides on a taiwanese dart playing board
>This same person insists that having an opinion tha's different from theirs is "stirring shit"

Yes, yes. This was all one elaborate ruse to get to this point in the game and piss off people who waifu'd this one particular character. You caught me.

More seriously.
Which characters should wear what costume's for this dungeon?

Don't worry. He'll stick around in Persona 5 Ruby.

Joker never considered Goro a friend. They plotted against him from the very start and only intended to use him, much like Shido did. He knew that got, but they bested him. If things were different they all could have been friends, but nobody was really in the right.

Goro however was a victim of circumstance.

Can you imagine the bitching that would occur if someone besides the protagionist is fucking a woman that the protagionist could hypothetically put his dick into?

I want you to imagine the shitposting that would occur if Mishima started dating newspaper-chan, a character so minor that I genuinely don't know her name, but people STILL waifu her.

Just joined now.
I found his comments about Mokota a little harsh, but he is in his right to not like her.

You're robbing a bank. This is probably the most suitable dungeon for the default PT costumes.

All Catherine if you haven't used them already

Put Makoto in the Ultimax costume, for reasons that may become self-evident once you see her.

He might be falseflagging, it's obvious he's trying to start another shitstorm. And do you mean the DLC costumes? Do you have them all?

Joker tried to save a woman and was unjustly accused of a crime he did not commit. Goro is an actual murderer and a serial killer, death is the easy way out for him.

No one would care. It would be pretty nice to a romance develop between two people characters that aren't MC. Everybody seemed fine with Junpei getting a girlfriend in P3.